3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

IP Daily Chat - Thursday 10/13/2011

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 08:19 PM   #91
Maintenance 12/01/11

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2"

Good evening!

Couple of comments on the discussions at hand-- I have seen S'Mores Pure Protein bars at Publix and Target, as well as some kind of cinnamon/oatmeal flavor. The only one's I have tried is the peanut butter and they are amazing! I used them my 1st week on IP on alternatives. I will most definitely continue to eat the Pure Protein PB bars in maintenance.

Food dreams-- I am back full force into having food dreams. You all will be happy to know that the whole time I was on P3 and maintenance for my vacation, I did not have 1 food dream. But ever since I have been back on P1, they have been back in action. Sometimes they are super vivid and sometimes not. I had a crazy vivid dream revolving around subs / sandwiches. I woke literally thinking we had gotten subs for dinner that night.

On another note regarding dreams, I don't know if anyone else notices this, but my dreams in general are a lot more vivid and kind of crazy. I noticed when I was off plan, I slept very deep and woke up and didn't remember dreaming at all. Now that I am back on P1, I wake up and am like "that was crazy!"

I also add an extra protein on days I exercise. I usually drink a RTD chocolate immediately following exercise. It doesn't sound like I am doing nearly as much exercise as Wayward, but I do about 45-60 minutes 6x per week.

Regarding the restricted items, I have eaten a bar just about every single day on IP. I have done a couple days of boot camp here and there, but for the most part I have had a restricted every day. I also eat my bars in tiny bites to stretch them out

Other than that, things are just plugging along for me back in P1. I am glad to be back into my routine and everyday schedule. It feels good to be on the program and back in the gym. I am anxious to finish up with phase 1 and start phasing off for good. My 90% goal is 134#, which I am hoping that I can get to by Nov. 9 so I can be on P3 by Thanksgiving and in maintenance through Dec. and for Christmas.

Glad to hear of all the great WI's going on! Definitely helps to keep me motivated to finish this part of my journey up.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #92

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldchocnsexy View Post
...and just under 3lbs from my goal.

Looking good!!!!

Make choices today that your future self will thank you for!
Old 10-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #93
Golden

S/C/G: Ticker

Height: 5'4

Feel like it's been a long time since I've been here. Lost a loved one to cancer, so my world was a bit topsy turvy. I have been back on plan this week. I love the Pure Protein Revolution bars, but only one store here sells them. I hate when that happened. I found the peanut butter ones at Target for .79 each, which is cheaper. Found out one of my besties is on IP. So happy to have someone I know on it.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:12 PM   #94

S/C/G: 218/147/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granby View Post
I am looking for some alternative bars......my fav IP bars are the caramel nut and vanilla peanut butter. The cookies and cream and peanut butter ones are just ok to me. I love the chocolate soy puffs.......any recommendations for flavors of pure protein bars?
You can get duplicates of the bars and puffs under Proti-thin from nashua nutrition. I've ordered and they are identical in taste and nutrition values to the IP products, but the bars are $11.95 for a box of 7

Here's the website
http://www.nashuanutrition.com/store/proti-thin.html
Old 10-13-2011, 10:16 PM   #95

S/C/G: 175/146/130

Height: 5'4"

Talking What a day...

For starters I had my 7th WI today...down 4.6 pounds...WAHHHOOOO!!!! I was so excited to have a good loss!

Then, I had a convention to go to where I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in anywhere from 4 months to 4 years. Everyone was commenting on how great I look. The words of others were even better than the loss itself!!!

This was one great day!!!

One dancer for every 5 pounds down!!!

WI1 (5.6), WI2 (5.4), WI3 (.06), WI4 (3.6), WI5 (1.2), WI6 (2.2), WI7 (4.6), WI8 (2.2), WI9 (2), WI10 (2), WI11 (1), WI12 (2), WI13 (1), WI14 (4), WI15 (1.8)
Old 10-13-2011, 11:34 PM   #96
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzthingaling View Post
Feel like it's been a long time since I've been here. Lost a loved one to cancer, so my world was a bit topsy turvy. I have been back on plan this week. I love the Pure Protein Revolution bars, but only one store here sells them. I hate when that happened. I found the peanut butter ones at Target for .79 each, which is cheaper. Found out one of my besties is on IP. So happy to have someone I know on it.
Sorry for your loss Mizz, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Glad to see you are back around, I wondered where you had disappeared too. Its always good to have a friend on the program to help out and support each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scpnme View Post
For starters I had my 7th WI today...down 4.6 pounds...WAHHHOOOO!!!! I was so excited to have a good loss!

Then, I had a convention to go to where I saw a lot of people that I haven't seen in anywhere from 4 months to 4 years. Everyone was commenting on how great I look. The words of others were even better than the loss itself!!!

This was one great day!!!
Great job on the WI today and your convention, sounds like you were prepared for it and done well at it...congrats!

my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
Old 10-13-2011, 11:50 PM   #97
Bringing Sexy Back!

S/C/G: 164/127/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone,

Just had a delicious salad and lean chicken in preparation for DAY ONE tomorrow! I have to admit that I'm planning on having my LAST gin and tonic for a loooooong time later this evening. I'll toast to my new health!
Old 10-14-2011, 12:17 AM   #98
My friends call me Darrel

S/C/G: 414/314/215

Height: 6'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneGuyonIP View Post
My coach just e-mailed me. She said that Pelegrino and Crystal Geyser (including the lemon, lime, and orange flavors) are permitted on the plan and that the sodium isn't an issue because the IP foods are so low in sodium. This is a relief because the flat water is getting so very dull.
I have those with lunch quite often. I particularly like the lemon Crystal Geyser. We have a "Real Foods" store in my town where co-workers go for lunch some times. I'm able to go too making a compliant salad from the bar and the CG lemon water.
Old 10-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #99

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granby View Post
I am looking for some alternative bars......my fav IP bars are the caramel nut and vanilla peanut butter. The cookies and cream and peanut butter ones are just ok to me. I love the chocolate soy puffs.......any recommendations for flavors of pure protein bars?
I get them at walmart for my son. The PB choc ones are decent and he likes the brownie ones. I find at walmart is the least expensive around here (midwest USA).
Old 10-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #100

S/C/G: 190/185.4/135

Height: 5'3"

Continue chatting in today's thread.
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.