Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #16  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Thanks! Yes we are going to our favorite local restaurant. I always, always get the salad no croutons no dressing with extra cucs, the filet mignon and broccoli. But this time I will add a Margarita, Onion Ring appetizer and WILL eat the dinner roll instead of leaving it on the table! I will be absolutely stuffed.

Breakfast today is pretty darn nasty but I waited 5 months for this so here goes nothing. Bear claw from grocery bakery and a Toasted Marshmallow Latte from their cafe. Yikes.
Wildflower..We will look for your return or send out the IP patrol to get you! Enjoy your splurge.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #17  
Maile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pauley View Post
Have fun tonight Wildflower! Don't let worry over your diet spoil your night out! I am stoked for my first cheat day a week from today. We even have a sitter lined up, which is very rare. I will be eating the dinner roll too, and enjoying a fine Zinfandel with my steak. Yum.

I thoroughly enjoyed a shopping spree at Goodwill last night. I found several things in a size 10 and medium that fit great. Fun!
Pauley..Will that be the bd celebration? It sounds fun.
Isn't it nice to find clothes at good prices??? I also hunt the thrift shops.
Yesterday I bought a strand of lime green fake hair. We have wild hair day next week..that is as wild as I can get.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #18  
Maile

OK..This is the last post..I need to input nutritional values. I weighed myself yesterday and hit the 30s. I weighed myself 5 times as I did not believe it. So today..I put new batteries in my scale..and am still 38. I cannot remember the last time I was in the 30s. So now I have the cushion I need for Phase 3..and secondly..I am wondering if eating turkey burgers for a week..helped?
Old 10-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #19  

Height: 5'4"

I just joined fat secret so how can I look at what some of you are eating in the other phases? Do I have to be in maintenance first? I really need ideas for what I'm going to do in the next few weeks. Thanks!
Old 10-23-2011, 11:53 AM   #20  
Maile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
I just joined fat secret so how can I look at what some of you are eating in the other phases? Do I have to be in maintenance first? I really need ideas for what I'm going to do in the next few weeks. Thanks!
Believe me I am no expert..but click PixlKitty's name and invite her to be a buddy. Then you can see her meals. Also..look under Ideal Protein ..then meals..you can see her posts there. I do not know how to get to the spreadsheet.
Also..Wildflower has a spreadsheet of her Phase 3 breakfasts.

Feel free to post here..I have been on Phase 2..and everyone is very supportive!!!

Last edited by Maile; 10-23-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #21  

I did get the spreadsheet from Wildflowers. Now if someone could do something like that for me for me well, always, I'd be set! My name is LessofLynsey on there because ItsAboutTime was taken already. (Just so people don't get confused.)
Old 10-23-2011, 12:05 PM   #22  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

You are supposed to use stout, but I used an Okterberfest ale. Google "stout gingerbread with citrus sauce". It's delicious!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Believe me I am no expert..but click PixlKitty's name and invite her to be a buddy. Then you can see her meals. Also..look under Ideal Protein ..then meals..you can see her posts there. I do not know how to get to the spreadsheet.
Also..Wildflower has a spreadsheet of her Phase 3 breakfasts.

Feel free to post here..I have been on Phase 2..and everyone is very supportive!!!
Hopefully this works for you. I don't know what spreadsheet you ladies are talking about...
Old 10-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #23  

I sent you a buddy request PxlKitty.
Old 10-23-2011, 01:59 PM   #24  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Quote:
I sent you a buddy request PxlKitty.
I sent you a buddy request too.

Lynn
Old 10-23-2011, 02:03 PM   #25  
Maintaining-March, 2011

S/C/G: 184/IP 175.6/133/130

Hi all,

Sitting at Memphis Airport waiting to board the flight back to Denver. Had a great time at the wedding. Looks like many of us had our free days yesterday. I really didn't eat badly but the alcohol...I can't remember. Anyway, it's a phase II day for me! Have a wonderful Sunday. Will check in tonight.

Lynn
Old 10-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
Hey all I just wanted to say If not I'm not back by Sunday or Monday. Come looking for me!!! Send a search party!!

I was in on the Saturday free day as well... really enjoyed my pumpkin spice latte and the banana muffins I had made and my husband kept exclaiming over- I always want to be able to taste them when that happens
Went out with my husband & friends last night and had a great time!
Back to Phase 1 today- had the omelet for breakfast and I don't feel hard done by one little bit. There is something so nice about cleansing your system after indulging- just makes me feel better mentally & physically.
Your stout gingerbread cake does sound really good pxlkitty and my husband loves gingerbread as well so will have to try it out..
Congrats Maile on 130's!! To have a little breathing room in Phase 3- or to stay in the 130's- works either way
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday...
Old 10-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 217/174/164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Pauley..Will that be the bd celebration? It sounds fun.
Isn't it nice to find clothes at good prices??? I also hunt the thrift shops.
Yesterday I bought a strand of lime green fake hair. We have wild hair day next week..that is as wild as I can get.
Yes, it's mine and my husband's birthdays Nov 1 & 3 so we are celebrating next Saturday. I think he's even more excited than I am to eat real food at a fancy restaurant! With me dieting, he's not been eating out either.

Lime green hair! Did you find a lime green outfit to go with it? That will be a fun day at work.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #28  

I wish I could've had a free day yesterday too! I started the day by making pumpkin bread for my family and boy did it smell good! I stuck to my coffee with a shake but I would've loved to be able to try it. I also made some of the snacks for my husbands 30th bday party I'm throwing Friday night. If I wasn't on this plan it could've been bad so I am thankful for that but a bite here and there would've been nice.

Please tell me it's normal to go down slow, and maybe even go up a little here and there, in the end. I'm struggling all of the sudden because my losses are coming slow. I know I had a 4 in the past few weeks but my avg is still not that great. I always burn out after about 3 or 4 months and I'm getting to that point so good numbers are what I need to keep going. I don't want to binge, just getting sick of this phase. (And as sick as I am of phase 1, I'm scared to move and feel so uneducated on what comes next.) Don't get me wrong, I feel great and don't plan on ever eating like I did before but I'm ready to introduce a few things again. I am going to stalk this thread and try to prepare for what comes next since I'm only about 4 weeks from phase 2 if that's ok with all of you.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
I wish I could've had a free day yesterday too! I started the day by making pumpkin bread for my family and boy did it smell good! I stuck to my coffee with a shake but I would've loved to be able to try it. I also made some of the snacks for my husbands 30th bday party I'm throwing Friday night. If I wasn't on this plan it could've been bad so I am thankful for that but a bite here and there would've been nice.

Please tell me it's normal to go down slow, and maybe even go up a little here and there, in the end. I'm struggling all of the sudden because my losses are coming slow. I know I had a 4 in the past few weeks but my avg is still not that great. I always burn out after about 3 or 4 months and I'm getting to that point so good numbers are what I need to keep going. I don't want to binge, just getting sick of this phase. (And as sick as I am of phase 1, I'm scared to move and feel so uneducated on what comes next.) Don't get me wrong, I feel great and don't plan on ever eating like I did before but I'm ready to introduce a few things again. I am going to stalk this thread and try
to prepare for what comes next since I'm only about 4 weeks from phase 2 if
that's ok with all of you.
I believe your issues of slow loss at the end and fear of new phases have been addressed over and over and over in the daily chat thread. Very common- we all lose slow at we near our ibw and all that are used to the comfort of phase 1 have a fear of regaining in the next phases.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:06 PM   #30  

I'm reading the archived "Life after phase 1" right now and hoping it helps at least a little bit.
Closed Thread