Looking for other IP users in the Southern States

You're on Page 4 of 16
Go to
  • Quote: Okay I need prayers for Bastrop, Texas.
    I have had 5 of my friends lose everything! The fire is still not contained. The flames were up to 200' in the air.
    Today we were blessed. The wind had died down.
    Be safe and stay strong. Praying for no wind and rain.
  • Good morning all!!....finally got a full night's sleep and feel awesome this morning its going to be a great day!! getting ready to get on the road to go to mom's for a weekend of shopping and preparing for my nephew's wedding! everyone have a great weekend. I'll be checking in while I am there though, can't get rid of me that easy....hahaha
  • Watkat, two things us southerners can do for sure are eating and praying. I am sure we are all praying for your friends and hoping they come through this okay...

Wuv, you are kicking booty for sure on the losses! Congrats to you! Your progress pics are remarkable. Keep it up! You are inspiring me to stay on track.

I'm looking forward to a good weekend! And I'm fairly certain I'm the only Giants fan here... possibly on the planet, actually... haha... TGIF!
  • Memphis, TN
    I'm in Memphis TN and my IP Center is in Nernando, MS. Actually on my way to go pick up some food
    Ooops, meant to type Hernando
  • Thank all of you so much!
    I have not heard from any of them today. It just breaks my heart.
  • Any updates from the Texas friends?
  • Quote: Any updates from the Texas friends?
    I asked the same thing in the Daily chat today. JellyMae said she saw Watkat yesterday in the daily chat but I haven't seen her today
  • Here I am.
    Well, I have heard from one of the five friends.
    They are letting some back into the areas where the homes were lost.
    Bob said his windshield melted and ran into the interior of his car. He posted pics on his facebook page. It really looks like someone dropped a bomb in the area.
    Thank you all for the prayers and comments. They are MUCH appreciated.
  • Quote: Here I am.
    Well, I have heard from one of the five friends.
    They are letting some back into the areas where the homes were lost.
    Bob said his windshield melted and ran into the interior of his car. He posted pics on his facebook page. It really looks like someone dropped a bomb in the area.
    Thank you all for the prayers and comments. They are MUCH appreciated.
    Thank GOODNESS!!!....I have been asking if anyone has heard from you!!...I have been worried....SOOOO glad you are ok!!! when you hadn't posted in a few days I was freaking out!!!
  • Hello friends, I have been learning from all of you. Finally decided to join. I am from South Texas, just 5 minutes North of the Rio Grande river. I have been on IP for 10 weeks now just down about 17 lbs and on a 3 week stall! Goal is to loose about 30 more lbs. I am 90% OP if anything I eat more meat than 5 -7 oz but no more than about 10-12 oz. I am sure my body is fighting my weight loss, at least I am not gaining! Question? We have multiple clinics in our area and a friend who goes to a different clinic has an enzyme supplement, my coach never mentioned them-is that one thing that's missing for me. Have stayed in ketosis the whole time. Any other tricks or suggestions to get the scale moving????
  • Quote: Hello friends, I have been learning from all of you. Finally decided to join. I am from South Texas, just 5 minutes North of the Rio Grande river. I have been on IP for 10 weeks now just down about 17 lbs and on a 3 week stall! Goal is to loose about 30 more lbs. I am 90% OP if anything I eat more meat than 5 -7 oz but no more than about 10-12 oz. I am sure my body is fighting my weight loss, at least I am not gaining! Question? We have multiple clinics in our area and a friend who goes to a different clinic has an enzyme supplement, my coach never mentioned them-is that one thing that's missing for me. Have stayed in ketosis the whole time. Any other tricks or suggestions to get the scale moving????
    I would not eat more than 8oz of meat. Are you drinking all of your water and eating all of your veggies and at least 3 packets a day? I had my stall 2 weeks ago then dropped 6lbs. This week I have done NO restricted at all. Maybe you are eating too much protein and its affecting your losses. I am not on any enzyme's and I go for my 21week WI tomorrow. If you are not sure I would question your coach at your next WI and see what they reply to you.
  • Wuv2bloved, enjoy your posts and positive attitude, your pictures look great, way to go, looking forward to seeing LESS of you in the future! Yes, with a summer of 100+ days water is never an issue. On the days I would have more meat I would skip a packet, ran out of some supplements but got them today. I only have a restricted on the day of WI after I am done, lots of salad and veggies according to plan and only WF dressing unless I use lemon juice. Use the recipies on the thread, usually a drink for breakfast, lunch is a salad with only approved items, dinner with chicken and veggies etc, snack before 8. No other snacks or cheats. Over 50 with no major health issues, take no mess, main goal is to fit in my own clothes, metabolism is shot along with hormones.
    I hate to complain when so many others have much more to deal with, just frustrated with stall. Not sure if I want to stay on program with no results, just not ready to give up!
  • Quote: Wuv2bloved, enjoy your posts and positive attitude, your pictures look great, way to go, looking forward to seeing LESS of you in the future! Yes, with a summer of 100+ days water is never an issue. On the days I would have more meat I would skip a packet, ran out of some supplements but got them today. I only have a restricted on the day of WI after I am done, lots of salad and veggies according to plan and only WF dressing unless I use lemon juice. Use the recipies on the thread, usually a drink for breakfast, lunch is a salad with only approved items, dinner with chicken and veggies etc, snack before 8. No other snacks or cheats. Over 50 with no major health issues, take no mess, main goal is to fit in my own clothes, metabolism is shot along with hormones.
    I hate to complain when so many others have much more to deal with, just frustrated with stall. Not sure if I want to stay on program with no results, just not ready to give up!
    Well don't give up that is not a possibility!!! Just ask Bellamack and watkat, I won't let that happen....lol....they are also slow losers. Bellamack when 2-3 weeks with nothing I believe then down 4 lbs. Your body does crazy things when you try to lose weight. I had a week of 0 everything and the next week I dropped 6lbs. You just have to wait it out, it does come off eventually. I know its frustrating but you have to stick with it. I think it was Bellamack that added a protein packet so she was eating 4 packets a day that is when she started losing again...Good luck to you and thank you!
  • Way2bloved - Thanks for your advice, you are truly an inspiration. Does stress play a role, I am a mother of three sons in college never a good night sleep. Living on the border is stressful, 2 of the 4 international bridges were closed yesterday because of bomb threats. Also had a break in, in a house we own on saturday nite. The violence you hear about is true, it crossed the border a long time ago. I am a military brat so hyper vigilance is ingrained. Used to sleep well but since I started IP rarely get a full night of restful sleep, is it just me?