Old 09-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #46  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaliayosa View Post
Just jump back on. This is life and in ral life we are going to have days like this. The key is not throwing the whole plan to the wind because you screw up. We are so close, and it seems easier to justify binges when your wearing smaller sizes and feeling good about yourself. Get right back on girl!
We can get this done!
i completely agree with you. The "screw it" and "let me sabotage myself" attitude is the old way of thinking for me now. If I have a bite of cake, I can now stop myself. One bite of anything isn't going to make me fat. The lack of willpower to STOP eating something is what could be my downfall. The first taste is always the best anyway, so it's all downhill from there and SO NOT WORTH IT!
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 154.5/134/128

Height: 5'4

Hello Girls, WI today, down 3lbs so now just 7lbs from goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited, its been 7 weeks OP 100% and the last few weeks have been a struggle with my cravings coming back. My coach said I will be able to go to phase 2 in a couple of weeks for about a week and then phase 3 for 14 days.
Hang in there ladies, one day at a time, pretty soon we will be part of the "maintainers"
ExPiglet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 155/137.2/125 - Age 25

Height: 5'1

Don't know what came over me this weekend but it was a terrible one. It's been my first real cheat since starting..and it was just horrible. Saturday morning I weighed in at 136, the lowest I've been in a while...then Sunday I went out for dinner, Monday I went out for breakfast AND dinner...and I wasn't exactly an angel either. So I'm back to 137.8 this morning and determined to be OP 100% from now until the wedding at least.

Just sucks that I was only 1lb away from being 10lbs from goal...sigh...I don't know what it is but for me, the better I do, the more slack I give myself

Anyone else have this problem at this point?
Bride2Be310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:36 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
i completely agree with you. The "screw it" and "let me sabotage myself" attitude is the old way of thinking for me now. If I have a bite of cake, I can now stop myself. One bite of anything isn't going to make me fat. The lack of willpower to STOP eating something is what could be my downfall. The first taste is always the best anyway, so it's all downhill from there and SO NOT WORTH IT!
I am with you. I used to let one small slip up allow me to give up on a whole day or entirely but with IP if I've had a slip up I am able to get right back on or just have a little without going haywire.
wildflower613 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride2Be310 View Post
Don't know what came over me this weekend but it was a terrible one. It's been my first real cheat since starting..and it was just horrible. Saturday morning I weighed in at 136, the lowest I've been in a while...then Sunday I went out for dinner, Monday I went out for breakfast AND dinner...and I wasn't exactly an angel either. So I'm back to 137.8 this morning and determined to be OP 100% from now until the wedding at least.

Just sucks that I was only 1lb away from being 10lbs from goal...sigh...I don't know what it is but for me, the better I do, the more slack I give myself

I get what you are saying. The more you lose for some reason you think you can get away with stuff but you truly can't. Those last 10-11 are hard and thats why I'm glad this thread is here. Right now I'm using thoughts of that amazing phase 3 breakfast as my motivation to kick these last lbs in the butt. Maybe try that?
Old 09-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #51  

Still here but getting so close!! (if you recall I'm going to 130 for my glycogen stores gain but not putting it as my "goal" since I plan to be 135 from that) Wondering are any of you studying up on the next phases as you get closer? Phase two is pretty self-explanatory but 3 and 4 look more complicated. If so, post what you are learning
Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 137/127/117

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bride2Be310 View Post

Bride - I screwed up too this past weekend I am not sure why I chose to go "hog wild" but the funny thing is even though I gained a pound, I still lost 2% body fat at my weigh in on Tuesday!! That thrilled me more than I can begin to explain because mine has been about hitting a certain body fat percentage this whole time and whatever weight I end up...well that's where I will end up Hang in there girlie!!! Don't let that small gain get to you! Just get back on track and get yourself ready for your wedding!!

~Michelle
michelletroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #53  

So gang...I have decided to go against my coach and just wanted to see what everyone thinks about this. And yes, you can tell me I am crazy and I won't hold it against anyone Ok, here goes:

My coach is absolutely against me doing any form of workout until I hit about 120 or 121...I have explained to him many times that I have to do something because before I started the IP, I was working out about 5 days a week (alternating heavy weight training with cardio) and I feel absolutely sick and depressed without doing any form of working out. So, he finally "agreed" to let me do a little cardio as long as I was keeping my heart rate WAY down and only once or twice a week. So, this week I kind of had that "screw it" attitude (especially after my horrible weekend) and decided to do more cardio and harder and I also started doing a "mini" version of my leg and butt workout. I am intaking more water to make sure my muscles stay hydrated and I have a Tanita scale so I am constantly monitoring my muscle hydration levels. So, do you guys think I am doing myself a disservice by working out because I sure do feel much better when I do workout? And this is the part that is going to sound probably the craziest...I think my coach is not wanting me to do any exercise so I stay on the program longer and have to pay more monies...I really hope that is not the case. Anyone have any input or recommendations? Thanks guys!!

~Michelle
Old 09-08-2011, 08:38 PM   #54  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelletroy View Post
So gang...I have decided to go against my coach and just wanted to see what everyone thinks about this. And yes, you can tell me I am crazy and I won't hold it against anyone Ok, here goes:

My coach is absolutely against me doing any form of workout until I hit about 120 or 121...I have explained to him many times that I have to do something because before I started the IP, I was working out about 5 days a week (alternating heavy weight training with cardio) and I feel absolutely sick and depressed without doing any form of working out. So, he finally "agreed" to let me do a little cardio as long as I was keeping my heart rate WAY down and only once or twice a week. So, this week I kind of had that "screw it" attitude (especially after my horrible weekend) and decided to do more cardio and harder and I also started doing a "mini" version of my leg and butt workout. I am intaking more water to make sure my muscles stay hydrated and I have a Tanita scale so I am constantly monitoring my muscle hydration levels. So, do you guys think I am doing myself a disservice by working out because I sure do feel much better when I do workout? And this is the part that is going to sound probably the craziest...I think my coach is not wanting me to do any exercise so I stay on the program longer and have to pay more monies...I really hope that is not the case. Anyone have any input or recommendations? Thanks guys!!

~Michelle
You are okay to be exercising since you were doing it before starting the program. The recommendation is to wait until week 3....nothing to do with weight. I don't think your coach is up to date on info. Be sure and add an extra packet after workout (that would be a total of 4 packets/day) and drink electrolyte water too. Just remember, muscle gain is inevitable...but pay attention to the inches.
Celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:44 PM   #55  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
You are okay to be exercising since you were doing it before starting the program. The recommendation is to wait until week 3....nothing to do with weight. I don't think your coach is up to date on info. Be sure and add an extra packet after workout (that would be a total of 4 packets/day) and drink electrolyte water too. Just remember, muscle gain is inevitable...but pay attention to the inches.
Thanks Celtic! I haven't really lost any inches in the last 3 weeks so hopefully this will jump start that again for me. I have added the extra packet too so I will keep monitoring my progress on my scale also
Old 09-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #56  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelletroy View Post
Thanks Celtic! I haven't really lost any inches in the last 3 weeks so hopefully this will jump start that again for me. I have added the extra packet too so I will keep monitoring my progress on my scale also
I think it will help. Mentally if anything! I just added TRX training three weeks ago...my scale has barely moved, but I lost 3 inches. I just wish I wasn't so tied to that darn scale. But I'm loving the looser clothes!
Celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:07 PM   #57  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
I think it will help. Mentally if anything! I just added TRX training three weeks ago...my scale has barely moved, but I lost 3 inches. I just wish I wasn't so tied to that darn scale. But I'm loving the looser clothes!
There are definitely worse things to be "addicted" to besides the scale But yes, the looser clothes are always a good sign!! We just have to keep motivating our fellow posters and knowing we all have our own reasons for losing the weight but we are all after the same goal