Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Good morning!

First day on IP and doing fine so far, although the omelet did taste a little funky in my opinion. I feel fortunate that my couch made me an assorted bag of 30 different packets for the first week, so I can try all of the different foods and figure out which are my favorites. I'm taking notes so I can know which ones to buy later.

The challenge that I've had is swallowing the pills-ugh! They are huuuge, and I am bad really bad at swallowing meds. Maybe this is my chance to get good at it!

I took before pictures in my bikini last night and was pretty grossed out by the sagging skin and cellulite. Luckily not too many people see me in that form- I can't wait to see a physical change.

Good luck to everyone on the upcoming weekend!

-Allison
Congrats on your first day! you will see your body transform right before your eyes. I take monthly pictures so that I can see my differences Never in a bikini though...ha
Old 10-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
They put your weight on your driver's licence?!!! Glad they don't do this in Canada !
They certainly do in Alberta, however its in KG so looks much much smaller.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:30 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/160

Height: 5 7"

I am glad to hear everyone is having a great day! just came back from my WI 7.6 pounds gone forever and 4 inches, 2 off my waist!!!!!!!!!!! I am loving this can't wait until next week
Old 10-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom22 View Post
I am glad to hear everyone is having a great day! just came back from my WI 7.6 pounds gone forever and 4 inches, 2 off my waist!!!!!!!!!!! I am loving this can't wait until next week
oh wow!!! that is fantastic!!...wonderful job!!....keep it going
Old 10-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/160

Height: 5 7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
oh wow!!! that is fantastic!!...wonderful job!!....keep it going
Thanks I am so happy
Old 10-14-2011, 03:35 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Finally found today's thread!!

Happy Friday to everyone,

Had WI#7 today and happy to say that i lost 4 lbs this week. Most of it was weight that I put on last week after i had a cheat day (not happy/proud about it) but I'm focused now. So i finally hit a new decade and have 7 lbs to go. So excited to start this last stretch of phase 1, so this week I'm going to try the strawberry pudding I just hope it taste as good as it sounds/looks as well as the tomato basil soup i just need ideas to make it.

Well I hope everyone has a great and safe OP weekend!!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:44 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 156.8/146.6/130

Height: 5'-3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzyizzy View Post
Good morning!

First day on IP and doing fine so far, although the omelet did taste a little funky in my opinion. I feel fortunate that my couch made me an assorted bag of 30 different packets for the first week, so I can try all of the different foods and figure out which are my favorites. I'm taking notes so I can know which ones to buy later.

The challenge that I've had is swallowing the pills-ugh! They are huuuge, and I am bad really bad at swallowing meds. Maybe this is my chance to get good at it!

I took before pictures in my bikini last night and was pretty grossed out by the sagging skin and cellulite. Luckily not too many people see me in that form- I can't wait to see a physical change.

Good luck to everyone on the upcoming weekend!

-Allison
Welcome! I think somewhere on here I read that you can cut some of the pills in half....hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

I only have trouble with the pills when they slip sideways.

I wished I had taken pictures from the start...they took a picture at the clinic but I'd like a more "real" one. Oh well, I can start now, right?

Good luck to you!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:46 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonreal View Post
Finally found today's thread!!

Happy Friday to everyone,

Had WI#7 today and happy to say that i lost 4 lbs this week. Most of it was weight that I put on last week after i had a cheat day (not happy/proud about it) but I'm focused now. So i finally hit a new decade and have 7 lbs to go. So excited to start this last stretch of phase 1, so this week I'm going to try the strawberry pudding I just hope it taste as good as it sounds/looks as well as the tomato basil soup i just need ideas to make it.

Well I hope everyone has a great and safe OP weekend!!
For the strawberry pudding, I make it into a shake using 10oz of water then add a few ice cubes in the blender so that it is think. I also put some of the WF strawberry syrup in it. Add a little Chocolate WF syrup and it taste like chocolate strawberries....YUMMY!!!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom22 View Post
congratulations!!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #55  

Quote:
For the strawberry pudding, I make it into a shake using 10oz of water then add a few ice cubes in the blender so that it is think. I also put some of the WF strawberry syrup in it. Add a little Chocolate WF syrup and it taste like chocolate strawberries....YUMMY!!!

Yum! I'm going to try this. I have a hard time with the texture of the puddings. I have to force myself to choke it down because that is what I chose for my IP meal and I don't want to waste one.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:54 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Great idea didnt think about that!! Thanks im excited and so are my taste buds!!
Old 10-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #57  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

I just finished my 4th week and at WI today I'm down another 4 pounds. So at the 4 week mark I've lost 19 pounds and 13 1/4 inches. Can I say one more time, "I love this diet."

However I am still having a lot of problems retaining water, so my coach suggested not eating the soups anymore and stop the sea salt for a week and see if that helps. She said she can tell by my swollen ankle and when she measures my BMI each week I show very hydrated, which tells her I am retaining water. When I diet I really don't eat much processed foods so I have no swelling issues, but not only are the IP foods processed, but the sodium count is a little high in some of the products. But both of us agree that this problem should go away as I loose more weight too.

My other issue is while I've lost 19 pounds, my BMI doesn't want to seem to move, and I have lost a little bit of lean muscle tissue. My coach said before I started my lean muscle mass was really good so I'm okay for now, but she really wants me to make sure I don't go longer than 4 hours between eating protein, which I have been guilty of. I love the weight loss, but I really need to get this BMI going down too.
Old 10-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #58  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
I just finished my 4th week and at WI today I'm down another 4 pounds. So at the 4 week mark I've lost 19 pounds and 13 1/4 inches. Can I say one more time, "I love this diet."

However I am still having a lot of problems retaining water, so my coach suggested not eating the soups anymore and stop the sea salt for a week and see if that helps. She said she can tell by my swollen ankle and when she measures my BMI each week I show very hydrated, which tells her I am retaining water. When I diet I really don't eat much processed foods so I have no swelling issues, but not only are the IP foods processed, but the sodium count is a little high in some of the products. But both of us agree that this problem should go away as I loose more weight too.

My other issue is while I've lost 19 pounds, my BMI doesn't want to seem to move, and I have lost a little bit of lean muscle tissue. My coach said before I started my lean muscle mass was really good so I'm okay for now, but she really wants me to make sure I don't go longer than 4 hours between eating protein, which I have been guilty of. I love the weight loss, but I really need to get this BMI going down too.
By all means ditch the soups and anything else that's high in sodium. Add mushrooms, asparagus and raw onions, and any other natural diuretic vegetables you can think of. As to lean muscle mass, etc., unless your coach is using a VERY sophisticate calculator for percentage of lean muscle mass, I THINK, what she may be using will be inaccurate given the excess water. Please check this out, OK? I'm not saying that you haven't lost muscle mass; just that you should get a second opinion, so to speak.

Edit: Regardless, your losses are fantastic.

Last edited by Linden; 10-14-2011 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:17 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee2 View Post
Sandra, they do put your weight on your driver's license in Alberta
That's funny I live in Alberta now and I was thinking no they don't. Then I checked my license and realized it is on there. But it is in kgs so I never paid any attention to it. Now I'll have to check that in pounds. But I probably lied to them about it is the first place anyway .
Old 10-14-2011, 05:39 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Wuv you look great congrats

Last edited by Bubu4eva30; 10-14-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Closed Thread