Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 02:10 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 156.4/~148/100

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
are you getting all of your water, salt and oil in? If you are exercising I would add a packet 1/2 before and the other half after your exercising. I would eat 8oz of protein for dinner. Make sure you are getting your 4 cups of veggies a day, it makes a difference. (this is ONLY MY OPINION) I am not a coach, just trying to help
THANKS wuv2bloved!

I'll try the 1/2 pkt before and after. I def. get the veggies. I use a cup and since it s volume fill...I think am getting them all in. I have trouble getting all the 8oz of protein during dinner. I eat mostly seafood, and make stuff like curry, soups, etc and its not easy to weight just the seafood, some fish tend to melt. I am getting all of my salt and oo.

Thanks
Old 10-14-2011, 02:17 PM   #32  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuikuto1985 View Post
THANKS wuv2bloved!

I'll try the 1/2 pkt before and after. I def. get the veggies. I use a cup and since it s volume fill...I think am getting them all in. I have trouble getting all the 8oz of protein during dinner. I eat mostly seafood, and make stuff like curry, soups, etc and its not easy to weight just the seafood, some fish tend to melt. I am getting all of my salt and oo.

Thanks
You are probably not getting enough protein in at dinner that is probably where your issue is coming in. Can you not measure your portion your before you cook it and put enough in a smaller pan to cook so that you make sure you get your correct amount? I know you are remote and you are doing the best you can, just trying to think of different ways that you could do it
Old 10-14-2011, 02:23 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

I also noticed she is not getting her snack in. Perhaps a IP shake an hour before bed will make a difference.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #34  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu View Post
I also noticed she is not getting her snack in. Perhaps a IP shake an hour before bed will make a difference.
she did get her snack, one day she split it between lunch/snack because she mixed two packets
Old 10-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 163/151/139

Height: 5'7"

Well, big day for me - finally went to the gym.

My local gym has a promo to try it for 5 days, and since I started stage 3 yesterday it seemed like the right time to finally work out (I haven't been to a gym for 3 years, do you think that might have had something to do with putting on weight ).

I've never been a "class" person, but did a combo class with 20 mins on bikes (RealRyders - they tilt right to left like real bikes, was worried I was going to land on my head ), 20 minutes on "KrankCycle" (you "pedal" with your arms, then 20 mins of step/abs. It was really energizing.

Now I have to figure out if I add protein when I exercise when I'm on stage 3? Does anyone know? I had a 500 calorie breakfast, but I know I burned far more in the class than a usual morning for me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old 10-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

TGIF everyone, hope you're all having a great day!

I have a question, i was looking at the protocol (the old one posted in the stickies) as i was thinking of making a coleslaw with oil/vinegar and wanted to double check what time of cabbage we're allowed but when looking it over, i noticed that for allowed or occasional peppers (which i think they're all allowed now) it says cooked beside it...are we supposed to only have cooked peppers?
Old 10-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #37  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrayado View Post
I'm having a skinny day too, as well as a NSV. I got a new driver's license today and got to drop the weight on my card twenty pounds. It felt amazing to correct the teller when she asked if all the information was still the same :-)
They put your weight on your driver's licence?!!! Glad they don't do this in Canada !
Old 10-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post

I have a question, i was looking at the protocol (the old one posted in the stickies) as i was thinking of making a coleslaw with oil/vinegar and wanted to double check what time of cabbage we're allowed but when looking it over, i noticed that for allowed or occasional peppers (which i think they're all allowed now) it says cooked beside it...are we supposed to only have cooked peppers?
I eat mine raw (peppers) and you can have green cabbage. That is what I eat and have had no problems
Old 10-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #39  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
They put your weight on your driver's licence?!!! Glad they don't do this in Canada !
yup, I have been 350 for about 8 years now.....lol...when I do it this time they will say this is not you.....lol...the first picture in my progress pics is from my drivers license this year.....lol
Old 10-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 163/151/139

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
yup, I have been 350 for about 8 years now.....lol...when I do it this time they will say this is not you.....lol...the first picture in my progress pics is from my drivers license this year.....lol
You look absolutely fabulous
Old 10-14-2011, 02:57 PM   #41  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post

Hey there

How are you? Hope you're doing well.

All I know is the green pepper is non-restricted and all coloured ones are limited to twice a week.

As for cabbage, it seems nothing is clear about this subject as I read many threads about it, it seems some coaches say it is ok to have it and others say no, some say it is ok for the green not the red and some say it is ok for all kinds of cabbage, so... with that, I can never be sure, all I know is that many people said they eat cabbage and it does not affect their weight loss at all (and I am one of them, as I ate cabbage since the very first beginning).
Old 10-14-2011, 03:00 PM   #42  
Dee2

S/C/G: 196/186/145 (JC 5-11)

Height: 5'4

Sandra, they do put your weight on your driver's license in Alberta
Old 10-14-2011, 03:03 PM   #43  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCGirl View Post
You look absolutely fabulous
Thanks!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:18 PM   #44  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee2 View Post
Sandra, they do put your weight on your driver's license in Alberta

I did not know that!! Wow ! I lived in Ontario and in Quebec and in both provinces they don't lucky me
Old 10-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #45  
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 164/127/135

Height: 5'3"

Good morning!

First day on IP and doing fine so far, although the omelet did taste a little funky in my opinion. I feel fortunate that my couch made me an assorted bag of 30 different packets for the first week, so I can try all of the different foods and figure out which are my favorites. I'm taking notes so I can know which ones to buy later.

The challenge that I've had is swallowing the pills-ugh! They are huuuge, and I am bad really bad at swallowing meds. Maybe this is my chance to get good at it!

I took before pictures in my bikini last night and was pretty grossed out by the sagging skin and cellulite. Luckily not too many people see me in that form- I can't wait to see a physical change.

Good luck to everyone on the upcoming weekend!

-Allison
Closed Thread