Old 09-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #91  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
Folks, I am having a really hard time today. I'm tired and frustrated. Yesterday I did a stair climb and hike and got the best workout I've had since I've started the program.

I baked chocolate chip cookies with my son yesterday and they are just staring at me. Then my husband is cooking saffron rice in the rice cooker and the entire house smells phenomenal.

I've had 2 restricted packets today and am still under 400 calories for the day. I think I'm suffering from diet fatigue and I've only been on the program for 8 weeks.

So, I need some cheerleaders to help me keep my eye on the prize. I still have so long to go on this program and don't want to mess things up. Just feeling a weak resolve today.

So, please, cheer away!
I don't start until tomorrow, but I made up my mind that if I get to where I think I'm going to cave, I'm either going for a walk or going to bed. My coach told me the first week is the hardest. She told me that if I feel really hungry, to eat a protein and save my snack for at night (that's the hardest time of the day for me.

mary Ann
odirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:27 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldchocnsexy View Post
I am curious, when was your last "free meal"?
What's a free meal?

The last meal I had before IP was almost 8 weeks ago. The plan is working and I just want to be done with it, but I'm getting bored.

I'm also very tired today. I got myself busy, changed bed linens, put cauliflower in the oven for tonight's dinner, so I'm going to make it, but I feel my resolve a little weaker than usual today.
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #93  
Started LC 1/1/12

[QUOTE=Bubu4eva30;4046674]I paid $250 but that was for 2wks of food and I am paying $85wk. I love 9.4lbs the first week. 2morrow is my 4th weigh-in. lost 17.4 already. If you want to change at let me know. I love my coach they are great. The doctor there even gave me her phone number if i had questions day or night and the one nurse calls me everyday to make sure i am keeping on track. I didnt have to buy any extra packets the first week i kept on schedule it was hard but i did it but i am dealing with these nasty headaches again maybe just stress related...IDK.

I wonder why the difference in price? I got all my supps, meals and salt. She told me she is available 24/7. I have her cell number (just in case I'm struggling) So do you live in Reading? It took me an hour to get there. I picked Sundays because of less traffic. Boy am I glad! There was still alot of traffic (I thought) in the business district.

Mary Ann

Last edited by odirish; 09-25-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #94  
Giniwarrior

S/C/G: 238/178/155

Height: 5'5"

Wow my start up fee with consultation, Dr fee, IP foods and vitamins was $412 what a difference in pricing! Just walked my dogs and I cant believe how weak I am. My legs are rubbery and I feel like I ran for miles!!! Hope that goes away.
Giniwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 08:55 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 229/187/185

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
What's a free meal?

The last meal I had before IP was almost 8 weeks ago. The plan is working and I just want to be done with it, but I'm getting bored.

I'm also very tired today. I got myself busy, changed bed linens, put cauliflower in the oven for tonight's dinner, so I'm going to make it, but I feel my resolve a little weaker than usual today.
Some use the term "cheat meal" and others "free meal". After eight weeks OP you may want to place a "free meal" at the end of your week. And by free meal I mean a meal that includes items not OP. But don't overdo it. And I did say "free meal" not "free meals". Best to do this on a day you exercise, and maybe out of the house. Depending on what your goal is, and where you are in the process you may have to commit for a year. Make this "doable". The next day get back on program.

For me pickles, cucumbers, or a cup of coffee helped me stay OP. You can do it! Think about the long-term.
baldchocnsexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #96  
Started LC 1/1/12

I drink alot of hot tea which coach said is ok. What do you all use for creamer? If I can remember correctly, I think protein powder, but what kind?
Old 09-25-2011, 09:10 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

OK, so I also fell from grace, not the wonderful food and drink at my reunion, but I had 2 restricteds today.....back to bootcamp tomorrow.

Hey you newbies,not cheats until phase IV
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:11 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

[QUOTE=odirish;4046722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
I paid $250 but that was for 2wks of food and I am paying $85wk. I love 9.4lbs the first week. 2morrow is my 4th weigh-in. lost 17.4 already. If you want to change at let me know. I love my coach they are great. The doctor there even gave me her phone number if i had questions day or night and the one nurse calls me everyday to make sure i am keeping on track. I didnt have to buy any extra packets the first week i kept on schedule it was hard but i did it but i am dealing with these nasty headaches again maybe just stress related...IDK.

I wonder why the difference in price? I got all my supps, meals and salt. She told me she is available 24/7. I have her cell number (just in case I'm struggling) So do you live in Reading? It took me an hour to get there. I picked Sundays because of less traffic. Boy am I glad! There was still alot of traffic (I thought) in the business district.

Yeah I live in the Reading area theres prob traffic because you were in the city. Good luck on everything. Where are u coming from?

Mary Ann
Bubu4eva30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #99  
Started LC 1/1/12

[QUOTE=Bubu4eva30;4046788]

I came down 283 to 30 to Reading exit. I used a GPS. Good thing I did, I made 1 wrong turn.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #100  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
OK, so I also fell from grace, not the wonderful food and drink at my reunion, but I had 2 restricteds today.....back to bootcamp tomorrow.

Hey you newbies,not cheats until phase IV
ME TOO! I had 2 restricteds today! I think I am just getting to that Diet Fatigue stage. I thought I could handle having the Pure Protein bars in the house. Guess I can't handle it.
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:35 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
What's a free meal?

Karl, you are very much confusing me. There are no free or cheat meals until PH4. Adding them just because you have been on for a while will still defeat the purpose of resting your pancreas and put your work down the drain.

Rainbowmom - I have had days like this, seems they are often on Saturdays too. I think staying busy is key for me. Just keep thinking about how you feel after you slip that helps too. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
wildflower613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:51 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubu4eva30 View Post
I paid $250 but that was for 2wks of food and I am paying $85wk. I love 9.4lbs the first week. 2morrow is my 4th weigh-in. lost 17.4 already. If you want to change at let me know. I love my coach they are great. The doctor there even gave me her phone number if i had questions day or night and the one nurse calls me everyday to make sure i am keeping on track. I didnt have to buy any extra packets the first week i kept on schedule it was hard but i did it but i am dealing with these nasty headaches again maybe just stress related...IDK.
I just love your avatar!!!

Quote:
Folks, I am having a really hard time today. I'm tired and frustrated. Yesterday I did a stair climb and hike and got the best workout I've had since I've started the program.

I baked chocolate chip cookies with my son yesterday and they are just staring at me. Then my husband is cooking saffron rice in the rice cooker and the entire house smells phenomenal.

I've had 2 restricted packets today and am still under 400 calories for the day. I think I'm suffering from diet fatigue and I've only been on the program for 8 weeks.

So, I need some cheerleaders to help me keep my eye on the prize. I still have so long to go on this program and don't want to mess things up. Just feeling a weak resolve today.

So, please, cheer away!
You can do it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
I don't start until tomorrow, but I made up my mind that if I get to where I think I'm going to cave, I'm either going for a walk or going to bed. My coach told me the first week is the hardest. She told me that if I feel really hungry, to eat a protein and save my snack for at night (that's the hardest time of the day for me.

mary Ann
Buy some super minty toothpaste and brush your teeth when you are having major cravings. That'll make anything taste terrible and not worth the cheat. That's one of the best tips I've gotten on here!
pselias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I had no plans on going totally off program -- I baked the cookies, didn't actually eat them or the rice -- just stared longingly.

Besides the extra restricted, I had a little more protein than usual. I had a 4.9 oz burger, less than a cup of chicken soup with some boiled chicken and 2.5 cups or so of cauliflower for dinner.

Oh -- and still my carb count is at 30 and calories at 1,000, so I'm not sweating any of the "extras."

Thanks for talking me down, folks.

I am uncomfortably full and ready to go back to normal tomorrow. I guess my body is more used to this plan than I thought.
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #104  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
I just love your avatar!!!

You can do it!!!

Buy some super minty toothpaste and brush your teeth when you are having major cravings. That'll make anything taste terrible and not worth the cheat. That's one of the best tips I've gotten on here!

Thanks I like your too!!
Bubu4eva30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 10:33 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
ME TOO! I had 2 restricteds today! I think I am just getting to that Diet Fatigue stage. I thought I could handle having the Pure Protein bars in the house. Guess I can't handle it.
Hey 3 months with no cheats is pretty darn good and resisting the cheesecake, wine and everything else this weekend, I figured 2 restricteds is not that bad. I agree with diet fatigue. I am phasing off starting oct 7th until the first of the year.

You are doing great Sandy.....
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote