Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 09:38 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Sunny1 View Post
I have a question: Do I keep my clothes that I am growing out of just in case things don't work out (DH's words) or do I get rid of them so I am not tempted to ease back into them? What do you guys think?
Did you get a pre-nup before getting married?
I would stick to getting rid of them because girl you are never going to need them again!!!!!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:50 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

Thanks for all the accolades in yesterday's thread.

Wildflower- so glad you liked the "sausage" recipe! I also really enjoy them, and will probably make them again once I get back into P3.

So, it feels so good to be back into my regular routine. The past week felt like it was nothing more than catch up. Catch up at work, getting back into the gym, food shopping, getting back into P1, catching up on laundry, tv shows, errands... It feels nice to have my evening back to watch a show and check in on 3FC

I am super excited to be into the 130's and being so close to goal. I am so ready to finish this phase up and move into maintenance for good. Especially now that I had such a good experience with the mini phase off and my vacation. It has really opened my eyes on how this can really be my last diet.

My 6's are starting to get lose, so I am happy to say that by the time I get to goal, I should be fitting comfortably in 4's, which is my "size goal". I also had to break down and buy new exercise clothes. I had been putting it off for a while, but it could not be put off any longer. They are just so expensive and considering I work out 6 days a week, that is 6 bottoms, 6 tops and 6 bras. But it does feel good knowing that my pants will stay put when I run or jump

Glad to hear about all the good weigh in's! Keep up the good work everyone!

Hopefully I will have more time in the evenings now to keep up to date.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 144/120/122

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeymom22 View Post
Just finished day 5 I am so glad that I started on the Friday of a long weekend so I could try out the packets and veggies to see what I like! I found out that I love the oatmeal and for the first time ever I am waking up hungry and wanting to eat breakfast! I have a question, did anyone experience the opposite of c on the diet?
Si. It's pretty normal with all the fiber from the veggies and increased water, especially if you weren't consuming much of either prior. For most people, it goes away as your body adjusts, but if not, talk to your coach since there are some things he/she can have you try with your supplements. In the meantime, keep eating your veggies and stay hydrated! (BTW, true opposite of c is water-like, happens several times a day, and is hard to control, so if that's the case, you'll probably want to see your doctor if it goes past 3 days...no bueno.)
Old 10-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #64  
1Sunny1

S/C/G: 241/218/185

Height: 5'10.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Did you get a pre-nup before getting married?
I would stick to getting rid of them because girl you are never going to need them again!!!!!
LOL! Actually we did sign a pre nup. I think I am going to get rid of the clothes as I go. Thanks for the note of encouragement!!!! It is much appreciated.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:56 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 144/120/122

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
I have a question: Do I keep my clothes that I am growing out of just in case things don't work out (DH's words) or do I get rid of them so I am not tempted to ease back into them? What do you guys think?
I think you should tell DH to be more supportive or you're going to make HIM wear your old clothes when you shrink out of them! But seriously...don't keep them. Don't even give yourself the option of gaining back the weight after you've lost it. If you find your clothes getting too tight when you're in maintenance, time to do phase 1 for a few days, not buy bigger clothes.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:43 PM   #66  
THB

S/C/G: 244/191/180

Height: 5.6

I am feeling pretty good today. Hit the big 50lbs lost today at WI and brought some new jeans. Size 14...holy smokes down from a tight 20!!! Hang in there everybody.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:52 PM   #67  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
I'd toss them. I know I am because this really is my "last diet."
Old 10-11-2011, 10:55 PM   #68  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
I am feeling pretty good today. Hit the big 50lbs lost today at WI and brought some new jeans. Size 14...holy smokes down from a tight 20!!! Hang in there everybody.
That's very exciting! Enjoy those new jeans.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:29 PM   #69  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THB View Post
50 pounds! Woohoo! You rock! Congrats!
Old 10-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #70  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Looks like we had some great Monday WI's don't forget to put the losses on the Halloween spreadsheet http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html

I got my hair cut, colored and highlighted today so when I was done I was feeling kinda thinner so I said what the **** go to walmart and try on clothes. I have not fit into walmart clothes since I don't remember when. I FIT into a size 26 jean short for $5 and a 26/28 shirt for $5 so I got a whole new outfit for $10!!! I was super excited. I tried it on for my son when he got home for work and he said DANG mom you gotta butt in those shorts....lmao....and I like that shirt did they have another color? I said yea he said did you buy it? I said nope he said well we going shopping again tomorrow....hahaha...SOOOOOOO I am HOPING to have a 3lb loss this week so I can be 299!!!!....so I am anxious for tomorrow to get here.....lol
Old 10-12-2011, 12:19 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
LOL! Actually we did sign a pre nup. I think I am going to get rid of the clothes as I go. Thanks for the note of encouragement!!!! It is much appreciated.
It's a huge commitment to actually get rid of the clothes, but go for it! Donate them to a charity, it's a win win for both of you. After I purged my closet (with some gnashing of teeth, I'll admit) I started shopping at the thrift stores myself and it was great to have clothes that fit while I was losing weight. When I went to the next size down, I donated my purchases back and bought new ones.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Thanks Brenda! My sister bought 2 dresses from Chadwick's on clearance in size 12 and let me borrow one. They have this spanx type slip that is attached to the dress. You should have seen us trying to get the dresses on! My sister was going OVER the head and I finally figured out that you have to start at the feet and slip it on.

How is Phase 3? Are you ready for phase 4? Phase 2 will be coming soon for me!
I am in maintenance now. Phased off about a month ago. It is going well.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:32 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 379/313.4/155

Height: 5'3

Well, I have day 1 about down. Didnt expect such a headache since I had been on another plan...but I am taking in about half the carbs I was so that is probably why. Hopefully tomorrow it will be better. I am just lookin forward to Sat. All that should be gone by then.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:22 AM   #74  

Height: 5 ft. 3 in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Looks like we had some great Monday WI's don't forget to put the losses on the Halloween spreadsheet http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...challenge.html

I got my hair cut, colored and highlighted today so when I was done I was feeling kinda thinner so I said what the **** go to walmart and try on clothes. I have not fit into walmart clothes since I don't remember when. I FIT into a size 26 jean short for $5 and a 26/28 shirt for $5 so I got a whole new outfit for $10!!! I was super excited. I tried it on for my son when he got home for work and he said DANG mom you gotta butt in those shorts....lmao....and I like that shirt did they have another color? I said yea he said did you buy it? I said nope he said well we going shopping again tomorrow....hahaha...SOOOOOOO I am HOPING to have a 3lb loss this week so I can be 299!!!!....so I am anxious for tomorrow to get here.....lol
Congrats on the new sizes and clothing. You should post some pictures of your new hair and outfit. "fresh" hair always feels good!

What is the Halloween spread sheet about?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #75  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Ha ha than I'm glad you weren't offended. Only people I hear of having pre-nups are celebrities......not common out here. Anyhow I believe you are making the right decision and I will need to do that as well. We don't need to be able to slip into our "fat" clothes anymore!

Wouldn't it be great to have a clothes swap in this program as people change sizes very quickly
Closed Thread