Old 10-12-2011, 11:31 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 175/146/130

Height: 5'4"

I read a post on here that really resonated...Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!! I can't remember who said it, but it is sooooo TRUE!!! All of the food that got us all to this point...it will be there when we hit our goal, but by that time...it will be much more important to continue to reap the rewards of our work...wearing smaller clothes, getting off medications, being healthier, feeling good about ourselves!!!
I am down TWO sizes in just 7 weeks...NOTHING tastes as GREAT as that feels!!! :-)
scpnme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:31 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/175/150

Height: 5'7''

Welcome newbies! I concur with the others this is a great diet. I've been just taking it one day at a time. Drinking coffee and tea does seem to help my "I can't make it" thoughts. Good luck and stay strong everyone!!
stickingtotheplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #18  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by scpnme View Post
I read a post on here that really resonated...Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!! I can't remember who said it, but it is sooooo TRUE!!! All of the food that got us all to this point...it will be there when we hit our goal, but by that time...it will be much more important to continue to reap the rewards of our work...wearing smaller clothes, getting off medications, being healthier, feeling good about ourselves!!!
I am down TWO sizes in just 7 weeks...NOTHING tastes as GREAT as that feels!!! :-)
I have that quote as part of my signature and my family is soo sick of hearing me say that The unfortunate part of that quote is that it originated with Kate Moss who is a size 0 and probably has an eating disorder, but hey it works for me!!!
carlasherea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:24 PM   #19  
Started IP Oct 11, 2011

S/C/G: 260/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5

I just started the plan this week too with 100+ to go. Today is day 3 and so far I'm okay. Definitely trying to push to drink so much water!! My motivation is my wedding in 2013! Glad to find a place like this for support because I already know I need it!!
scarmon1118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 01:31 PM   #20  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmon1118 View Post
I just started the plan this week too with 100+ to go. Today is day 3 and so far I'm okay. Definitely trying to push to drink so much water!! My motivation is my wedding in 2013! Glad to find a place like this for support because I already know I need it!!
Welcome, you have a goal in mind but don't stress about it. Take it ONE lb at at time and NEVER give up. This is a great plan and is VERY successful IF you DO NOT CHEAT! You will want more water once your body gets used of it. At the beginning I had to set my alarm on my phone to get water every 30 mins to an hour just so I would remember...haha...Funny the things we do to make ourselves remember the IMPORTANT things we need to get done!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote