Old 08-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 159/153/135

Height: 5'5"

Default second day very hard ...emotional it is comment

today was my second day, yesterday i did very well all day , very proud of myself, but today OUF , i'm a person that gets easily on anxiety mode,when i get tired, upset or just lonely during the day since i work from home its easy to run in the kitchen,,,well today after my lunch, i was looking for things to cheat on, when i realize what i was doing i was disappointing in me, and then the rest of the day i was just crying for noting in particular, ...i'm just wondering, is it the detox in my body , is it the fact that i'm trying very hard not to eat my emotion

thanks ,,,,,
sharen
sharenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/132/125

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharenc View Post
today was my second day, yesterday i did very well all day , very proud of myself, but today OUF , i'm a person that gets easily on anxiety mode,when i get tired, upset or just lonely during the day since i work from home its easy to run in the kitchen,,,well today after my lunch, i was looking for things to cheat on, when i realize what i was doing i was disappointing in me, and then the rest of the day i was just crying for noting in particular, ...i'm just wondering, is it the detox in my body , is it the fact that i'm trying very hard not to eat my emotion

thanks ,,,,,
sharen
I was pretty emotional the first few days as well. I contributed it to the detox I was going through b/c it was not my time of the month. It will pass, just stay OP and give it a couple more days.
New2IP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 170/170/140

Sorry your feeling that way SharonC. I guess we all go through this detox differently. Since I've been reading on here some went through detox fine. I on the other had and to go 2 weeks of being very hungry every day, going to bed hungry and very moody, no patience at all. My coach said I should have added a fourth packet because he didn't want me feeling hungry all the time. But I was too stubborn(its also expensive). So he thought that maybee I was what you call a carb and sugar addict and thats why it to so long for me to get in ketoses. But the day I woke up and wasn't hungry.............man, I've never felt as good as I do now and energy wise. I have to say this diet is not for the week minded you really have to want to do this and all the emotions come out and if you just stay focused and talk to yourself alot(keeps away that little sugar devil). You'll see in a few days how much better you'll feel. If I hadn't tried it I would have said this diet is crazy but. I've lost 22lbs as of yesterday and only started mid June. So hang in there. This forum is my savior also. I learn more stuff on here than my what my coach tells me. If you get to hungry and need that filler, I buy Miracle noodles and its awesome. I make healthy meat and veggie sauces and had the noodles, yummmmmmmm
Bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:58 AM   #4  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

It is carb detox. Worse than caffeine or nicotine. (I have done all three). Here is what I can say.

1) Drink water.

2) Eat salt... Yep, directly off your hand. Make sure that you have AT LEAST 1/2 tsp per day. More if you have a headache.

3) Sleep! You are always less cranky when you are well rested.

4) Have another product if you are hungry. My coach allowed up to 5 per day for the first two weeks.

5) Take supplements. I suggest Stress Vit B in addition to the ones that they give us. Make sure that you are taking the Omega-3 supplements, or get Flaxseed oil capsules... The diet is very low in oil, and I find this helps my skin and eyes from drying out.

6) Wait... This shall pass. And, trust me, you will feel incredible once the detox is over. Your body will thank you.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 08-05-2011 at 07:59 AM.
Pxlkitty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:57 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Quote:

thanks ,,,,,
sharen
I had a few rough days after the 1st day too, mostly headaches that wouldn't go...they lasted about 2 days and yesterday i woke up headache free. I get hungry here and there but somehow, after 15min or so the hunger just goes away. Just take it day by day and soon you'll realize how good you feel
Busymomx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #6  
IP since Jan 23,2012

S/C/G: 252.8/ticker/165

Height: 5,2

This is my first day and everything seem to be going great, so far so good. And a shake with coffee this morning and munched on green peppers. not feeling hungry at all witch is great, let's hope it stays that way
Girlwithaplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #7  
3 lbs at a time!

S/C/G: 203/188/140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

thanks ,,,,,
sharen
SharenC - I did exactly the same thing..I have a huge pantry and with having the kids home for the summer I have more snacks around the house. I also work from home, but I find it easier than when I go to work in the office. At home I am able to control what snacks go into my pantry where in the office (which I go to once a month for a week in a different province) I am not able to control what co-workers bring in.

I recommend getting rid of all the food that you are not allowed to have. I did this on day 2 and it has really helped. I am only on week 2 and I still have hunger spells here and there but I know that they are going to go away.

Good luck and keep on going!
YvetteSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:36 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Today is day 3 for me. I had a very rough day yesterday. Partly due to things going on in my life, but I also think because it was my body getting used to this protocol.

Today is much better for me. I hope it gets better for you too.
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:03 PM   #9  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Everyone hang in there, give it a week so get your system in the right patterns and you will see the results and also feel the results. Its a great feeling.

I agree with Pxl with the salt, lick it right off of your hand if you get a headache and it will be gone like in 15 mins!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote