Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2011, 01:25 PM   #46  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
You are so close to a major goal, being in the 200's!!! Congratulations....where did you hear about drinking the hot water with lemon!! What is it supposed to do.
If you retain a lot of water it is suppose to help. I don't know how or why. I found it in another forum on here not in the IP section.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #47  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Good job on the WI and on the 40 1/2lbs that is awesome! Glad to see you are hanging in there!

You are stressing yourslef out That is it missy Negtive Nelly in the closet along with the scale!! I have chased you with my rolling pin...OFF YOU GO NELLY!!! You have come too far to become this way over the last 2 weeks. I know you are having troubles and getting very aggravated but pull yourself together, YOU GOT THIS!! I am going to send you good vibes

Ok, off my soap box!!

I am happy to report another 5lbs and 1in GONE for me, so that makes 86lbs in 24week!!....NEXT week I SHOULD be out of the 300's...I did nothing different this week than last week. Last week was 1.5 and this week 5, your body just lets go whenever it decides too. There is NOTHING we can do to change that, THAT is what we have to face.

Now I am sending the whoosh fairy to everyone else for the rest of the week!! since we don't have a fairy smiley I thought I would use the instead....he has just has much power right???
man oh man, you have passed me and left me choking in your dust... Congrats. Here is to next week when you are out of the 300s...
Old 10-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #48  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:
Well I have a hair appointment on Tuesday and I WI on Wednesday so I think you are right, I will take an update photo next Wednesday
WOO HOO for new hair!! That always makes you feel sexy the day that you get it done!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #49  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
If you retain a lot of water it is suppose to help. I don't know how or why. I found it in another forum on here not in the IP section.
hmm do you think lime will do the same thing?
Old 10-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #50  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hey Ladies.... How do you get a before after pic in the signature.. I was trying but it was only allowing one picture!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:27 PM   #51  

Height: 5'4"

I read the lemon water is supposed to be drank every morning to get the metabolism going but I'm going to do it tonight and see if it helps at all. I'll take whatever miracles I can get.

I also called home at lunch to talk to my hubby and he said he will take the scale away if it will make me less of a crazy lady.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:31 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 159.8/142.2/135

Height: 5ft 2

Good Day Ip Friends....Had WI#8 today.What I don't understand is when my coach told me I lost .2 on the scales,and down 2.2 lbs in FAT...she said that is awesome,and I am now going into Phase 3,starting tomorrow morning!

Last edited by sheenasg1; 10-05-2011 at 03:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #53  
Started IP July 8th

S/C/G: 325/210/210

Height: 5' 10"

It means you gained 2 pounds of muscle mass.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #54  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good luck! (Although I know you won't need it!)

I am still on the battle of up and down. I was up again today only making me down 0.2 from last week but I still have one more day to get that woosh fairy here. Crossing everything I have that she makes it, I can't deael with these tiny losses. Sorry, I told you I'd tie up Negative Nelly but she's stronger than Positive Polly at the moment.
It is so hard when you are staying on and doing everything correctly. have you tried just eating fish? Also have you tried eating only 5 oz of meat? Another thought I had was exercise. Do whatever your coach says..but if she agrees...can you do 30 mins of exercise everyday? or maybe add a video at night?

Hang in there..That scale has got to move. You are very strong to keep going. You can do it!!!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #55  
Maile

Quote:
I read the lemon water is supposed to be drank every morning to get the metabolism going but I'm going to do it tonight and see if it helps at all. I'll take whatever miracles I can get.

I also called home at lunch to talk to my hubby and he said he will take the scale away if it will make me less of a crazy lady.
Also I sprinkle vinegar on things..like the lemon juice it should help with water retention. You are not going crazy..just being frustrated because you are trying so hard..and you are doing the right thing. I admit there are times when I really wanted to scream at my scale when my weight went up for no good reason.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:59 PM   #56  
Maile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
man oh man, you have passed me and left me choking in your dust... Congrats. Here is to next week when you are out of the 300s...
2riderollercoaster: This is from yesterday. I do think drinking water before your weigh in does make a difference..and it is harder weighing at 5:00pmm. My weight went up 2 pounds when I switched from am weigh ins to pm. Also each WI day..I track exactly how many water bottles I have had..and try not to drink any at least 3 hrs before the weigh in. Also I do not knwo if you have tried eating fish..sometimes that has helped me..and adding exercise in..amybe an extra walk.

Anyway.. I really hope your scale starts moving for you. You are doing so well..and have lost over 90 pounds. That is amazing.,
Old 10-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #57  
Maile

Hello IPERS.. I am on a lunch break and madly typing before I am invaded with students. Today is WI in day.
Today I tell my coach I need a new shaker!!!!
Hope everyone is doing well on IP today.
Old 10-05-2011, 03:12 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 298.8/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinammon View Post
You are so lucky to have a supportive husband willing to stay home. My husband's family is doing turkey but she knows of my restrictions and is going to to her cooked veggies according to what I'm allowed. I'm going to make a huge tossed salad and than have the turkey. I'm only 2weeks in so I'm not willing to risk it and the cost is to great to throw it away.

I like your dessert idea. Would you only use half of a pudding and half a bar so you are only counting this as your one snack?
Have a great Thanksgiving! You are so brave. Bringing a nice salad is a good idea. At least MIL is willing to do veggies from our list

Yes, I would make the whole package and divide it up into 2 dishes, might try some cinnamon and nutmeg in it ( more like pumpkin pie) take a caramel crunch bar chop up really small and put half in each dish, maybe drizzle with WF caramel syrup. One dessert for the dinner and the other for the following day with leftovers.

Last edited by alexandallismom; 10-05-2011 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Needed to add something
Old 10-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #59  

Quote:
I bought a lemon so I will do this! Thanks for reminding me.
I'm going to do this tonight!

Please hide your scale for a few days
Old 10-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyMae87 View Post
I saw this on Facebook this morning... I also think that it is very true... I have a few "skinny" friends. and they really are more lonely then larger women..
I saw it too! I cried... The woman in the picture is beautiful and you know what, everyone here is too!
Closed Thread