Old 08-24-2011, 08:11 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 129/129/113

Height: 5'2"

When thinking about this list, I realized I only purchase 8 items:

1. Raspberry Choco Bar
2. Chocolate Drink Mix (with 12 oz of water)
3. Vanilla Pudding (with 12 oz of water)
4. Chocolate RTD
5. BBQ Soy Nuts
6. BBQ Ridges
7. Crispy Cereal
8. Orange Drink

Items I HATE:
1. Tomato Soup
2. Leek Soup
3. Banana Pudding
4. Lemon Pudding
5. Chicken Soup
jennylauren19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:54 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 185/151/135

Height: 5'7"

Here's my list!
1. Choco drink
2. Cream of chicken soup
3. Cream of mushroom soup
4. Choco or peanut soy puffs
5. Vanilla RTD
6. vanilla pudding made into shake
7. Dark choco pudding made into shake (w/WF strawberry syrup)
8. Maple oatmeal
9. Chili or spaghetti
10. Choco raspberry bar

Wow! My list makes me look like I'm addicted to the restricted! LOL
MomNeedsTaShrink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 10:27 PM   #18  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Ten top
1. crispy cereal
2. banana pudding
3. butterscotch pudding
4. vanilla pudding
5. vege chili
6. omelette
7.orange pancake
8.soy burger
9. sw chips
10. crepes
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 170/138/130

Height: 5'8"

1. Chocolate drink mix (blended with ice and WF choc syrup)
2. SW Cheese Curls
3. White Cheddar Ridges
4. Wildberry Yogurt Drink
5. Leek soup
6. Omlette

LOL. Except for the assortment my coach gave me for my first order, that's pretty much all I ate for 3 months.
bigpassport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

1. Caramel Nut Bars
2. Cappacino mixed with cold coffee and ice cubes
3. Chocolate Pudding
4. Butterscotch Pudding
5. Crepes (plain)
6. Omelet
7. Soy Puffs - Chocolate
8. Broccoli & Cheese Soup (in the fall/winter)
9. Tomato Soup (in the fall/winter)
10. Banana Pudding

Can't take the powdery taste of the cereal, and overdosed on the yogurt drink, but may go back to it for variety.
Sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:23 AM   #21  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildflower613 View Post
What are your "go to" packets? -or anything that you thought was really bad? I thought this might be fun. I also think it is so interesting how everyone likes different things and one person loves what someone else hates, and it would be funny to see if there is one that everyone loves. Of course I do kind of go in spurts with items and get sick of things but this is what I'm into right now. Kind of hard to pick..and hard to put them in order too. I just listed two restricted, because in reality, I could put bars for all ten probably!!

1.) BBQ Chips
2.) Dark Choco Pudding as a "Cake"
3.) Cereal - Plain or as a "Pancake"
4.) Gelatin
5.) Caramel Nut Bar
6.) Strawberry Pudding as a "Shake"
7.) RTD Choco or Vanilla
8.) RTD Mango
9.) Orange Drink + Vanilla Pudding (/2 of course)
10.) Fine Herb & Cheese Omelet with Salsa!

My top 10 are (in no particular order):

1.) Fine Herb & Cheese Omelet (with extra veggies please)
2.) Dark Choco Pudding (shake, pudding, or cake)
3.) Cereal - Plain or as a "Pancake"
4.) Mango Peach drink
5.)Chocolate drink
6.) Wildberry Yogurt
7.) RTD Choco or Vanilla
8.) Dill pickle zippers or sour cream soy puffs (occasional as salad toppers)
9.) Orange Drink
10.) choco soy puffs or peanut butter puffs (rarely)

I like the bars but they don't fill me up. I prefer the cinnamon vanilla, the lemon poppy, or the vanilla peanut best.

I am starting to enjoy the soy patty a lot.

I dislike the banana pudding and the ridges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maile View Post
Ten top
7.orange pancake
Get it while you can. I heard it is going to be discontinued. At least in the states, that is the rumor.

I have heard of someone who adds chopped basil and makes a flat bread with the orange pancake. ??? never tried it and don't have the recipe. It sounds a bit odd for me
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:54 AM   #22  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

Orange pancake to be discontinued? Oh No, I'll have to stock up. It's so delish with chocolate syrup - a very special treat.

I really wish I had some orange drink and chocolate pudding so I could make the orange chocolate shake. I love Terry's orange chocolate. In fact, I love that flabor conbination so much that many years ago for a Christmas gift for all my firends and family, I started making an Orange/Chocolate cookbook. Never finished it though.
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:04 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Height: 5'4"

We aren't supposed to get restricted until we get to maintenance at my clinic. I still don't understand that. But the bars that I have gotten because of some traveling have all been good.

Here are my favorites. Although, the only one that I have been getting for the last couple months is RTD chocolate drink.

1. RTD Chocolate Drink
2. Chocolate Drink
3. Chicken Soup
becca1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #24  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieGee View Post
Orange pancake to be discontinued? Oh No, I'll have to stock up. It's so delish with chocolate syrup - a very special treat.

I really wish I had some orange drink and chocolate pudding so I could make the orange chocolate shake. I love Terry's orange chocolate. In fact, I love that flabor conbination so much that many years ago for a Christmas gift for all my firends and family, I started making an Orange/Chocolate cookbook. Never finished it though.
That is the rumor I heard. I can confirm it for you if you like.

I like that flavor combination too. I remember as a kid, near Christmas time, you could get these giant chocolate oranges. They were dark or milk chocolate and they had and orange flavor to them. The fun part was they were sectioned to have orange wedges and each wedge actually had an impression of the interior of an orange detailed so completely to show the pulp and seeds. Silly me! I had such fun then examining and eating them. I haven't seen them for years in our area. I wonder if they are still made?
Old 08-25-2011, 11:41 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Oh it's so fun to see everyone's taste and opinions...

here's mine...
-Dark Chocolate Pudding
-Cereal (made as pancakes on weekends)
-oatmeal with cinnamon
-Raspberry Jello as a cold drink and the Blueberry, Cran, Pom drink .(love these with extra water and it helps with Cellulite!!!
-Love the bars, but I agree they make me want moooooore. Vanilla anything and the peanut butter bar. I like to put them in the freezer and eat them cold.
- Cappuccino with cinnamon and I add a little cuban coffee to it. yum.
- White cheddar crisps thrown on salad with vinegar, lemon and oil, yum, cheddar croutons.
- I like the peach mango drink with at least 8oz water and crushed ice
I eat Chicken soup as mash potatoes(blended with pureed cauliflower)
-I keep chocolate and peanut butter puffs in the freezer and grab a few if I need a sweet fix. ( I will be sure to have those around and the chocolate carmel nut bar for Halloween).

the Tomato soups grossed me out, never was a fan of the leek soup either.
don't like the wildberry yorgurt or the fruit flavored puddings.

I wish my clinic had the broccoli soup and mango drink, sounds like people like it! I bet mango drink and vanilla drink blended and frozen would make a yummy creamy sorbet.

I'm hungry now...
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:18 PM   #26  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

I agree this is fun!

1) Wildberry yogurt
2) Peach and Mango drink
3) Dill pickle zippers
4) RTD vanilla drink with cold coffee and ice
5) Pina Colada drink
6) Plain Crepe - I add cinnamon with IP syrup
7) Raspberry jello
8) Butterscotch pudding
9) Cappuccino drink
10) Maple Oatmeal
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 12:39 PM   #27  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

Quote:
Originally Posted by showgirlaz View Post
That is the rumor I heard. I can confirm it for you if you like.

I like that flavor combination too. I remember as a kid, near Christmas time, you could get these giant chocolate oranges. They were dark or milk chocolate and they had and orange flavor to them. The fun part was they were sectioned to have orange wedges and each wedge actually had an impression of the interior of an orange detailed so completely to show the pulp and seeds. Silly me! I had such fun then examining and eating them. I haven't seen them for years in our area. I wonder if they are still made?
Yep, those are Terry's chocolate oranges. Now they come in more varieties like dark orange chocolate, white chocolate, and even I think some with toffee or almond or something. I love those!
JackieGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:03 PM   #28  

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
Oh it's so fun to see everyone's taste and opinions...

here's mine...
-Dark Chocolate Pudding
-Cereal (made as pancakes on weekends)
-oatmeal with cinnamon
-Raspberry Jello as a cold drink and the Blueberry, Cran, Pom drink .(love these with extra water and it helps with Cellulite!!!
-Love the bars, but I agree they make me want moooooore. Vanilla anything and the peanut butter bar. I like to put them in the freezer and eat them cold.
- Cappuccino with cinnamon and I add a little cuban coffee to it. yum.
- White cheddar crisps thrown on salad with vinegar, lemon and oil, yum, cheddar croutons.
- I like the peach mango drink with at least 8oz water and crushed ice
I eat Chicken soup as mash potatoes(blended with pureed cauliflower)
-I keep chocolate and peanut butter puffs in the freezer and grab a few if I need a sweet fix. ( I will be sure to have those around and the chocolate carmel nut bar for Halloween).

the Tomato soups grossed me out, never was a fan of the leek soup either.
don't like the wildberry yorgurt or the fruit flavored puddings.

I wish my clinic had the broccoli soup and mango drink, sounds like people like it! I bet mango drink and vanilla drink blended and frozen would make a yummy creamy sorbet.

I'm hungry now...
I am going to have to try your chicken mash potatoes! That sounds great. Do you do anything extra to it? How much water do you use if any?

I have heard, don't know when, there is supposed to be come vanilla rice krispy kind of bar coming out. I don't know if I have seen it yet though, unless they changed it a bit or called it something else????

I posted a recipe last summer for how to make ice cream using the RTD drinks and a pudding. You make it in an electric ice cream maker. I bet the mango would be good! I know the strawberry, orange-vanilla, cinnamon vanilla, and chocolate with hazelnut stevia or mint were very yummy. I also have read you can make granita with the orange, mango, blueberry pomegranate and lemonade drinks. Just a thought!

Quote:
Yep, those are Terry's chocolate oranges. Now they come in more varieties like dark orange chocolate, white chocolate, and even I think some with toffee or almond or something. I love those!
YES! Now that you say it I remember that name. Gosh! What a walk down memory lane.

Not at all tempted to try them. ACTUALLY, that is one thing that hasn't changed since I did the first round on the diet. I don't like any candies anymore. I can taste too much of the paraffin or wax the use to temper the chocolate or whatever it is they do. Also, it just doesn't have the same effect. Still don't like brownies either. Sorry too anyone reading this and thinking I am going on too much. It really is impressive how much your taste buds can change. I greatly prefer the chocolate (dark) pudding over many other sweets these days. (that in itself is funny because when I first started IP I hated the taste of the puddings now, I like them both!)
Old 08-25-2011, 01:34 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 137/127/117

Height: 5'2"

Let's see...here are my likes and dislikes so far (only been on the program for 3 weeks but am absorbing what others like and dislike):

Likes -
1. Cream of chicken soup
2. Cream of mushroom soup
3. Blueberry Cran Granata made as a smoothie
4. RTD Mango drink (this is the bomb!! lol)
5. Lemon pudding
6. Banana pudding
7. Milk Chocolate pudding
8. Cookies and Cream bars

Dislikes:
1. Pineapple banana drink
2. Not fond of the broccoli and cheese soup

michelletroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 03:05 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 182.6/142.8/135

Height: 5.3

Quote:
I know! I feel the same way. I love most everything I get - okay I don't get things I don't love but I love a lot of the IP food. That was the really pleasant surprise. One of the reasons I almost didn't decide to start IP was because I didn't believe the food would be edible and I certainly didn't think it would keep me from starving. I was surprised that I love the food and I am rarely hungry or have cravings -only when i have bars actually.

In fact, come to think of it, sometimes I have trouble choosing what I want. i have them all in a big bowl and I just browse through them and think "this? or this? or this? LOL
haha I wasn't expecting it to be so good either! I do the same thing and I'm like dang I only get to pick one! That's why when people are like "Oh is that where you have the shakes?" I'm like "No, they have all kinds of food!"
wildflower613 is offline   Reply With Quote