Old 09-05-2011, 03:21 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 158/158/135

Height: 5'4"

Smile New to Blog and IP

I just started IP today. I am beginning menopause and have gained 25 pounds in two years. I have tried most everything I know of to lose weight and then I heard about IP. So here I go! I really dont konw how blogging and threads, etc work, so if I posted this in the wrong place let me know
lbhadley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 249/241/150

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Well honestly, I don't think that did it. Have you been drinking your water?? You know what you ate and you know you have to "fix" it so drink lots of water and get to program 100%. You can do it!
I have been drinking all the water. even a bit more on some days.

What about almond milk, I didnt have skim, so I put some in my coffee in the mornings.

I am also not exercising.
DThieme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 269/257/170

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi everyone!!!

I started IP on August 18, 2011. I am from Louisiana. I weight 269 and first week lost 5.5 and 4 inches and then second week 6.5 and lost 9 inhces for a total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks and 13 inches. I love this diet. This weekend was hard for me but getting through it. Started walking today. Walked 1 mile this morning and 2 this afternoon. Thanks for all your help in advance.

ONE CHEERLEADER FOR EVERY 5 LBS LOST

W#1 5.5..W#2 6.5
nessahebert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:10 PM   #64  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbhadley View Post
I just started IP today. I am beginning menopause and have gained 25 pounds in two years. I have tried most everything I know of to lose weight and then I heard about IP. So here I go! I really dont konw how blogging and threads, etc work, so if I posted this in the wrong place let me know
Girl believe me it works if you work it. So exciting cause you loose so fast. Good luck!!
Old 09-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #65  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickingtotheplan View Post
Hi Everyone. I'm also new to IP. I started IP on 08/17/2011. I've stayed OP but I have definitely had some ups and downs (moody, tired, and cravings). My first week I lost 7 pounds. I had my second WI today and lost 3 pounds. I exercised yesterday for the first time since I started and I was soooo tired....I ended up having a nap-then just laid around for the rest of the day and complained when I had to drag my body out of my chair. I hope this is not what it is going to be like each time I exercise. I used to exercise 3-4 times per week prior to IP and did not feel as tired. Maybe I need to build up my endurance again. Thank you to all for your threads and encouragement. This is definitely a test of our Will and discipline.
Hi just wanted to tell you I started arond the same time the 18th. So nice to meet you. I have been lucky not to be suffering with those things. I did have cravings this weekend but not bad. I am here if you need.

ONE CHEERLEADER FOR EVERY 5 LBS!

W#1 5.5 LBS..W#2 6.5 LBS
Old 09-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #66  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by nessahebert View Post
I started IP on August 18, 2011. I am from Louisiana. I weight 269 and first week lost 5.5 and 4 inches and then second week 6.5 and lost 9 inhces for a total of 12 lbs in 2 weeks and 13 inches. I love this diet. This weekend was hard for me but getting through it. Started walking today. Walked 1 mile this morning and 2 this afternoon. Thanks for all your help in advance.

ONE CHEERLEADER FOR EVERY 5 LBS LOST

W#1 5.5..W#2 6.5

We are all glad you are here.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 185/175/150

Height: 5'7''

[QUOTE=nessahebert;4021233]Hi just wanted to tell you I started arond the same time the 18th. So nice to meet you. I have been lucky not to be suffering with those things. I did have cravings this weekend but not bad. I am here if you need.

Thanks, Nessa! We are making this weight loss journey together on 3FC! About the cravings and the tiredness, it is really up and down, but I have learned a lot about myself in these last few weeks. About mentally pushing through... I hope you are enjoying the long weekend!!!
stickingtotheplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:51 PM   #68  
I know I can

Quote:

Glad you are here. Everyone will help you. Just ask.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #69  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Welcome lbhadley, this is a great program. We have fun here on the boards helping out each other and making suggestions. Those 25lbs will be gone in no time....you will see

Quote:
Originally Posted by DThieme View Post
I have been drinking all the water. even a bit more on some days.

What about almond milk, I didnt have skim, so I put some in my coffee in the mornings.

I am also not exercising.
I have read on here that a few people use almond milk for their coffee, I am sure if you use it in moderation every now and then you will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post

Glad you are here. Everyone will help you. Just ask.
EXACTLY, we are all here on the same journey, its always nice to have people who understand what you are going through and try to help as best they can even if they are hundreds sometimes thousands of miles away from you
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 08:23 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 249/241/150

Height: 5'2

ref: I have read on here that a few people use almond milk for their coffee, I am sure if you use it in moderation every now and then you will be fine.

Just realized it is my time of the month, explains my water retention.
thanks for listening.
DThieme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:42 AM   #71  
alaskagirl

Default help!!

Im new to this whole site and diet... Not real sure if this post im doing is what im hoping to do! lol... so, I started IP 9-7-11. I feel good for the most part but having a slight headache. Also, I WANT CHOCOLATE! I am not going to cheat but i am really having a bad sweet-tooth. I am very glad I found this site. It does help ALOT!
akscutest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:46 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 189/173/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by akscutest View Post
Im new to this whole site and diet... Not real sure if this post im doing is what im hoping to do! lol... so, I started IP 9-7-11. I feel good for the most part but having a slight headache. Also, I WANT CHOCOLATE! I am not going to cheat but i am really having a bad sweet-tooth. I am very glad I found this site. It does help ALOT!
Don't despair, things do get easier!! The 1st week was the most difficult for me. However, after my 1st WI, motivation kicked in!!!!!

Martha
MarthaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #73  
I know I can

akscutest, there are sugar-free chocolate syrups you can buy from Torani that you can put in your IP drinks or puddings or whatever. I use them.
Helps with the need for sweet things.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #74  
manton4

S/C/G: 225/221/150

Height: 64.5 inches

Default First Week

I starte IP on 9/7. The third day has been my toughest but since then, I have felt great! No more bloated tummy or 3 o'clock crash. I've kept it basic so far while I get used to it but look forward to using the recipes that I have found on this site. My work has started a new weight loss clinic and so there are a lot of my co-workers that are just starting too and the support has been overwhelming. I can't wait to see where this takes us!
manton4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #75  
Start date 08/26/2011

S/C/G: 194.6/182.8/142.0

Height: 5'2"

Great to have diet buddies at work - it will make it so much easier for you - way to go!
Corrie is offline   Reply With Quote