Fuax Rice Obsession!

• I'm obsessed with cauliflower as faux rice. I've always liked cauliflower - but the fact that I can so easily use it as rice, some sort of potato, maybe even a polenta, or fake hashbrowns .... Oh cauliflower - you delight me.

Anyone else have great cauliflower recipes - or other veggies that they turn into faux starches that help them get through this?
  • I eat cauliflower and mushrooms of some sort almost everyday. I love it anyway also.
  • Oh my goodness, I'm a cauliflower addict too. I can't get enough roasted cauliflower!
  • roasted cauliflower, steamed cauliflower with broccoli cheese soup as a sauce (eat every day at work), I use the faux rice as my filler for meatballs, have made cabbage rolls, and a meatloaf as well... had mexican fried rice as well... also had mashed cauliflower it was good that way too. My coach suggested that I eat lower carb veg instead of cauliflower, I didn't last a whole week... but didn't eat it every day.
  • I think I might be eating it too frequently too - but it's CAULIFLOWER. How did you make your mexican fried rice?
  • I grew up eating stuffed zuchinis, egglants, cabbage rolls and vine leaves rolls, so today, my mom cooked the same recipe of stuffed zuchinis I grew up eating, but instead of rice she used shredded cauliflowers. I can't wait for tonight to taste how it will be, but I guess it would be yummy. Try your mix of what you usually stuff cabbage roll with and substitute the rice with the cauliflowers and enjoy.