Old 10-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 183/137/130

Height: 5'7"

Default Refuse to weigh myself

Hi Everyone!
I lost forty pounds from February 1st to May 1st this year. During the summer, I was maintaining and such, still doing very well on avoiding carbs. School started again for me in September. Not only have I not been to the gym more than once a week, I've also done horribly on my diet. I rid my closet of all my "fat" clothes and only have the clothes that fit me now. I know I've gained weight. I can feel it. My clothes will only fit me for so much longer. I'm back on phase one and am scared to death to weigh myself. I am totally doing it this time based on how I feel. I will weigh myself when my clothes start to get lose again. I don't think I can handle the stress of knowing how much I actually gained. As for working out, I may have to put that off for a while. I feel like such a failure. It's a good thing I know this diet works, and carbs can be so evil!!!
damascho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7'

Welcome back. At least you are starting on this now and not waiting another day.
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Good for you to have the courage to start again. I too will be getting rid of my 'fat' clothes as I move down. So far i've gone down one size, woo hoo!
What are you going to school for?
I too am in college. I am a senior, just one more semester from getting my teaching license in special education. Excited to be done but yet scared at the same time.
Ryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Scales aren't always our friend. I think you are smart to just go by how your clothes feel. When they start to fee loose again you will know you are on the right path. And you are not a failure, just human.
DanafromAustin is offline   Reply With Quote