Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #46  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Thank you...

I will have to try that again, my friend works at my vets and she said boiled meat and brown rice, will try more tonight, I just feel so bad that I had to leave her without her eating much. Have a great day
When my lab was sick, I cooked his rice using chicken boullion and then mixed it with browned ground turkey. He didn't want to come up for air so I had to give it to him in numerous small amounts.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 196.4/183/135/124/148

Height: 5' 1"

Default Pensan

WI 4 and down 20 lbs and 10.5 in ...so excited
Old 09-06-2011, 04:19 PM   #48  
One day at a time!

S/C/G: 261 / see ticker / 155

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scofflaw1 View Post
I LOVE CHEESE = I LOVE BROCCOLI AND CHEESE SOUP!!! It's so amazing! Just like how I make it!
Haha that is all ;D
Do you make it the normal way, just add water? Or do you do something different?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:24 PM   #49  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pensan View Post
WI 4 and down 20 lbs and 10.5 in ...so excited
CONGRATULATIONS!.....Job well done!
Old 09-06-2011, 04:32 PM   #50  
Joined IP 8/2011

S/C/G: 166/145.4/120

Height: 5'0''

Hey everyone! First, thanks for the advice to survive the HS party I had to chaperone. 600+ 9th and 10th graders (it was a fundraiser for our local Women's Symphony League, which in turn raises funds for the Austin Tx Symphony Orchestra and its Children's Programs). I flipped lunch and dinner, so I was able to eat my lunch before I needed to be down there to decorate, ate dinner in the car (a serious salad and bar), and brought BBQ ridges for snack for midway through the party. And they had lots of water bottles so I downed those throughout.

At one point I had to STARE at hundreds of tiny cupcakes (you know, those real ones we can't have) and I seriously thought I was not going to make it, but I did!

And today I'm down 2 lbs from my weighin last Thurs. Of course we'll see what the official weighin is on Thurs but maybe my body is going to kick in a tad higher.

I also walked UP to my son's school so I could show him how to walk home (the total walk was just under 4 mi). I'll be doing that a few more times as I need him to start walking home, but that was definite exercise today - I think we are still in the mid 90's right now.

Sorry for the rambling! Just happy I survived this weekend - there's more, but it just seemed to be surrounded with opportunities for me to go off plan and I didn't.

Thanks again for all the support.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:40 PM   #51  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmeghanmom View Post
Hey everyone! First, thanks for the advice to survive the HS party I had to chaperone. 600+ 9th and 10th graders (it was a fundraiser for our local Women's Symphony League, which in turn raises funds for the Austin Tx Symphony Orchestra and its Children's Programs). I flipped lunch and dinner, so I was able to eat my lunch before I needed to be down there to decorate, ate dinner in the car (a serious salad and bar), and brought BBQ ridges for snack for midway through the party. And they had lots of water bottles so I downed those throughout.

At one point I had to STARE at hundreds of tiny cupcakes (you know, those real ones we can't have) and I seriously thought I was not going to make it, but I did!

And today I'm down 2 lbs from my weighin last Thurs. Of course we'll see what the official weighin is on Thurs but maybe my body is going to kick in a tad higher.

I also walked UP to my son's school so I could show him how to walk home (the total walk was just under 4 mi). I'll be doing that a few more times as I need him to start walking home, but that was definite exercise today - I think we are still in the mid 90's right now.

Sorry for the rambling! Just happy I survived this weekend - there's more, but it just seemed to be surrounded with opportunities for me to go off plan and I didn't.

Thanks again for all the support.
Great Job with staying OP with those little cupcakes starring at you! I hope you aren't anywhere near where all of these fires in TX are. How old is your son to be walking 2 miles from school?
Old 09-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #52  

DAY ONE!!!! I've been waiting for this day for a few weeks now .. Here we go!!
I had a Vanilla drink this morning, and it was okay to start, but by the end of it I was just trying to finish it. What was my biggest mistake was the mushroom soup for lunch. I really thought it would be good if I added a cup of mushrooms into it, I GUESS NOT. lol. I was gagging after every bite. whew. it was rough. I just read the comment above about the broccoli soup... is I wonder if it was just the mushroom? I hated it so much I don't know if I have the courage to try another soup lol
I tried a dressing I found on here, and it was delishious on my salad so that helped
BBQed chicken tonight with WF BBQ Sauce tonight - Im kinda glad I have a little time to get over my package experiences from this morning before snack time tonight!
Already drank my water for today! Im thirsty! Hoping the water will help this headache!!

Old 09-06-2011, 04:58 PM   #53  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaPatriciaK View Post
DAY ONE!!!! I've been waiting for this day for a few weeks now .. Here we go!!
I had a Vanilla drink this morning, and it was okay to start, but by the end of it I was just trying to finish it. What was my biggest mistake was the mushroom soup for lunch. I really thought it would be good if I added a cup of mushrooms into it, I GUESS NOT. lol. I was gagging after every bite. whew. it was rough. I just read the comment above about the broccoli soup... is I wonder if it was just the mushroom? I hated it so much I don't know if I have the courage to try another soup lol
I tried a dressing I found on here, and it was delishious on my salad so that helped
BBQed chicken tonight with WF BBQ Sauce tonight - Im kinda glad I have a little time to get over my package experiences from this morning before snack time tonight!
Already drank my water for today! Im thirsty! Hoping the water will help this headache!!

Put some sea salt in the palm of your hand and lick it off!...headache will be gone in 15 mins!....you can drink more water than 64oz, I drink 4-5 liters of water in a day sometimes more
Old 09-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 143/123.4/120

Height: 5'2"

hello everyone!!

Im happy to say that my first week on IP was great!! By the 2nd day i began to worry because i didnt know if i was gonna be able to make it...well I did!! I had my 1st official WI today(since last time i weighed in with T.O.M.) was not accurate. All my measurements went down significantly. I must say its been extremely difficult especially over labor day weekend with all the food around me but I did it. This is definitely motivating me to continue my IP journey....

Jessica
Old 09-06-2011, 05:09 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmonreal View Post
hello everyone!!

Im happy to say that my first week on IP was great!! By the 2nd day i began to worry because i didnt know if i was gonna be able to make it...well I did!! I had my 1st official WI today(since last time i weighed in with T.O.M.) was not accurate. All my measurements went down significantly. I must say its been extremely difficult especially over labor day weekend with all the food around me but I did it. This is definitely motivating me to continue my IP journey....

Jessica
Are you going to keep us in suspense on your WI???.....lol....Great job and welcome to the new you!!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:10 PM   #56  

Height: 5'6"

Look what I found!! I got my signature today!! LOL I'm still on the fence about stepping on the scale today, it's prolly best not to for my ego's sake. I'm doing boot camp this week and I'm going to make sure all my shakes are lower in carbs, I've been drinking the chocolate ones cause I like em and they go down easy. I really HAVE to get a good run at it this week, for my sanity as well as for my caboose
Old 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Put some sea salt in the palm of your hand and lick it off!...headache will be gone in 15 mins!....you can drink more water than 64oz, I drink 4-5 liters of water in a day sometimes more
Your Always so great with advice!! Ok, I will for sure.
Yeah, Ive always drank alot of water, so i presume ill be drinking that much too.

Anyone have any advice abbout the soups?? What are the packages that you ALWAYS have...

Also, How do you keep your 'tracker' at the bottom of your messages without have to copy and paste them from somewhere?
Old 09-06-2011, 05:13 PM   #58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollFaceBella View Post
Look what I found!! I got my signature today!! LOL I'm still on the fence about stepping on the scale today, it's prolly best not to for my ego's sake. I'm doing boot camp this week and I'm going to make sure all my shakes are lower in carbs, I've been drinking the chocolate ones cause I like em and they go down easy. I really HAVE to get a good run at it this week, for my sanity as well as for my caboose
WOOHOO!!!!!! you go girl....love the broccoli's....lol

MY ADVICE....STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!!!.....you are in a great mood and IF you step on that scale it could possible get you in a crabby awful mood and you don't want that do you????...Just wait it out for your OFFICIAL day to WI so you can be surprised!
Old 09-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #59  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

After 4 full days being gone, I am back! I went to visit my family in Chicago over the long weekend and did not get a chance to check the boards once. Tried to catch up, but then just decided to jump on to the daily thread and pick it up from here.

The weekend was really great visiting with the family, but it wasn't without struggles. My birthday was over the weekend and my sister-in-law made the most amazing birthday "treat" for me. My all time favorite flavor combination is chocolate and mint, and mint chocolate chip ice cream is my ultimate indulgence. She made me a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake. It was truly a site to be seen. The bottom layer was a chocolate cookie crust, then there was a layer of chocolate ice cream, a layer of hot fudge, a layer of mint chocolate chip ice cream, another layer of hot fudge and crushed mint oreos on top. Can you say WOW?!?!?!

Luckily, my nephew asked to share a piece with me (he is 3) so he ate most of my piece. But I am sorry to say that I indulged in about 5 bites of the mint chocolate chip ice cream layer. I actually cried afterwards. I felt so guilty. I felt so bad for my mom and dad because they were trying to comfort me and tell me it that it wasn't so bad and that it was my birthday, etc... I finally composed myself and said what is done is done and there is nothing that could be done now. Time to move on and not stress about it. The rest of the weekend I was completely OP, so all in all, I feel like I did ok.

On the plus side, the scale is showing a 3# loss, so I am hoping it will still be there tomorrow morning when I weigh in officially. So hopefully, the ice cream didn't wreak havoc on the scale.

I also had a NSV over the weekend. I finally went shopping for some much needed pants. I have a trade show for work next week, and the following week we are leaving for vacation, and I needed a couple pairs of work pants and a couple pairs of jeans. Well, when I started IP, I was wearing 12's and not very comfortably. I am now fitting into 8 petite and 6 regular, curvy cut (which is the cut that fits my body best, more room in the hips). I nearly had a heart attack when the 6's fit. However, I ended up with the 8P because I am a shorty and didn't want to spend any money on hemming the 6's. And I am fitting into small and some extra small tops. I was so excited!

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend, but glad to be back to our routine. I couldn't agree more.

I am actually starting to phase off this week in preparation for vacation, so I will be doing P2 this week and P3 next week while following P4 / maintenance during our vacation. I am looking forward to a change of pace with P2 and P3. It will be good to have a little change and break out of the bordom of the packets.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:24 PM   #60  

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WOOHOO!!!!!! you go girl....love the broccoli's....lol

MY ADVICE....STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALE!!!!.....you are in a great mood and IF you step on that scale it could possible get you in a crabby awful mood and you don't want that do you????...Just wait it out for your OFFICIAL day to WI so you can be surprised!
Sadly it is my official WI day but I won't be pressured into stepping on the scale if I choose not to. I need to start this week off in a good place in my head and if she writes those numbers on the paper.... So I will take a pass on the weights and measures for today and stick with collecting my packets. Hopefully GIT ER DUN!!
Closed Thread