Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2011, 10:23 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 144/120/122

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
Since you're allowed olive oil, you can mix it with a little white vinegar for an oil and vinegar dressing. I did that for 2 weeks straight before I shelled out for the WF - only a couple times since, but it's ok in a pinch
You can also take 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of any one of the IP mixes, like raspberry jello or orange drink or whatever flavor you like, and mix it with 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tbs. or so of either cider or white vinegar, then add sea salt & pepper to make a kind of IP "vinaigrette"...I liked that way better than any of the WF dressings.

But yeah, don't skip the salads! They add bulk and keep things moving, and you really do get used to them, so gagging is better than being constipated.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:33 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by idealamber View Post
I'm on day 13 and am starting to feel like everything I eat is cheating.... its too easy~ somethings got to be wrong here! lol seriously- did anyone else go through this? i keep checking my food list to make sure my meals are OP & they are. i keep waiting for it to get hard. but its not.
I found it the same - imagine, something that actually WORKS, is easy and tastes good! This diet's incredible.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:39 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 229/187/185

Height: 5' 11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennydoodle View Post
Funny, I can't stand the RTD Vanilla. Too sweet for me!
Really? Wow.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:44 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
I found it the same - imagine, something that actually WORKS, is easy and tastes good! This diet's incredible.
That's how I feel. I know it's $$$, but I don't have to think about it which makes it easy to stick to. Can't wait for my first WI!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:14 AM   #95  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Howdy all,

I have been having the same computer problems and had hubby take a look, he is an IT guy for 30+ yrs. He says it is the website, not my computer which makes sense, now that I see others are having some issues.

For those who have talked about alternatives, I too will have to switch over in the next few weeks, since the HUGE heat bills will be starting. There are several people on the boards that have had great success. I believe ItsAboutTime uses alternatives. The coach that said the EAS shakes won't work, has to say that if he is employed by IP. Those shakes are almost identical to the IP shakes.

I truly don't know how I am going to tell my coach, esp. since I still want to buy a few IP items. I don't know if they will let you purchase a few or not. I am scared to bring it up, but in Upstate NY, our heat bills run $250-$500/month and I can't be spending $400 on IP. I am sure several other people are in that boat. I actually can't figure out how some people have afforded to stay on for such long periods of time, it is very expensive. My hubby did buy be a Lotto ticket last night, if I win, I will definitely stay on IP. lol

I WI tomorrow. I had my yearly physical today and my doc was so pleased with my weight loss
I totally didn't think about our heating bill either,last year one month was 800$ I live in a 10,000sqft building. (No typo it really is that big) It's an old Ford dealership building that we turned into our house & garage & basketball court & gym. I'll be going around and covering all the windows etc with plastic this year. It gets pretty cold here in Saskatchewan. I'm hoping to be at my goal by the time the bill gets that high.

Good luck at WI tomorrow!
Old 09-09-2011, 12:26 AM   #96  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Well down here in the south we rarely turn on our heat. I don't think I even turned on my heat last year. My apartment is only 1100 sq ft so its not that much to heat up.

I am feeling better thanks for asking
Old 09-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #97  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Well down here in the south we rarely turn on our heat. I don't think I even turned on my heat last year. My apartment is only 1100 sq ft so its not that much to heat up.

I am feeling better thanks for asking
Congrats on making it past your half way mark, that is amazing! Glad you are feeling better as well.
Old 09-09-2011, 12:45 AM   #98  

Height: 5'10"

I haven't posted on here in a long time. I always get on and read. I weighed in today at 189.4. I have officially lost 60 pounds in 6 months. I have decided that 6 months on this program is enough for me and I am going to start phasing off. Tomorrow will be my first phase 2 day. It looks like their is quit a few of us moving to phase 2. For those of you starting phase 2 do you have a plan of how long you are going to stay on this phase. I am planning on just 2 weeks as recommended. I may not be exactly to my goal but I feel so good right now. I am now wearing a size 12 pants and a large top and I am happy with that. I used to wear a size 22 pants and a 2XL shirt.
Old 09-09-2011, 09:09 AM   #99  

Height: 5' 5"

This thread is now closed. Please place new posts on today's chat thread.
Closed Thread