Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Good morning everyone,
I went down from 209.8 to 205! I was so happy and delighted that I did it, I succeeded into sticking to the program and I lost weight.

You did totally awesome, you should be proud!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #32  
six

S/C/G: 183/179/120

Height: 5'2"

Default day 5

Hi. Today I'm starting my 5th day of the program. So far so good. It seems like this is the easiest diet I've ever been on. Got friends that are trying to discourage me, but one that is encouraging me. (That's the one that's actually done the program & lost the weight). Ive lost 4 lbs so far. 59 to go.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 182/155/135

Height: 5'5.5"

Default Will TOM affect my WI?

Okay, have a quick question. I have been in IP for one day short of 3 weeks. I lost 7 pounds in the first week, and then have only lost 3 pounds in the next two. I am on my period....will that impact my weightloss? I was soooo disappointed as I expected so much more (especially since I just started). I have not cheated even one.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
See you were PREPARED!!! THAT is the key. Not only was your mind set to sticking to the program but you were prepared!!...I am sooooo proud of you

The last 2 weeks for me I have lost NO inches at all not even 1/2 but I have loss 8lbs, it comes off eventually, it really does

You have great willpower to be able to ignore the snide remarks. You are doing so well, don't let anyone get between you and your goal. YOU CAN and WILL get there

I am off to get my hair did in a little while. I wonder what he will do to it this time...lol...in the fall we usually go a little darker red but we will see how it comes out for my new progress pic tomorrow!
I'm getting my hair did today too! To reward myself for 3 months on program and 30+ lbs lost. I can't WAIT to see your progress picture!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzih View Post
Okay, have a quick question. I have been in IP for one day short of 3 weeks. I lost 7 pounds in the first week, and then have only lost 3 pounds in the next two. I am on my period....will that impact my weightloss? I was soooo disappointed as I expected so much more (especially since I just started). I have not cheated even one.

Don't use the work "Only" and 3lbs lost in the same sentence! That's average. Way too go!!! And don't let your period worry you. I've gained on my period, lost 2lbs on my period and lost 6lbs on my period. So your body will lose however it wants regardless of what you want and how strict to the plan you are! most lose an average of 10lbs in 20 days.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:25 PM   #35  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Thank you for the support everyone, NOTHING is stopping me..lol.

Wuv you'll have to take your October picture with your new hair cut, enjoy! I love getting my hair done.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:26 PM   #36  
six

S/C/G: 183/179/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
I'm even newer to the program, but from what I've read in the other posts and my IP doctor told me, that will affect your weight loss for that week but it will even out the next. Good luck!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #37  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Quote:
I have to say for a woman of your size that's not a bad average.
When you look at some of these other weights you have to take into consideration how much they weighed when they started and how much total they have left to go.
3lbs in 2 weeks when one of those is the second week is a pretty decent average for someone your size and height, it's still quicker than you would lose it on your own.
Give it time, your body will make adjustments and you will continue to see improvements. I have had weeks where I only lost 1 pound and then last week I lost 6, you just never know.

Last edited by Wayward; 10-11-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:39 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

suzih,
wayward is right, those are good losses. keep up the good work!
Old 10-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #39  
fatmommynomore

Hello everyone! I haven't been able to get on for a while. Just had to check in to see how everyone is doing.
Old 10-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #40  

S/C/G: h252/s244.8/213.8/g165

Height: 5' 2"

Rainbowmom - Congrats! It feels so good to fit back into old clothes!

Yvetteski - I agree w/ others that she is just jealous. Don't let her get you down - you are doing amazing!

Sandralosing - Congrats on surviving Thanksgiving! You were prepared and that had to make it so much easier to get through the holiday. Way to go!

Enjoying one of the last beautiful warm days in Chicagoland. It is still in the 70's out here, leaves are changing and it is bright and sunny!

Have a great day staying OP!
Old 10-11-2011, 03:03 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 312/274/180

Height: 5'9"

Smile

Hello, all!

If its not ok to post non-diet related things on the daily thread, please let me know and I will delete this post. I promise I am not offended.

OK... are you ready for video links?

Since some of you are getting to know me through my recipes, I thought I might also share some of my other hobbies for any who might care...or who are bored at home or work and want to be entertained.

My boys are little chefs. Unfortunately, their recipes are NOT IP approved, but I thought y'all might get a kick out of these for your own families at the holidays, since they are easy to do.

How to Make Sticky Buns

How to Make Cake Pops

How to Make Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies...Avatar the Last Airbender Way

Little Toivo teaches how to make a Finnish Cake Roll

Indiana Jones Birthday...Make Crystal Skull Pinatas

I am also a professional songwriter in Finland (for example, for many finalists of Finland's version of American Idol, X-Factor as well as Eurovision). The music I perform myself can be found at the link below my signature with videos able to be found on youtube by typing in my artist name.

So thanks for letting me share a little bit more about myself as well as my food. Enjoy!

Last edited by FinnSteven; 10-11-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #42  
Dee2

S/C/G: 196/186/145 (JC 5-11)

Height: 5'4

Hello all! Well I did gain a little from what I thought was my indulgence (couple of bites of non protocol food on Sunday and then not eating a full dinner which I know is a no-no) Then I remembered my TOM is fast approaching. whew! My 2nd WI is today after work. From what I can tell...I am down at least 2.6 lbs maybe even 3. First WI was 5.4 so considering I was dieting before I started this diet and it's my TOM this week...I'm actually satisfied with that. But I've learned those couple of bites really weren't worth it. Not necessarily b/c I gained from the cheat (I doubt it) but b/c of the mindset it put me in. (not wanting to eat my OP food and turning me off of all food instead...weird, I know. I can't even believe I'm saying that!) Anyone else notice that?
Old 10-11-2011, 03:36 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
If I forget to take my mag/cal before bed I get cramps in my legs during the night. I just wake up and go take them. They REALLY help me.

It was fun to see the scale go down a little after my travels this weekend. I was suppose to be traveling today but we came back a day early. I had already canceled my IP appt. due to traveling so I will weigh in next Wed., it will be exciting to see what 2 weeks will bring. I want to be in the 150's by next Wed.
Wow Sandy, if I didn't see your tracker, and only saw your picture, I would guess you at 140! Way to go sister, you are doing so good.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:56 PM   #44  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinnSteven View Post
Hello, all!

If its not ok to post non-diet related things on the daily thread, please let me know and I will delete this post. I promise I am not offended.

OK... are you ready for video links?

Since some of you are getting to know me through my recipes, I thought I might also share some of my other hobbies for any who might care...or who are bored at home or work and want to be entertained.

My boys are little chefs. Unfortunately, their recipes are NOT IP approved, but I thought y'all might get a kick out of these for your own families at the holidays, since they are easy to do.

How to Make Sticky Buns

How to Make Cake Pops

How to Make Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies...Avatar the Last Airbender Way

Little Toivo teaches how to make a Finnish Cake Roll

Indiana Jones Birthday...Make Crystal Skull Pinatas

I am also a professional songwriter in Finland (for example, for many finalists of Finland's version of American Idol, X-Factor as well as Eurovision). The music I perform myself can be found at the link below my signature with videos able to be found on youtube by typing in my artist name.

So thanks for letting me share a little bit more about myself as well as my food. Enjoy!
I love Noah's pronunciation of "cinnamon", way too cute. Thanks for sharing and keep those great IP recipes coming.
Old 10-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #45  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

OK. I lost it when the kids used the avatar to smush down the chocolate chocolate cookies. To say nothing of the dog [see Connie Willis' hilarious novel of the same name] as helper. You can post anything you like, in my book. (I'll resume this at a better hour in the morning, when I get my breath back.)
Closed Thread