Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2011, 08:34 AM   #91  

Height: 5'4"

Oh Sandy! I heard that's awful and haven't brought myself to try that one yet. Good luck!
Old 10-26-2011, 08:43 AM   #92  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Jumping on here. I'm experienced alright. Does that sound right
I really enjoy reading all of your posts to encourage me to keep going. Thanks!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:17 AM   #93  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning!
I'm hungry and sleepy but so ready to ditch the next 3 lbs this week and start Phase 2 next week. I hate it when mornings are still dark and you have to get mobile. Painful. Have a good day!!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:34 AM   #94  

Totally off topic but you know what I think is funny? My icon at fatsecret is a piece of cheese. That's the one thing I craved the most this whole time. That's all.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #95  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Good morning!
I'm hungry and sleepy but so ready to ditch the next 3 lbs this week and start Phase 2 next week. I hate it when mornings are still dark and you have to get mobile. Painful. Have a good day!!
Are you moving no matter what next week? I'm so excited so many are moving so I can see if the losses are the same, better or stall. Good luck with that 3 pounds.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:45 AM   #96  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning! Guess who saw a new number on the scale this morning? Yep, 157. Maybe I CAN reach the 156s by weigh in tomorrow. (I just hope it doesn't go the opposite way since sometimes it does that to me...being an everyday weigher.)

I decided against the chicken at lunch because we have parent teacher conferences tonight and my husband has practice with his band so they decided to order pizza and I will need the chicken then. It will be my first week in months not having 3 fried eggs the night before a weigh in.

2ride.....You don't think switching it up and doing a day in phase 2 here and there would help at all? My chiro had mentioned starting with weekends would be a great idea so I never thought I had to go a full week at a time.

As I was showering this morning I had several thoughts running through my crazy little head. One was, at 157 you are 12 pounds from goal. There is NO WAY you are getting rid of this fat in 12 pounds. I think I will lower my goal by 5 to start but not yet. I'm just leaving it in the back of my mind. I want to see what the 12 pounds does, or close to it, and then reevaluate. I'm not sure in my eyes I will ever be happy so I need to just see how my clothes fit and where I'm at when I get there. I know it's very common to take off more towards the end, even if it is slow going, because you pull this goal weight out of the sky on day 1.

Good luck today Sandy and whoever else weighs in. Can't wait to celebrate all the great losses!
If that is what your coach says then I would go with them... I just thought a day here and a day there you wouldn't notice the difference as 1 whole week with a routine... I am into routines... It is hard when we are showering and still see the fat but a lot of exercising will tone us up real good I have finally bought an exercise ball (had one but no pump for it, those suckers are hard to find) and was going to start yesterday, but it was after 7 by the time I got home fed my animals and ate my food.. well it was late and I am in the beginnings of a cold.. runny nose and sore throat, I hate being sick so I have been taking cold -FX to help but was feeling a little crummy last night. Hopefully I will start feeling better today.

Yesterday was a write off no matter how we looked at it... accident on the highway was 1 hour late for work, forgot about a meeting arrived 1/2 hour late. And played catchup all day...and am now on standby for 7 days. today is bound to be better. Have a great day.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:48 AM   #97  

Just back from weigh in! Lost 1 pound and 1 inch. I am officially 159!
Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 AM   #98  

My day went downhill yesterday too. I got a call from my oldest daughter's teacher about 1:30 that she was sick and I needed to come and get her. Then my youngest came home from school crying because her arm hurt. She fell off the monkey bars last period. I brought her to the chiro and her shoulder was out so we are lucky that was an easy fix and no breaks. Here's to a better day!

Oh, and my chiro isn't my coach, just a friend on the program also. She has been asked to start selling and consulting in her clinic though and is pretty close to saying yes I think. (I hope!) She's been to 5 meeting about IP. 3 before she started it because she was such a sceptic. (sp?) She knows pretty much anything I ask.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post

You did it!

And you only have 9 left! So jealous.....you rock!

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 10-26-2011 at 09:53 AM.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:52 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Good morning! Guess who saw a new number on the scale this morning? Yep, 157. Maybe I CAN reach the 156s by weigh in tomorrow. (I just hope it doesn't go the opposite way since sometimes it does that to me...being an everyday weigher.)

I decided against the chicken at lunch because we have parent teacher conferences tonight and my husband has practice with his band so they decided to order pizza and I will need the chicken then. It will be my first week in months not having 3 fried eggs the night before a weigh in.

2ride.....You don't think switching it up and doing a day in phase 2 here and there would help at all? My chiro had mentioned starting with weekends would be a great idea so I never thought I had to go a full week at a time.

As I was showering this morning I had several thoughts running through my crazy little head. One was, at 157 you are 12 pounds from goal. There is NO WAY you are getting rid of this fat in 12 pounds. I think I will lower my goal by 5 to start but not yet. I'm just leaving it in the back of my mind. I want to see what the 12 pounds does, or close to it, and then reevaluate. I'm not sure in my eyes I will ever be happy so I need to just see how my clothes fit and where I'm at when I get there. I know it's very common to take off more towards the end, even if it is slow going, because you pull this goal weight out of the sky on day 1.

Good luck today Sandy and whoever else weighs in. Can't wait to celebrate all the great losses!
hA! I look at my belly in the shower and think that too! I try to guess how much my belly weighs. Diet coach says that's the last to go. And she thinks in ten pounds I will see a big difference...hmmmm we will see. If I am not done by Thanksgiving I definitely will phase off by Christmas. Social settings just keep getting harder and harded. Maybe in January I can jump back on if I feel the need. Plan to find a new Gym once I stop buying so many packets, phase 3= find a gym to tighten tummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Thanks! I am getting ready to head out the door for my WI and will talk to my coach again. I think I might do 1 more week of P1 (that was her original suggestion) and then switch to P2, even if it means being there for a few weeks.

See, I feel the same way you do about the size. A long time ago when I was very heavy, I always thought, I just want to get into a size 8 (single digits and all that). Now will IP, I blew through 8's in about a month. I am now wearing 6's and some 4's and I have NEVER BEEN THIS SMALL! I am happy with where I am at size wise, and happy with my new, smaller body. But I would like to see a little bit of a smaller # on the scale because I would like a little bit of leeway when I start phasing off.

As you can see, I am definitely struggling with the mental aspect of the dreaded "last 10 pounds" It is time to run off to WI, even though I officially count what I see on my scale because WI naked

I will certainly keep you posted on what I end up deciding
Can't wait to hear! That is what I would suggest too. definitely start phase 2 next week.
Old 10-26-2011, 09:54 AM   #101  

Oh and Sandy, how did the salt water thing end up goin?
Old 10-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #102  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Yay you!!! So glad you made the cut this week too!!
Old 10-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Yay you!!! So glad you made the cut this week too!!
I was going to say, "let's not stay here long though and make it the 140s club soon" but I see I'm shorter than you ladies and will be going to the 140s alone.
Old 10-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #104  

Quote:
I was going to say, "let's not stay here long though and make it the 140s club soon" but I see I'm shorter than you ladies and will be going to the 140s alone.
don't worry, you're never alone here. Besides I still have 9 lbs to go could be here for ages yet hehe
Old 10-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Just got back from WI, down another pound, so I am slowly making my way down. I talked to my coach again this morning and she had some very sound advice for me, and I now feel so much better and a lot less preoccupied.

We discussed that starting next week, I am going to start P2 and start phasing off. Here is what she said to me to help me make this decision and put my mind at ease:

I have met and / or exceeded my original goals, which were to 1). Get down into single digit sizes. I orginally was aiming for 8, but I am now comfortable in 6's and some 4's. And 2). I want my body to reflect all of the hard work I put into it ie: exercise. I have been exercising for years and running, doing marathons and triathlons and I never felt like my body reflected the inner "athlete" that I am. Now, it does.

So, does it really matter what I actually weigh? I have accomplished my goals. I am happy, comfortable and confident in my new looks. She also told me that I want to be at a weight that I can EASILY maintain. Sure I could probably keep losing and keep at it, but how much of a struggle would it be for me to maintain a weight like 120-125? I would constantly be "dieting" and trying to maintain that weight. Where I am roughly at is a healthy weight that I can maintain without constantly worrying about it. I just want to live a healthy, normal lifestyle.

And on a final note of our discussion, she said to try maintaining at this weight for a while and see how it goes. If a few months pass and I feel like I really want to lose more, then I can always go back on P1 for a month or 2 and drop another 10# or so.

I am so down with this plan and I feel so much more at ease about it. I am finishing up this week on P1 (my weeks go Wed-Wed) and starting P2 next week (Nov. 2). According to my coach, I should still lose on P2, so I am hoping to lose those "leeway" pounds so I can maintain comfortably here, at least for the next couple of months. And if I want to re-evaluate in February or so, I will.
Closed Thread