Technical question

• I am not sure where to ask this but I'd like to change the numbers on the ticker to reflect where I currently am. I do not know how to do it in the edit mode, can someone tell me? Thanks, appreciate it.
  • Quote: I am not sure where to ask this but I'd like to change the numbers on the ticker to reflect where I currently am. I do not know how to do it in the edit mode, can someone tell me? Thanks, appreciate it.
    go to your signature and edit it...you will have to change your numbers where you have you start/now/goal weight and then it will change your ticker
  • Thanks, I did do that, but it didn't change the ticker. Well maybe it takes a little time to show up. I'll be patient. By the way....you helped me with the dinner out last night. I did great and did NOT have the wine. It was hard but I feel sooooo good I did it, and I was thinking of you and the dinner with your son, and that it was worth the effort to make a lasting change. I felt fine, even empowered!
  • Quote: Thanks, I did do that, but it didn't change the ticker. Well maybe it takes a little time to show up. I'll be patient. By the way....you helped me with the dinner out last night. I did great and did NOT have the wine. It was hard but I feel sooooo good I did it, and I was thinking of you and the dinner with your son, and that it was worth the effort to make a lasting change. I felt fine, even empowered!
    Thats awesome!!...i just posted on another thread how proud I was of you!....let me go check the ticker thing...ill let you know what I figure out with it