Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #76  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Sounds like you had a busy day before you even got to work. I only have 2 flights today one just left and the other doesn't come back in until 7. My oldest was off yesterday and I was feeling GOOD (not hurting at all) so we went do a little shopping. He bought me an $80 pair of shoes for $13 and a $90 purse for $3.95 and bought himself a flask for $12. I woke up this morning feeling great again, have a hair appointment at 1, time for cut, color and highlights so I can take my new progress pic tomorrow morning....haha
Old 10-11-2011, 12:57 PM   #77  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

Good for you Lisa... I am glad you are doing all these little rewards along the way to show off your progress.
Gee and I guess my reward for possibly hitting 60 today was um a new fridge lol.
Old 10-11-2011, 01:16 PM   #78  

LOL....yup new fridge to hold all of your yummy veggies in its getting cloudy here did you send the rain down south?
Old 10-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #79  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Goood afternoon everyone...

Wish i could stick and chat for longer, however, i have 2 essays to write and a crap load of reading in my english text...!!!!! ahhh! im stressing over writing an essay! its my first university level essay! i dont want to muck it up!

So, i had a great thanksgiving dinner last night...nom nom nom nom..we had chicken and salad and yams and pie..typical thanksgiving..-the stuffing.. dont know why..didnt care for stuffing this year..and today was supposed to be day 1 of being on the program..ive got my food and everything..however, i was left with one thing i forgot: all the leftovers!!! So im thinking i might wait till those are gone so its not a problem??? hopefully that will be in a day or two...AND!!! i found my water bottle!! yay!! right? Nope..its mouldy!! i forgot i had put some sugar free ice tea in it one day and left it in my bag for over a month..DER!! so now i have no water bottle..that has to be like the 4th water bottle this year!

Anywho, hope all is well..ive gotta go hit the books..be back later gator..by the way..checkin out Finns salad recipe!! and mmmm...those dressings look good!
Old 10-12-2011, 04:37 AM   #80  
Started IP July 8th

Busy night... didn't get home until 7:30, just enough time to put groceries away and get ready to hit the track.
Slow weight loss week..... I won't use the O word, but lost 2 pounds this week.
Good news is the extra protein really seemed to help at least this week.
My lean mass went up 5 pounds this week and my body fat percentage dropped a full 3% this week.
So overall a very nice week.
Lost half inch off of my arms, and chest, and waist... hips and legs stayed the same.
Guess I am going to try the extra protein for another week and see if I can get the same results.
Here is my second goal, but actually my first real goal:

My first YELLOW NUMBER... actually just noticed my total body weight is now yellow too, but the body fat one is the big goal for me.
Talk to you all in the morning.
Keep positive and stay strong, it can be done, I am proof of that on this thread.....yay for yellow numbers lol.
Small steps right.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #81  

Well I am glad you didn't use the O word cuz you KNOW I would of said something. You can't have BIG weeks every week ya know Well I am going to my WI in about 30 minutes and I PROMISE I'll post it here first Wayward
Old 10-12-2011, 10:08 AM   #82  
Started IP Aug 9/2011

S/C/G: 266/195

Height: 5' 7"

Wayard which program are you using for your calculations? Online?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #83  

Ok Wayward, 2 lbs for me too. I didn't get my 3lbs that I wanted but I am at 300lbs now so its all good, I am happy with that!! I also updated my progress pic so I am at 88lbs now

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 10-12-2011 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:32 AM   #84  
Started IP July 8th

Good morning everyone!!

YGuy, we use the BC1 device at my IP clinic.
All people are supposed to have access to the website that tracks their data, but it seems a lot of places don't inform their clients about it.
They have you create an account for your measurements on your initial consult.
It is all uploaded to the main server database and then you can access all your graph and info online at: http://ip.stayhealthy.com/login

This is what the main dashboard page looks like when you login, same thing most of us should be being shown when we do our weigh-ins, but I know there is another device as well that some clinics use that measure calories and other stuff too.

Hope that all makes sense.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:48 AM   #85  
Started IP July 8th

O.k. I have to say this because well I just have to and I have put up with a lot of female talk over the last 3 months in this group

One thing I have come to realize is an increased stamina during "relations."
And I mean by like a huge margin.
I know my body composition has changed a lot in the last several months, but all the exercise and walking etc. has really had an effect...

I know this is kind of a weird topic, and there isn't many men in our group, but it has been a night and day difference, it's almost like I am 17 again.
I mean I was in shape in my early to mid 20's but I did not have the same endurance then that I do now.
Has anyone else encountered this "side effect" of losing a lot of weight and getting in better shape?

I am not trying to brag, or puff up my chest or anything, it is just a nice surprise to all of a sudden have. But it does effect my need to better schedule "events" as they now last substantially longer.

And there is all the myths and discussions about weight loss effecting certain visual queues, look how PC I am lol.
I will confirm that losing 84 pounds total so far has had an impact on my overall appearance due to losses in certain areas of my body.

Needless to say I am not feeling cheated like women who lose their chest size when they lose weight.
So for all you guys out there losing weight or just starting, it would appear that there is at least the possibility of some nice effects, at least in my case there has been.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #86  

HAHAHA.....funny for you to talk about it like that but from what I hear everyone talking about its true. ONE day I will find out again and if its true, look out for the guy who gets the rewards from it....hahah
Old 10-12-2011, 12:11 PM   #87  
Started IP July 8th

Btw Lisa, congrats on your new look.
I have to say you look wonderful, I don't mean to sound harsh, but compared to your original photo your are a totally new woman.
I hope you realize how much people appreciate your input and how much you motivate so many people on this forum.

I know you are proud of yourself as you should be.

Now go break you off a piece of that cutie from work
Old 10-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #88  

LOL.....one day I might get the courage to ask him out....but not right now...haha....still too shy I suppose...yea I know hard to believe but I am kinda shy.....lol...and thank you, I am very proud of myself and I DO look totally different..its amazing!
Old 10-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #89  
Started IP Aug 9/2011

S/C/G: 266/195

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks Wayward, I'll have to ask about that site, they keep our stuff logged in a different system I think as they have all my medical history, and weigh in's since 2002 as well.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:20 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 270/ticker/170

Height: 5'9"

Sounds like the exercise and weightloss may have affected your testosterone levels, in a good way Makes sense though, less body for the testosterone to care for so you are getting higher levels?

That is awesome though, maybe i can convince my hubby to do IP, lol
Closed Thread