3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc > Ideal Protein Diet

IP Daily Chat - Thursday 10/13/2011

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #16

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlhj View Post
Good Morning my IP Friends.... I wanted to report that I only had .5 loss this week, was feeling down, and maybe like I needed a break, contemplating my first cheat. I even talked to my DH about it. (BUT..the 3FC IP site to the rescue right?) I was thinking of writing WUV or someone in desperation, because I know that she has had weeks of small loses and still keeps the spirit. Well, I got back on this site and realized that I had not been here reading enough lately AND then new thread that says " Success Stories 100% on Plan"...was JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!! Praise the Lord! No kidding....I feel like I just had CPR and I am revitalized and ready again. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED. I just wanted to tell anyone who might feel low, to read that thread and get the vibe flowing again.
Have a great IP day and feeling thinner is "PRICELESS"!!!
My last few weeks have been nothing to write home about but this week made up for it. Stick with it and it will happen.

Last edited by ItsAboutTime : 10-13-2011 at 09:46 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 AM   #17

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Good Morning my IP Friends.... I wanted to report that I only had .5 loss this week, was feeling down, and maybe like I needed a break, contemplating my first cheat. I even talked to my DH about it. (BUT..the 3FC IP site to the rescue right?) I was thinking of writing WUV or someone in desperation, because I know that she has had weeks of small loses and still keeps the spirit. Well, I got back on this site and realized that I had not been here reading enough lately AND then new thread that says " Success Stories 100% on Plan"...was JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!!! Praise the Lord! No kidding....I feel like I just had CPR and I am revitalized and ready again. THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED. I just wanted to tell anyone who might feel low, to read that thread and get the vibe flowing again.
Happy to hear you are back in the "vibe" again. You may have felt down about your loss, I can understand that, but I'm looking at your weight loss numbers and they are great. I think sometimes we need to step back and look at how far we have come rather than just week by week.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 AM   #18
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 265/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
I hear you. It was this site and the posting of all the amazing people going through the same journey I am on that saved me on more than an occasion, especially for this last weekend where it was Thanksgiving and where I had a birthday, it was for the reason that I promised (and wrote it in here) that I would not cheat that I did not, it was because I thought of how everyone else is doing it so I could.

So yes... it makes a difference being in here, I am blessed having known about this site and everyone that posts in here.

Started IP 06-30-11 @250lbs - Started alternatives mid Oct. 2011 - Stopped on Christmas 2011 (biggest mistake of my life) Lost 50lbs by then. Gained back all the weight I lost + 15 more lbs after IVF in 2013.
Many re-starts failed miserably. I stopped IP as I wasn't sticking to the plan but always try to re-start.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #19
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

I couldn't go to my weigh in last week, but will go on Sunday. I am one who jumps on the scale every day. This morning I had a nice drop in my weight, but will wait until I see the official number to brag.

Old 10-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #20
Aspiring Goddess

S/C/G: 176/139/120

Height: 5'2

Good morning all! I hope everyone is having a great OP week so far! I just wanted to thank all of you for posting everyday, creating interesting threads, and giving me the motivation I need to keep on keepin' on!

I had a good day yesterday - did a two mile walk and got all my water in. Here's to another good day today!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:17 AM   #21

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
DON'T DO IT!!! Check out people's stats, we all have low losses. I had a .2 one week! Keep your eye on the prize! I'm glad you didn't give in to old habits by feeling down and feeding that emotion with food.

YOU CAN DO IT! I have faith in you!

"If I go back to what I was, I will be what I was. I don't want to be what I was, I want to be what I am." - Me

Started IP - 19 April 2011 - Hit Goal -18 April 2012
Started Maintenance - 17 May 2012 (1 yr 4 months in maintenance before pregnancy)
PREGNANT MODE! Yippee! Due May 2014
Photo/Stats Album: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...il-2012-a.html

Last edited by Ishbel : 10-13-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:24 AM   #22

S/C/G: 152/152/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Dizzy in Indiana

I am on day 5 & feeling a little dizzy I hit the water pretty hard this morning thinking that would help. Is this normal??
Old 10-13-2011, 10:28 AM   #23
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Some impressive losses there ladies. Great job.

Today is a busy day for me and it should be in the high 80's here today in Austin with lots of sunshine. I think today I have to part with my first pair of pants. I put them on yesterday and I spent the entire day pulling them up. I know I don't look thinner to anyone else yet (probably need to loose another 10 pounds for that), but I feel smaller inside. Does that make sense to anyone?

Hope everyone has a great day!
I know exactly how you feel, I may weigh 300lbs but to me I feel like I weigh 200lbs....its all about your attitude and the way you feel about yourself. It is a great feeling. When I tell people I weigh now 300lbs and have lost 88 they look at me like I am crazy and tell me there is NO WAY I weigh that and I am like where is a scale so I can prove it to you....lol..I am not one of the frumpy big girls no matter was size I was. My hair and makeup was and is always done, my nails are always done and I dress to impress most of the time cuz you never know who you will meet when you are out. Don't get me wrong I do go bumming every now and then without makeup but I am always smiling, hair is done and ready to have a great day!!....STAY POSITIVE.....a positive vibe goes a LOOOONNNNNGGGGGG way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
DON'T DO IT!!! Check out people's stats, we all have low losses. I had a .2 one week! Keep your eye on the prize! I'm glad you didn't give in to old habits by feeling down and feeding that emotion with food.

YOU CAN DO IT! I have faith in you!
I had a ZERO loss one week, and have been COMPLETELY OP 100% since day one....explain that one!!....I didn't let it bother me and kept going, it came off the next week so it always works out!!

my YouTube videos, subscribe and you will be alerted when I post new ones
http://www.youtube.com/user/wuv2bloved?feature=guide
My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
Old 10-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverrat View Post
I am on day 5 & feeling a little dizzy I hit the water pretty hard this morning thinking that would help. Is this normal??
yup, its normal, put a little sea salt (1/4 tsp) in your hand and lick it off!

My continued Weight loss Journey https://www.facebook.com/CornerYourI...ghtLossJourney
Old 10-13-2011, 10:35 AM   #25

S/C/G: 152/152/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks wuv!!! What a great support system this forum is! Have a great day...
Old 10-13-2011, 10:41 AM   #26

Quote:
Thanks wuv!!! What a great support system this forum is! Have a great day...
You too!!...hope that works for you, you are probably just a little low with your electrolytes

Old 10-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #27

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Good morning to everyone!! Good luck to everyone with WI's today!! I go for my first WI at 4:00pm...I'm so excited to see what that scale says!!

Also, thanks to 3FC again for all the support!! LOVE the daily chats!!
Old 10-13-2011, 10:52 AM   #28

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning! I have some news to share with all of you newbies, or even those who sometimes question the way things are going. IF YOU EAT WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO, THE WEIGHT WILL COME OFF. I've never had a problem with cheating as far as eating smoething off plan. As most of you know, I HAVE had trouble eating enough of what I am supposed to but I've been working on that. This week I ate all the veggies and ate whole bars instead of half and I had an excellent weigh in. I didn't quite meet my "one decade per 4 weeks" deadline (I'm 1/2 a pound from the next decade) and I didn't lose 10 pounds this last month like I'm used to but this week I lost 4 pounds! So I am now down 44.4 in 16 weeks! That leaves me with 15.4 to lose before I move to phase 2, which I need to do on Nov 24th. That is 6 weeks from today! Come on body, let's do this!

Quote:
We all have those days! You aren't alone! Stay strong!

Quote:
Yep, it's normal. up the salt. after a while it isn't as frequent. For a couple days I add an extra potassium pill and that helps. On weekends when I don't eat breakfast till after 10, I get dizzy if I stand up too quick.

“In order to change we must be sick and tired of being sick and tired.”

“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”

"Don't sacrifice your future for a momentary pleasure"

“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.”

Got to get the Broccoli Boys back (one for each 5lbs!):
Old 10-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #29
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 198/180/130

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning! I have some news to share with all of you newbies, or even those who sometimes question the way things are going. IF YOU EAT WHAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO, THE WEIGHT WILL COME OFF. I've never had a problem with cheating as far as eating smoething off plan. As most of you know, I HAVE had trouble eating enough of what I am supposed to but I've been working on that. This week I ate all the veggies and ate whole bars instead of half and I had an excellent weigh in. I didn't quite meet my "one decade per 4 weeks" deadline (I'm 1/2 a pound from the next decade) and I didn't lose 10 pounds this last month like I'm used to but this week I lost 4 pounds! So I am now down 44.4 in 16 weeks! That leaves me with 15.4 to lose before I move to phase 2, which I need to do on Nov 24th. That is 6 weeks from today! Come on body, let's do this!
Yay, way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,

Today is my 15th week on IP and even though I had ups and downs lately, I look at the numbers and I am very pleased that as of today, my total weight loss is 44 pounds. Even though I know if I did not cheat here and there I would have done much better, still this number is an amazing number to see. It made a huge difference on my body and the way I see myself.

I am not quite sure why I reached 205 then went up to 207 yesterday even though I was 100% OP, but all I know is that today (my official weigh-in, even though I weigh myself everyday), I was 206 and I hope that in a couple of weeks I reach the most dreamed about onederland.

Hope all of you are doing well.
Don't dwell on the past, there's nothing you can do about the choices that were made. But you can do something about the choices you are going to make, look forward to the skinny future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Good Morning IPer's

I should have a good WI tomorrow too, I am definitely in the 160's.Yeah! People are already telling me not to lose more weight, hey I have 23ish more to lose. My clothes are falling off, LOVE IT! Two people yesterday said that they couldn't believe that I was in my 50's before and now I could pass for 30's ( new best friends, jk). I can't get my pic to post, I have tried several things. I never had trouble before, sigh, WINDOWS...

Off to sew all day up on one of the beautiful Finger Lakes, won't be back until late tonight, but will check in with my peeps.

PS I am doing great with alternatives and so much less stress about the $$$
Yay, way to go Bella. I WI at 169.1 last night, was hoping for 168 but I'll take the 169..lol. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Good morning everyone. Good luck on WIS today..and congratulations on losses with the scales moving.
Thanks for gracious supportive comments yesterday. My WI was a 2.4 down. However, my coach and the dr recommended that I go 4 below goal before going to Phase 3..so here I go!
Ready for the day on IP.
Good luck!

Quote:
Definitely DON'T cheat. I had a week where I lost .3, keep going, it will come off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Some impressive losses there ladies. Great job.

Today is a busy day for me and it should be in the high 80's here today in Austin with lots of sunshine. I think today I have to part with my first pair of pants. I put them on yesterday and I spent the entire day pulling them up. I know I don't look thinner to anyone else yet (probably need to loose another 10 pounds for that), but I feel smaller inside. Does that make sense to anyone?

Hope everyone has a great day!
Yes it sure does. Sometimes it just takes people longer to give comments as they may notice you're losing weight but not 100% sure and don't want to offend you in case you're not trying and don't want to make you feel like you need to lose weight. (Confusing but I know what I mean..lol)

Wuv - love the new picture and hair cut. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post

Wuv - love the new picture and hair cut. BEAUTIFUL!!!
Thank you! isn't it time for you to post a new picture?...haha

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.