Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #76  

Height: 5'6"

Quick question...On phase 3 I see yogurt as a suggested item for the breakfast. I am not fond of dairy in general, does anyone have suggestions for a replacement? I could probably choke down a yogurt a day for 2 weeks but after that...not so much. I'm not allergic to dairy that I know of, I just am really not a fan.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #77  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

Today was my week 3 weigh in. I lost another 1.5 lbs So far I'm down 7.6 lbs. I am losing very slowly which is a little disappointing.
I have a question. Does anyone know of an alternative for the broccoli and cream soup. I just love that stuff but looking for something compatable.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #78  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Great job on the losses on the scales today.

I didn't get out of the house yesterday....lol....I watched football all day instead. Just didn't feel like going anywhere by myself.

Today its beautiful again out but I am bumming it today, its laundry today...yah!...not really...haha...only have 2 loads so its not bad. FX has great movies on today again.

I don't remember who it was that said they watch a lot of sports on the weekends., I do too and what I do while I am watching is I have a resistant band and I work out my arms while watching the game. You don't realize how many reps you do because you are preoccupied with the game. My arms are sore this morning but it was all worth it. I did it while watching the LSU game yesterday. Today I will be doing the same thing while watching the Saints plays. Its better than eating right?
Old 10-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #79  
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Happy Sunday!

After some serious thinking yesterday, I set a new goal for myself this morning. I want to reach my weight loss goal and be maintaining by Thanksgiving. I seriously think I can do it, and it means I don’t have to worry about all-out dieting through the holidays. I can plan for parties, do a few days of “bootcamp” now and then if needed, and generally feel better about myself. I can plan lighter dishes, but don’t need to worry about all “phase 1″ friendly dishes. My mentality is that the better I stick to this diet, the faster I’ll be finished with it. So here’s how it breaks down:

I currently weigh 122.6. My goal weight is somewhere between 115 and 110 (I’ll decide once I actually get close to those numbers what feels right). So for this, I picked 113.

CW: 122.6 GW: 113 Weight loss needed: 9.6 pounds
39 days or 5.5 weeks until Thanksgiving
1.8 pounds a week or 0.3 pounds a day lost to reach my goal (numbers have been rounded up)

I added a new ticker signature to update my progress. Wish me luck!
Old 10-16-2011, 03:09 PM   #80  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
I took JoLoMN 's advice yesterday and cleaned out my closet in my bedroom (I have other closets upstairs too that I need to go through) Anyway, I can now wear ALL my SIZE 10 pants and MEDIUM tops!!!! I must have lost inches these last 2 weeks. I will weigh in and get measured on Wed. Talk about motivation to keep on! I took 2 bags to the thrift shop and am working on 2 more right now! I took my capris and summer clothes upstairs to the storage closets, but who knows , by next spring they might be too big!
Great job! you don't have to hang onto those big clothing anymore you will never be that size again. Way to go Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
Good morning all. I had a very busy day yesterday. First, I had an early morning WI and I am down another 1.25 pounds. I may not be the fastest loser, but it's coming off.

My coach also asked me to reconsider phasing off for the T-day to xmas holiday season. My thought was to give myself a break during the holidays and start up again Jan 1. She made a good point that if I break my momentum, it may be harder to restart. Any of us who read the thread for those restarting can see that there are struggles with that.

So, first I think I'll change my goal and take off at least another 10 -15 pounds and then re-evaluate.
Congrats I think you have made a great decision, phasing off may slow you down when you try to restart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good for you! I did this too after I had seen someone mention it on here. I got another consignment pile and some I just threw away. I came up with about 15 more hangers empty so I was happy with that. I also color coordinated my closet again. I love it when it's like that. I always keep it pants/skirts, tanks, dressy work shirts, short sleeved t's, long sleeved dressy, long sleeved ts, and then sweatshirts but it hasn't been color coordinated since we moved in. Yes, I'm weird like that! My hubby's side is driving me nuts but he won't keep it in order, I've tried.

Have a great Sunday and good luck to those with Monday weigh ins!
I am so proud of you eating all your veggies, and following the program, it seems to be working for you really great now. For Chili, if you go to the first recipes list pages 21 -24 there is about 4 different ones in that section, and instead of the beans, I would add cauliflower in small pieces or rice the cauliflower and just pour the chili over top of it. My favorite is mixing steak and ground meat and add lots of veggies, celery, zucchini(shredded) leeks, small cubes of turnip, and if you let it simmer for a couple of hours all the veggies get the chili flavor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbradle View Post
Hi All!!!

Hope the weekend is going well!!! I'm up WAY too late and now I'm SUPER hungry -_- better get to bed! I'm just SOOO excited to announce that I've been on IP since 9/7/11 and I'm down 30 lbs grinning from ear to ear!
Welcome and that is great 30 lbs way to go!

Haven't been on a lot lately, trying to focus on IP without distractions. Have been on phase 2 for 9 days now without any extras (nothing 0/0/0, no splenda (except the packets), no syrups, no WF. I have to say I survived it but hoping it helps with my wi. Will be going to wi tomorrow, and as my coach hasn't been able to help and if I still haven't lost she will be going to the head guy and see what I am doing wrong... or if it is just my body telling me I am done.

Anyway Have a great Sunday.
Old 10-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #81  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrayado View Post
Happy Sunday!

I added a new ticker signature to update my progress. Wish me luck!
All the best!!!! Just stay the course and you'll do great.

I'm heading to Scotland for a week, which involves a bus tour with several included meals. Taking some bars, puffs and dressings with me, and we'll see how it goes.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:01 PM   #82  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

LadyRayado - good luck! Looks like reasonable and great goals for the holidays!

Sherwood, have a lovely time in Scotland! Wow! Sounds wonderful.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:36 PM   #83  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hey Ladies..

Just checking in for the day... I am at work today! its been pretty slow today!
Old 10-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #84  
Dee2

S/C/G: 196/186/145 (JC 5-11)

Height: 5'4

Good afternoon all, I am happy to say I made it thru another "tough" day. Had to volunteer at a community function and I stayed on plan. I drank tons of water and was down a whole lb this morning

I also cleaned out part of my old clothes. I've got 1 full garbage of clothes to donate. I agree with the others...it feels good doing it. Like a victory, or something. I still have more to go. Plus, I gained a bunch more clothes that used to be too small. What a feeling that is!
Congrats to all those that have lost this week!

I really want to lose 1 more lb before my WI on Tuesday evening. C'mon whoosh fairy!!!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #85  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
Hey Ladies..

Just checking in for the day... I am at work today! its been pretty slow today!
Well thanks for checking in!!...just doing laundry and watching football here..fun fun....lol
Old 10-16-2011, 05:49 PM   #86  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Well thanks for checking in!!...just doing laundry and watching football here..fun fun....lol

I wish that I could watch football all day!
Old 10-16-2011, 05:55 PM   #87  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I wish that I could watch football all day!
My team is losing right now so maybe I shouldn't of watched it....lol
Old 10-16-2011, 05:56 PM   #88  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
My team is losing right now so maybe I shouldn't of watched it....lol
OH BUMMER!! My team is on a bye week. So i will have to wait another week!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:06 PM   #89  

ahhh well that is good but sucks you have to wait...haha....work really slow huh?
Old 10-16-2011, 06:16 PM   #90  
Started IP 8.02.11

Quote:
ahhh well that is good but sucks you have to wait...haha....work really slow huh?
YES! soooooo slow! I dont know why... I guess I was hoping that cold and flu season would have hit already!!
Closed Thread