Do you eat sugar free jello?

• Hi: I am on my first week and forgot to ask my coach (who just went on vacation) if it's ok to eat sugar free jello for those weak moments of wanting something else. There are 10 calories per serving but no carbs. Please let me know your opinion. Thx
  • No, it contains aspartame.
  • Don't eat it until your trainer gives you the okay - why eat it if its going to sabotage your weight-loss?
  • There are some other things you can have if you are needing to munch; pickles are a big one, I use really crisp, ice cold lettuce "chips" with sea salt, cucumbers, egg whites.
    Some coaches feel it's ok to add an extra packet for those days where you are needing it.

Good luck...it's a great plan.
  • Quote: Hi: I am on my first week and forgot to ask my coach (who just went on vacation) if it's ok to eat sugar free jello for those weak moments of wanting something else. There are 10 calories per serving but no carbs. Please let me know your opinion. Thx
    It's easier and cheaper to make your own sugar-free jello: 1 packet Knox gelatin, 2 C water, stevia, Stevita or Splenda, and what ever flavoring you like.
  • I choose not to, because I learned how my body responds to Crystal Light and I put SF Jello in the same category.

I have lots of IP friends who have no problems regularly consuming Crystal Light or SF Jello, but for me, it stalls my weight loss.

Good luck in finding what works for you.