Old 09-07-2011, 03:23 PM   #46  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Home again after being away for 11 days! Being away from home on this program is tough. I think I did pretty good. The only glitch which was not my fault was when we went out to dinner for my m-i-l birthday. I gave the waitress specific instructions but I stalled all week so I'm thinking that they must have put something in my meal I was not allowed to have. O'well, nothing I can do about it so I'm just continuing and accepting the .3 loss this week.

I didn't go into a clinic to WI for wk 5 as I was in Calgary but I weighed myself on my sisters scale that day and I was down 4lbs. I had my official wk 6 WI last night and was down .3. Still a loss and not a gain. Happy to be home and be able to be back on my schedule.
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:35 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 251/176/150

Height: 5'4"

Well today is my birthday and it was chilly this morning and i didnt have any jeans to wear as they are all too big. I found a pair of jeans that i havent worn in years, size 15 so i put them on and THEY FIT!! And they arent tight either. Best birthday present i could give myself!!
kelly1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 292/262/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hooray for birthday jeans!!!!

Last edited by justamom; 09-07-2011 at 03:53 PM.
justamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #49  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
Well today is my birthday and it was chilly this morning and i didnt have any jeans to wear as they are all too big. I found a pair of jeans that i havent worn in years, size 15 so i put them on and THEY FIT!! And they arent tight either. Best birthday present i could give myself!!

Happy Birthday indeed Kelly!!
Way to go!!!
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:17 PM   #50  

Height: 5'7'

Happy birthday to everyone celebrating today!

Kelly - congrats on fitting back into those jeans!

I zipped up a pair of pants i haven't worn in a while today and boy did it feel good!
stolaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:27 PM   #51  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

OK OK......I am PAST my HALFway point as of today's WI.....WI# 20 is......-6lbs so that makes me now lose a total of 72lbs with 66 left to GO!!....I am SUPER exctied OHHHH and I lost 3 more inches which makes 70inches lost.

Today is the perfect example as to why I never get upset with low numbers or NO numbers like I had last week. IT will come off when your body is ready to release it. I did nothing different this week, except I didn't eat cherry tomatos which I only had twice last week.

Ok now I can go read the threads, wanted to post this first! I hope everyone is having and AWESOME day
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
OK OK......I am PAST my HALFway point as of today's WI.....WI# 20 is......-6lbs so that makes me now lose a total of 72lbs with 66 left to GO!!....I am SUPER exctied OHHHH and I lost 3 more inches which makes 70inches lost.

Today is the perfect example as to why I never get upset with low numbers or NO numbers like I had last week. IT will come off when your body is ready to release it. I did nothing different this week, except I didn't eat cherry tomatos which I only had twice last week.

Ok now I can go read the threads, wanted to post this first! I hope everyone is having and AWESOME day
awesome WI - way to go wuv!
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #53  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:

That is excellent!! definetly makes up for last week!!
JellyMae87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 273.8/247.5/199

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Good morning, today's my bday and i already planned everything to make sure i stay OP.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
I went to buy my IP food yesterday and the coach told me they are going to raise their prices soon! I was disappointed cause I already find that they are expensive anyway.

So, I know there are many threads about alternative products to use on this program, nevertheless, I would like to hear your comments in here if you ever tried any of these two: Lindora or Nashua.

Waiting for your replies.
I like Nashua. Delivery is quick and the Chocolate Soy Puffs (my favorite) are the same as IPs at $11/bx of 7 compared to $28 for 7. I usually go with ProtiDiet and Protithin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyMommy View Post
Question for anyone else out there on Thyroid meds. How do you stagger the meds with the supplements (calcium especially). I know they can't be taken near each other, but how close is to close?
I also take thyroid meds. There should be at least 4 hours between your thyroid meds and calcium supplements. I take my thyroid meds as soon as I wake up. Then I take my mutlivitamins, calcicum, etc at lunch.
The other vitamins at dinner or with my PM snack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1962 View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

So I am on day 3 of IP and although I have periods of feeling hungry, it does not seem as back as before. Perhaps because I am working and am focusing on other things. So I weighed myself this morning and the scale said I was down 9 lbs. Somehow, I did not think that was possible. So when I went to the gym, I weighed myself again. Lo' and behold, their scale said the same thing. I know alot of the weight is water...but still 9 lbs in three days. Is that even possible?? My official weigh in isn't until Monday, so we shall see.

Like some many others, this time around I am doing IP on my own. Meaning, buying my products from Nashua and supplementing with EAS drinks and Pure Protein Bars. My chiro charges $4.00 per packet and that is too much for my pocketbook.

Hope everyone had a great IP day!!!
nursemel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:57 PM   #55  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Quote:

You ROCK girl!!! Gives me faith that if I stick with it after two weeks of -1, that my body will eventually let more go. Thanks for giving me faith!
redhead14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:59 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteSki View Post
Home again after being away for 11 days! Being away from home on this program is tough. I think I did pretty good. The only glitch which was not my fault was when we went out to dinner for my m-i-l birthday. I gave the waitress specific instructions but I stalled all week so I'm thinking that they must have put something in my meal I was not allowed to have. O'well, nothing I can do about it so I'm just continuing and accepting the .3 loss this week.

I didn't go into a clinic to WI for wk 5 as I was in Calgary but I weighed myself on my sisters scale that day and I was down 4lbs. I had my official wk 6 WI last night and was down .3. Still a loss and not a gain. Happy to be home and be able to be back on my schedule.
I find vacations/being away from home when I lose the least. Even if I am neurotic about my water/eating schedule etc....I don't seem to lose very well. But now your back so I'm sure you'll see something good next week
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:

Wow, what a great WI...congratulations for the halfway mark
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:15 PM   #58  

Height: 5'6"

I often envy those of you that say you aren't hungry on this plan. I am frequently hungry, heck I'm starving right now! I'm wandering around my house doing odd jobs and gnawing on a romaine heart LOL It's tough being good esp. when there is no one else here so no one would know...and that my friends is what got me here in the first place. DOH !! I've really trimmed back on the carbs in my packets this week, hopefully it won't be all for naught. Yep...I'm just sitting here, gnawing my lettuce stump and dreaming of the home grown steak I'm going to BBQ for supper, MMMMMMM beef -inset Homer drool here-
DollFaceBella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:17 PM   #59  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

I am never hungry...NEVER. I drink a lot of water and if I do get hungry I go and get a pickle. I am always home alone since I work at home and my son works. I am a lot on here so my mind is preoccupied and that helps too I suppose

Last edited by wuv2bloved; 09-07-2011 at 05:18 PM.
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 05:18 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 190/176.2/135

Height: 5'3"

Thanks so much for the info on the Thyroid meds! I took my multi-vita and cal-mag with lunch today (not intentionally, just got busy and forgot) so I will probably just keep doing that.
NavyMommy is offline   Reply With Quote