Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 02:43 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
HEy Everyone...

Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing!! I cant wait to see WUV's new picture in 2 days!! I saw some movement when I peeked on the scale this morning!! Nice way to start my day since the BF and I are not getting along once again!!
LOL....girl you are SOOOO crazy I look the same!....that is ok, you are looking HOTTER and HOTTER everyday....maybe he can't handle that!....haha....Good too see the scale moving. Don't stress about the BF thing. Just keep working on YOU!! and everything WILL work out!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:44 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
Hello everyone wanted to check in and let everyone know I WI and lost 4.2 so happy I am now down 25.6lbs and going strong. It is great weather today in PA just getting a bit warm. Hope everyone is doing good.
Woohoo congrats on your great loss! I can feel you excitement through the computer!!
Old 10-10-2011, 02:47 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by thin4me View Post
Had our Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday and only our daughter came home from university, the other two couldn't make it. I baked a wonderful apple pie or so I was told and stayed 100% OP - I had made the jello & pudding combo and it worked out nice (split into 2 desserts).

I must say the dinner was pretty boring for me as I made them roasted potatoes and french stuffing (beef, pork & potatoes) none of which I could have, on top of that I usually smother everything in gravy which I didn't do either.... so it definitely wasn't one to remember.

I would suggest that others find an au jus (sp?) alternative or two separate gravies, I thought of it too late to do anything about it so found my dinner quite bland

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hi, still wondering where you mean by "northern", are you more north than Edmonton?

It seems most of us Canadians had Thanksgiving dinner yesterday and most of us didn't like our turkey dry.
Here is something I read on the "holiday" thread too late, that is after I had my dry turkey. It was to make a type of gravy with the IP chicken soup with less water than when you make it as a soup. That was a good idea, I'll have to remember it for another turkey time.
I have lots left over but will be using it all week with my salad meal, so it is not dry mixed in a salad.
Pat

Last edited by patns; 10-10-2011 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #49  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee2 View Post
Wildflower, I think you should leave the pics up you look absolutely gorgeous and you are such an inspiration to the rest of us.
Well I'm up .8 today I'm guessing from not eating as much as I should have. I don't think it's from the couple bites of off program food I had but who knows. It was a valuable lesson for me but I kinda wished I'd let someone else make Thanksgiving dinner so I didn't have to go thru all of that and try and stay on plan. Pretty sad when you'd rather eat nothing rather than eat just turkey and salad. Maybe my inner child was pouting
My Sask friends: please put the whoosh fairy out west to Alberta after she visits you. My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow. Yikes! I guess the best way to prepare for it is to drink more water than normal and try the hot lemon water you all are talking about.
Not advocating this but I did have a TBLS of cranberry sauce made with splenda & a bite of dressing and lots of turkey breast. My weight is the same this morning so no harm done. Actually my daughter was shocked when I took the bite of dressing. She doesn't know I am doing Ip but has not seen me eat any bread products for 10 years. But I always have a bite of dressing at Thanksgiving and at Christmas, and that is it. I felt a bit badly after i had it yesterday but thought I would deal with the consequences, for once in my life there didn't seem to be any.
Old 10-10-2011, 02:59 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
Hello everyone wanted to check in and let everyone know I WI and lost 4.2 so happy I am now down 25.6lbs and going strong. It is great weather today in PA just getting a bit warm. Hope everyone is doing good.
Fantastic weigh in, another one that proves when a loss is not there one week it may be just waiting for the next week. You are going strong!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 03:08 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post

Good morning. Nothing new to report and I'm busy this morning so I better not take too long here. I had another great weekend. Hoping I'm holding on to that great loss I saw yesterday. Not liking the no scale thing even if it has only been a few days I haven't been able to peek. I suppose I'll live. (But I may see if he'll let me take a looks tomorrow morning.) On a totally off topic note, we had a baby kitty show up at our house Saturday. We've been taking care of him because he looks to be maybe 6-8 weeks old. I'm not a cat person, neither is my dog, so I'm looking for a house for him before my kids and my husband are too attached. He is a cute little thing though. I'm not into the whole litter box thing and I've heard that they kinda just aren't very "trainable". Anyone with cats want to talk me into keeping him? My kids already named him Jack.

As far as litter boxes go cats are very trainable. My hubby is a fanatic about clean and we have ended up up our daughters two cats for a bit when she sold her house.
Hubby cleans the litter box every morning and i do also if I notice a
"deposit" and there is never an odour in the house.
Cats are fun (dogs are too). Every cat has a unique personality. If the kids have already named him, he may have found a home. If you do keep him you will needed to have him "fixed" of course, unneutered male cats are not pleasant.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #52  

Quote:
HEy Everyone...

Just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing!! I cant wait to see WUV's new picture in 2 days!! I saw some movement when I peeked on the scale this morning!! Nice way to start my day since the BF and I are not getting along once again!!
I am jealous, you are young and learning roller derby! Your weight loss is going great. You will show cranky BF who's the boss.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Fantastic weigh in, another one that proves when a loss is not there one week it may be just waiting for the next week. You are going strong!!!
Thanks I was so nervous to step on the scale but it paid off.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:53 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 182/136.4/130

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by patns View Post
Hi, still wondering where you mean by "northern", are you more north than Edmonton?
Pat
That soup idea might have been good as I'm a dark turkey person and had the white meat with no gravy - oh well I too will remember it for next time. I'm about 1.5 hrs north of St. Albert - Athabasca to be exact
Old 10-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
Woohoo congrats on your great loss! I can feel you excitement through the computer!!
your post made my day made me laugh.... Thanks can't wait til next week hoping for more next week.

The support here is what keeps me on track and my new pandora bracelet lol
Old 10-10-2011, 06:23 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
EDIT - Ok, for those interested I posted my before/after in my profile. I wish I had taken formal photos along the way but I did not so that is the best I can do! (It shows my 52.6 lb loss, size 16 to 6) First pic is just days before starting IP and 2nd two are at goal weight. (Although, those in the fb group already can see a pic of me I will probably be removing it later today since I'm not used to putting my pics up on here!) I call it "Bringing SEXY back!!!"
OMG you look amazing!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #57  

Not a whole lot going on for a Monday today, glad to see everyone is doing great and staying OP!!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:37 PM   #58  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Well been OP all Day!! I have WI tomorrow! So I am trying to prepare myself for a low loss this week...
Old 10-10-2011, 07:39 PM   #59  

Quote:
Well been OP all Day!! I have WI tomorrow! So I am trying to prepare myself for a low loss this week...
You will do fine, as long as it is a LOSS it doesn't matter if it is tiny or not its STILL a LOSS!!!!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:42 PM   #60  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

I was taking classes for the past 4 days and haven't been ablt to get all my meals and water in. I haven't gone off plan, but I can see where my weight is up. Coach thinks it may just be water weight. Hope so.
Closed Thread