Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 06:39 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 172/163/145

Height: 5'6.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Well Good morning!

This wasnt the most perfect day to step on the scale..my body decided to retain a pound and a bit of water due to the evil TOM.. It came late this time around..but im just glad it came... wouldnt want any more babies at this moment in time..

I think i might just forgo the whole stepping on the scale thing this week..i dont think it will be very accurate for the next couple of days..

Does anyone else have trouble sleeping from too much energy? It takes me forever to go to bed now..im like up at 7 something every morning now and i end up not being able to take my nap like i used to and then i dont get to bed till like 1 or 2 am..and i cant get to sleep! Its like im wide awake! like someone gave me several shots of caffiene..but the funny thing is i dont drink caffiene..Im not a coffee drinker at all..im not drinking pop at all...im not eating sugar..at all...so its like..totally the ketosis thing...and im so not used to it..Im used to being so tired and drowsy that i dont have the energy to do anything...and now im like SPROING BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE... Maybe im just not used to being healthier and having so much energy..maybe i wasnt supposed to feel fatigued as i had been before i got on this diet????? I used to nap twice a day for like an hour each time...and now..nothing...
Port, I have NEVER had problems falling asleep and I am experiencing the same thing, it is quite annyoying!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 06:43 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 240/200/170

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone..Wow my head has been spinning and I've been very busy..I'm so excited I have some girls doing great on program and losing weight the difference is showing and they are sooo happy. Its really makes me tickled when they come in and lose the weight..

I have changed so much since this time last year..I hit 50 and wanted to change my life and I did....and I am so much younger and happier now..
My birthday is Wed and its cause for great celebration..
My son is so cute..he came over last night and he made up a cake recipe
out of protein powder and chocolate sugar free putting for the icing..
he said one piece was probably about 75 grams of protein....he is just too funny and what a very thoughtful generous gift..First cake he ever baked and actually It was good...Have a great day
Old 08-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #63  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoGirl View Post
Hey everyone..Wow my head has been spinning and I've been very busy..I'm so excited I have some girls doing great on program and losing weight the difference is showing and they are sooo happy. Its really makes me tickled when they come in and lose the weight..

I have changed so much since this time last year..I hit 50 and wanted to change my life and I did....and I am so much younger and happier now..
My birthday is Wed and its cause for great celebration..
My son is so cute..he came over last night and he made up a cake recipe
out of protein powder and chocolate sugar free putting for the icing..
he said one piece was probably about 75 grams of protein....he is just too funny and what a very thoughtful generous gift..First cake he ever baked and actually It was good...Have a great day
Awww..that was so sweet of him to make you a cake! What a sweetie!
Since I probably won't remember your birthday on Wednesday here you go.....

Old 08-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

How nice
Old 08-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

Back from my weigh in. Down another 3pounds! So I have to post to see my updated signature.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #66  
I know I can

Congratulations on the weight loss!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #67  

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
Back from my weigh in. Down another 3pounds! So I have to post to see my updated signature.
Woohoo! Congrats!
Old 08-01-2011, 09:04 PM   #68  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Where is Josey tonight? she has not reported how her first day back to school went. I am anxiously waiting because I did not get a text from her so I am assuming it was a good day!
Old 08-01-2011, 09:06 PM   #69  
I know I can

She's online.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:15 PM   #70  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Where is Josey tonight? she has not reported how her first day back to school went. I am anxiously waiting because I did not get a text from her so I am assuming it was a good day!
OKay, I am here, I did survive....so it was not difficult, other than around 2pm I was STARVING....but did okay, until....don don donooooooonnnnn..... I went to racetrac to get an unsweetened iced tea and a pack of peanuts, had 15-20 nuts ...... I KNOW, I KNOW wuv2B no text..... my phone stinks, I may as well throw it away, doesn't work when I need it too.....anway, other than that, OP all day. Overcoming the hunger wasn't that bad. Too busy at school trying to move into the new school, locate all our stuff and be ready for Open HOuse Thursday........Have to go by the clinic tomorrow to get some more drink/pudding type stuff, just noticed I have too many restricted items. Also, want a drink handy in case I have to have something between 2-4 I can add a drink (pina colada maybe)....Wuv....... I WIll be texting you everyday to check in, it will be too easy to not be accountable going back to school, but I think Iwill be okay.....Just got in from another trip to OFfice Max....ughhhhhhh.....and am not sleepy at all
Old 08-01-2011, 09:19 PM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Congrats to all!

I am just not losing like others and I have alot to lose. Today I start my second month on IP. I started on July1st and in 31 days only lost 11 lbs and I did not cheat once. Needless to say, I did not make my 15 lbs goal by a long shot. I am hoping August will be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasgirl123 View Post
Hello,
My name is Terri. Today is my first day on Ideal Protein. I had the crispy cereal for breakfast. Looking forward to getting to know you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
I am hoping to make it to 30 pounds loss with my weigh in today. I weigh in after work so on Mondays I spend a good amount of time day dreaming about weight loss. Euphoria.

This weekend my sister came by. She is also on the diet and started about 1-2 sizes smaller than me and now her clothes don't fit so she gave them to me. Funny thing is that I gave her a pair of shorts that I grew out of a few years back and she gave them back to me. I am have not tried them on yet. Maybe tonight. But I did try on some shorts and they were size 16. They fit great. So I am happy to anounce I am out of size 18 pants. Granted I still have my size 18's.

Also my BF and I were out shopping this weekend and I saw the cutest tankini swim suit. I normally have to buy my suits online as the regular sizes were just a little small and the bigger size suits at most stores are not cute at all. Anyway I am going to Vegas at the end of this month. The suit is a little small right now, but with another 4 weeks of loss I am pretty sure it will fit just right when I am on my trip. Also bonus it was on sale so I only spent 16 dollars!

Have a great week all!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
I did my second weigh in and I lost 5.75 pounds last week!! I am so happy and feel terrific!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Dear whoosh fairy,
If you're not doing anything Wednesday, maybe you'd like to have lunch with me? We can throw back a few bottles of water, snack on some zucchini chips... What do you say? I'd like to rekindle our friendship.

Best wishes,
pselias
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisiana chick View Post
I wish the whoosh fairy would visit us often. Hoping that she visits you this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
OKay, I am here, I did survive....so it was not difficult, other than around 2pm I was STARVING....but did okay, until....don don donooooooonnnnn..... I went to racetrac to get an unsweetened iced tea and a pack of peanuts, had 15-20 nuts ...... I KNOW, I KNOW wuv2B no text..... my phone stinks, I may as well throw it away, doesn't work when I need it too.....anway, other than that, OP all day. Overcoming the hunger wasn't that bad. Too busy at school trying to move into the new school, locate all our stuff and be ready for Open HOuse Thursday........Have to go by the clinic tomorrow to get some more drink/pudding type stuff, just noticed I have too many restricted items. Also, want a drink handy in case I have to have something between 2-4 I can add a drink (pina colada maybe)....Wuv....... I WIll be texting you everyday to check in, it will be too easy to not be accountable going back to school, but I think Iwill be okay.....Just got in from another trip to OFfice Max....ughhhhhhh.....and am not sleepy at all

You BOUGHT peanuts????...grrrrrr......You need to start a pot of everytime you want peanuts put money into so you can get a reward for not eating them!!
Old 08-01-2011, 09:28 PM   #72  

Quote:
You BOUGHT peanuts????...grrrrrr......You need to start a pot of everytime you want peanuts put money into so you can get a reward for not eating them!!
I was so hungry and emotional...more emotional than hungry.......and did not have a bar or drink with me, I need to text YOU before I do it........ I don't htink it will screw me up, but I do need to stop....... have a headache today too tom soon????? idk...... hope tomorrow is better.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #73  

Well you need to have an extra drink or something. Keep those emotions in check chicky!! try the sea salt for the headache
Old 08-01-2011, 09:43 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 200/148/150

Height: 5-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jessica View Post
Well as of this morning I am down 33 pounds in 8 weeks! I couldn't be happier.
I wasn't really noticing a difference in how I looked, though, so I decided to take some progress pictures... and WOW. I LOVE IP.... It is amazing how much I didn't notice changing, especially when I looked at the comparison.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post3967471

I hope everyone is having a wonderful OP day!!! Sorry I haven't been on the threads much... I will do better this week.

WOW! Congratulations. You look amazing. I wish I was losing as fast as you. I've been on the program 7 weeks and have lost 26 lbs. I don't have any before and after pictures - I'll have to start doing that from here on out. Keep up the great work.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #75  

Quote:
Well you need to have an extra drink or something. Keep those emotions in check chicky!! try the sea salt for the headache
thanks wuv2, I always forget about that.....going to take it now
Closed Thread