Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #91  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyswan View Post
I know you'll make it. I'm at an age where I really don't want to lose my butt (at least not all of it) or my face (which starts to fall with too little fat to fill in the lines. LOL) I had to smile at your later posts about family pics. I don't have any "start" pics because I deleted them or tore them up. Couldn't stand looking at them! So, guess it's time for some updated photos. When I'm gone, people are probably going to wonder about the 20 yr. gap where there are NO pics of me.
My aunt already told me if I get to skinny she's making me quit and I told my husband that if my face starts to look "sickly" to tell me. I don't see what they see so I need the help I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcatinwa View Post
I read your comments this morning and after I went to my WI today I had to come add a note of thanks. I was praying I didn't gain this week..TOM etc and when I got on the scale at my WI and I had lost 1.6 lbs I about started to dance like the stupid carrot right then and there! Thank you for sharing your victories and encouragement!

Ok now for the question: you said you think you have been slacking if you only drink 80oz of water...how much do you consider a good day. As it stands I am in the bathroom all the time at 80oz.
I like to have at least 120oz. That's just me. Anything over 100 before propel is ok I guess. I don't have propel every day either. Take today, I've had 88oz so far and will probably do another 20 or so before bed and be ok with it. I go to the bathroom before I go to bed and firs thing when I get up. I don't have trouble at all during the night. At work I'm in the bathroom more than the others it seems but they aren't drinking water like me either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
ItsAboutTime - you said something today that just resonated with me! You said that no one knows how much you weigh. I am the same way. I admire all the people on here you write their numbers in - I wish I was more like that but I'm too number obsessed. I have to say that as I am losing, I feel so much better about my 'number' but I'm not ready to state it yet
I wish I could. I've had so many people ask and then when I say I'm not telling they can't believe I'd be afraid. One asked how much I have left and I said around 20lbs and he said, "I bet your goal is 117." That was the nicest thing I've ever heard! My brother in law guessed me at 3 pounds under my goal RIGHT NOW. Too funny! People just don't get it. Toxic coworker told everyone she is sure my goal is 135 because everyone's goal is always 135 and blah blah. Nope! Not at the moment it's not.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:44 PM   #92  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Thanks Wuv, I did it. Can't believe it was right in front of my face..lol.
WOOHOO!!!!!.....Look at YOU. I think your pic is great. Now you can feel even better when you see it and KNOW you are looking great. I am glad you took my lead and learned to take pics of yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmbradle View Post
It's so great to be a part of this community with everyone!! I am on week 2 with a 13lb loss thus far! I'm excited for this journey!
Welcome Tmbradle, lots of information here so enjoy your journey and know that you are NOT alone in this
Old 09-22-2011, 07:00 PM   #93  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Thanks Rainbow I'll let her know. I showed her my comparison pictures and now she really really wants to start.

Thanks Wuv, I still can't believe the difference, in only TWO months!

Thanks Wildcat!

Pauley you should get your pics in your sig too, it's so cool to see the difference.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #94  
Joined IP 8/2011

S/C/G: 166/145.4/120

Height: 5'0''

Default Woot! Losing and losing inches :-)

Woot! I just knew I didn't lose anything but I still did! Down almost 2 dress sizes (which is an issue as this past summer I was a good girl and thoroughly cleaned out my closet of everything that didn't fit, wasn't in style, or I didn't like to wear anymore).... I guess I'm going to Goodwill or another thrift store just to get a couple of items to hold me over for a while. Most of my items are falling off. A very nice feeling!

I didn't update the WI loss, but it was only about 1.6 lbs; the inch loss in my waist was more exciting.

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend :-)

carrie
Old 09-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 171.8/155.8/145

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
The prot-thin are the closest to the IP. I just started using them today. Hate, hate, hate the vanilla pudding. I loved the IP vanilla pudding and I had it every morning. I find I have to doctor the vanilla and put it in my coffee, otherwise it's inedible to me.

Otherwise, I pretty much like the proti-thin products and I really like the price.
What are your favorite proti-thin products?
Old 09-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #96  

Not sure if you can tell a difference in my face in those pics. The last one was over a month ago now so that was almost 15 pounds ago even.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Not sure if you can tell a difference in my face in those pics. The last one was over a month ago now so that was almost 15 pounds ago even.
You can really see a difference in your face and in your confidence, you are beautiful!
Old 09-22-2011, 07:29 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcatinwa View Post
What are your favorite proti-thin products?
I just tried the salt & vinegar soy snacks and the chili & lime ones. Haven't gotten to the bars yet.

Just started with them. There might be a thread on what folks like and don't. I'll have to do a search and bump it.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowmom View Post
I just tried the salt & vinegar soy snacks and the chili & lime ones. Haven't gotten to the bars yet.

Just started with them. There might be a thread on what folks like and don't. I'll have to do a search and bump it.
I have seen "bump" before, can you tell me what that means?
Old 09-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #100  
Started LC 1/1/12

S/C/G: 185/179/145

I was looking at a few YouTube videos on ideal protein. There are alot of good ideas there. I do want to ask, when I begin on Monday. What do I do if I get hungry? Is there anything "free" such as egg whites etc?

Mary Ann
Old 09-22-2011, 07:57 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to all the "losers" today - you are big winners! I went to my clinic yesterday for the first time in two months and they all said I look amazing, even though I've only lost 11 - 12 pounds in that time, but loads of inches! Hubby has been picking up my food order when he goes in.

My coach recommended the IP cleanse, so I picked it up. I'm totally confused though. Some of the stuff says "take when needed" - how do I know "when needed" is????? I did have C challenges before, but that passed. Would whoever is on the cleanse let me know what they do?

Thanks in advance

Sherwood
Old 09-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #102  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by odirish View Post
I was looking at a few YouTube videos on ideal protein. There are alot of good ideas there. I do want to ask, when I begin on Monday. What do I do if I get hungry? Is there anything "free" such as egg whites etc?

Mary Ann
It all depends on your coach. The first thing you should ALWAYS do is drink a big glass of water. Hunger is actually usually a sign you're thirsty.

I think it's a general consensus that lettuce is "free" but some coaches (like mine) consider egg whites free. They helped the first day or two. I've eaten them maybe 4-5 times so far when I was starving. It helped take the edge off til dinner. Personally I also will go brush my teeth if I'm hungry because everything tastes gross with freshly brushed teeth. You could also try chewing gum.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 347/310/190

Height: 5"5

I go to the side door in west Reading email me
Old 09-22-2011, 08:21 PM   #104  

Height: 5'7'

mmmm...I had a mango RTD for dinner tonight. It's so good it feels like I'm cheating.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 186/168/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
You look great! Congratulations on the past month!
Closed Thread