Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 252.8/165.2/170

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Dear whoosh fairy,
If you're not doing anything Wednesday, maybe you'd like to have lunch with me? We can throw back a few bottles of water, snack on some zucchini chips... What do you say? I'd like to rekindle our friendship.

Best wishes,
pselias
I wish the whoosh fairy would visit us often. Hoping that she visits you this week.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Well Good morning!

This wasnt the most perfect day to step on the scale..my body decided to retain a pound and a bit of water due to the evil TOM.. It came late this time around..but im just glad it came... wouldnt want any more babies at this moment in time..

I think i might just forgo the whole stepping on the scale thing this week..i dont think it will be very accurate for the next couple of days..

Does anyone else have trouble sleeping from too much energy? It takes me forever to go to bed now..im like up at 7 something every morning now and i end up not being able to take my nap like i used to and then i dont get to bed till like 1 or 2 am..and i cant get to sleep! Its like im wide awake! like someone gave me several shots of caffiene..but the funny thing is i dont drink caffiene..Im not a coffee drinker at all..im not drinking pop at all...im not eating sugar..at all...so its like..totally the ketosis thing...and im so not used to it..Im used to being so tired and drowsy that i dont have the energy to do anything...and now im like SPROING BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE... Maybe im just not used to being healthier and having so much energy..maybe i wasnt supposed to feel fatigued as i had been before i got on this diet????? I used to nap twice a day for like an hour each time...and now..nothing...
Yes! And I feel super energetic when I talk to people, I didn't sleep well last night and I still feel like I have tons of energy. I am sure I was having too many Sunday Fundays in my pre-IP days, waking up after an evening of wine was not fun. I am enjoying this feeling of energy and healthiness.
i am sure that nap made you groggier...
Old 08-01-2011, 01:12 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Let us know what you ordered!
I ordered the chocolate drink (3g carbs vs 8 in the IP), NY Cheesecake pudding (AUHMAZING), variety of splenda drinks (haven't had any yet), honey oat cereal (super yummy but I eat it dry since 1 oz of milk isn't enough), cream of broccoli soup (in queque for this week), veggie beef soup (also in queque for this week), variety of crispy bars and variety of non crispy bars, and strawbery banana jello. I got a months worth of food for 135 vs 335 for the IP products. They will send you three samples for an order over $29. They sent me a yogurt covered cookie and I had it for my restricted yesterday - yummy!!!
Old 08-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #34  
Marijaux

S/C/G: 229/229/155

Height: 5 feet 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolaf View Post
I did my second weigh in and I lost 5.75 pounds last week!! I am so happy and feel terrific!
Wow, that is really good. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-01-2011, 01:49 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenlevi View Post
I ordered the chocolate drink (3g carbs vs 8 in the IP), NY Cheesecake pudding (AUHMAZING), variety of splenda drinks (haven't had any yet), honey oat cereal (super yummy but I eat it dry since 1 oz of milk isn't enough), cream of broccoli soup (in queque for this week), veggie beef soup (also in queque for this week), variety of crispy bars and variety of non crispy bars, and strawbery banana jello. I got a months worth of food for 135 vs 335 for the IP products. They will send you three samples for an order over $29. They sent me a yogurt covered cookie and I had it for my restricted yesterday - yummy!!!
good to know for when I reach my goal! Which product are you purchasing on the site, I know there a quite a few?
Old 08-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Dear whoosh fairy,
If you're not doing anything Wednesday, maybe you'd like to have lunch with me? We can throw back a few bottles of water, snack on some zucchini chips... What do you say? I'd like to rekindle our friendship.

Best wishes,
pselias
And if you're in South Dakota anyway, why don't you stop on by my place Wed also!
Old 08-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
And if you're in South Dakota anyway, why don't you stop on by my place Wed also!
You guys are so funny! But, I know for a fact the WHOOSH FAIRY will be in Montana tomorrow! LOL
Old 08-01-2011, 02:32 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
good to know for when I reach my goal! Which product are you purchasing on the site, I know there a quite a few?
HealthSmart and Protidiet :-)
Old 08-01-2011, 02:41 PM   #39  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Congrats to all!

I am just not losing like others and I have alot to lose. Today I start my second month on IP. I started on July1st and in 31 days only lost 11 lbs and I did not cheat once. Needless to say, I did not make my 15 lbs goal by a long shot. I am hoping August will be better.
I'm sure you're frustrated, but hang in there. I averaged about 2.7 lbs a week during my time on IP. You are almost averaging 3. Although that is lower than some, you might be losing more inches. Does your coach measure you each week??

Try to stick with it... shoot for 100 oz of water a day, eat your salads and stay the course. I bet this week will be a bigger week since last week wasn't.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:42 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by leganegan View Post
I was just thinking about that this morning. I need to start making a list of the good alternative products that I want to buy.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:49 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
I'm sure you're frustrated, but hang in there. I averaged about 2.7 lbs a week during my time on IP. You are almost averaging 3. Although that is lower than some, you might be losing more inches. Does your coach measure you each week??

Try to stick with it... shoot for 100 oz of water a day, eat your salads and stay the course. I bet this week will be a bigger week since last week wasn't.
Thanks for the encouragement. I still weighed exactly the same this morning. Hoping for a big "whoosh" friday. If I am going to slow down, I may switch to alternative in Sept. I have committed myself to stay OP with IP product for the month of august and then reevaluate. I will keep posting and getting all the advice I can. No my coach doesn't measure each week, I will get measured this week again. Thanks again.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #42  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
You guys are so funny! But, I know for a fact the WHOOSH FAIRY will be in Montana tomorrow! LOL
If she vistis Montana tomorrow she should be able to hit SD by Wed.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
That's cool, as long as she keeps heading east for WIs in SD on Wednesday!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:15 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Smile Progress Pictures!!!

Well as of this morning I am down 33 pounds in 8 weeks! I couldn't be happier.
I wasn't really noticing a difference in how I looked, though, so I decided to take some progress pictures... and WOW. I LOVE IP.... It is amazing how much I didn't notice changing, especially when I looked at the comparison.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...ml#post3967471

I hope everyone is having a wonderful OP day!!! Sorry I haven't been on the threads much... I will do better this week.
Old 08-01-2011, 03:19 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Red face Started today - 100lbs+ to lose

Hi, my name is Christyne and i just started IP today. They sell it at a gym i walk by everyday to go to work and last week i finally decided to look into it. I have about 145lbs to lose, in the past few years, no diet has worked (which they did before). I actually should be called for gastric bypass in the next 6-8 months so this is my last effort to avoid surgery.

I'm 37, engaged but refuse to get married weighting this much. We are a blended family, I have 3 kids and he has one (with us full-time) so our kids are 14, 12, 10 and 9. So between the kids, working full-time, the animals (1 dog and 4 cats), I have been really lazy about working on myself and really haven’t made the effort to.

But now it has changed, I read a lot on IP and saw that it really has mixed reviews. What is appealing to me is that it should (hopefully) give me some quick results which is always encouraging.

I actually have a couple of questions:

Why is it that the program doesn't change regardless how much someone weights?
Are we allowed to use crystal light or something similar to add flavor to water?

Thanks and congratulations to all of you for your great weight loss.

Last edited by Busymomx4; 08-01-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Closed Thread