Old 08-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 155/137.2/125 - Age 25

Height: 5'1

That last msg was for cherbee but my quotes didn't work!
Bride2Be310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 10:43 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 152.8/139.4/125

Height: 5'3

Thanks Bride2be! I feel very fortunate to have not done too much damage - I thought it was going to be much worse. I'm hoping tomorrow to see a new low.
cherbee82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:57 AM   #168  

S/C/G: 189/175/155

Height: 5'8

Have not had a loss in 2 weeks! First two I lost 17 pounds, now i keep fluctuating between 165-166...NOTHING! I am thinking about starting boot cap, but not dure how it works...Anyone?
amaliayosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 07:59 AM   #169  

S/C/G: 153.8/142.6/135ish

Height: 5'7

Well 17 pounds in the first two weeks is a LOT of weight! I bet your body is just keeping up. That's an average of 8.5 lbs / week. I think you can probably just persevere and will see results without doing boot camp, but if you need to see if it will kick things into higher gear than go for it. Keep in mind that the faster you lose, the more your skin will need to keep up so given your size/weight I might just try to be patient . . .
coliep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:01 AM   #170  

I think I am going to be off the wagon for a bit. I am not losing, I am gaining (keep in mind I am not following IP but more of my own version) and I have some other weird body things going on. So, I might either do something like Phase 3 or I may just calorie count for a few weeks and see what happens . . .
Old 08-19-2011, 10:33 AM   #171  

Coliep - Sounds like it'll be good to see what your body adjusts to the best - it's always a tricky thing figuring out what we'll respond to.

Any thoughts on me and skin elasticity before you go? I'm 5'3, 28, I'm losing weight at a fairly steady pace, I plan to do IP for 18 more days and hopefully get down to a little under 135 and then do my own version of IP start slowly integrating carbs, and start working out again. Do you think that sounds like an okay plan in regards to my skin? I'm lost 12lbs already on IP but I've really only done it for a total of 21 days (my vacation was definitely IP free).
Old 08-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #172  

Cherbee -- hmmmm. Not too sure, really. Personally, I think that losing around 2 lbs per week while working out will lead to the best results skin wise . . . but I think that is just because that is what has been drilled into us forever, right?! I know IP promotes a few products as collagen boosting, so perhaps keeping that on an every other day basis while you continue on might help? I do think slow & steady wins the race!!

As for me, i have had a heck of a morning. I woke up with an achy feeling and thought I might have a bladder infection. I had hoped to just leave a sample @ the dr., but they insist on seeing you. So, me and my 3 ages 3 and under went in there. My kids were the worst behaved they have ever been. They yelled and screamed and played and wouldn't mind. I could barely hold a conversation with the doctor but there wasn't much I could do, so I saved my breath (didn't want to be ineffective). Anyway, it stressed me out. On top of that, I didn't like this guy at all. He implied that I was dancing my way from dr. to dr. at their office, he didn't really address my issues (i have had spotting for about 2 months) but referred me to my normal caregiver in their office. His tone and attitiude irritated me but then I was even more pissed that I had to have an appt. for him to tell me to make an appt. I mean, if you want to bill my insurance co. then treat me, right?! Anyway, I was frustrated and even more irritated that he seemed to blow off my question completely about wether its possible that I was causing the spotting at this point and not my mirena. I don't think he knew about the program and rather than even acknowledge it he acted like I was an idiot. My BP is still up.

Anyway, despite my carby ways last night I have been OP this morning. He did say my gain could definitely have been from the estrogen so, for now, I will consider that the cause (even though it doesn't make it any easier to take!).

Phew. Ok, thanks for listening. I need a nap.
Old 08-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #173  

Coliep - that sounds so rough and stressful. The first month of IP I had a period, then spotting, then a second early heavier period. It's finally paused for a little because I had my 10 day IP break - but seriously, that's nerve wracking. Reason #1 that I plan to do my last bit of IP, a little over 2 more weeks and then phase off on my own. MY plan is to do my own phase 2 for 1 week (in between my anniversary cheat and an indulgent dinner with my mom cheat) and then add in oatmeal in morning for 1 week and up working out, then phase in oatmeal and apple the next week and workout, then phase in a lunch carb and natural peanut butter (HOORRAYYY). I hope by doing this slowly I won't see much bounce - but you just can't predict how your body will react. Now I'm seeing great results - but sometimes I'm stalled for an entire week or more.

All we can say is that we try. And you have so many more stressors in your life that, at least for now, I'm free of.

Good luck!!! Keep on the boards - even the IP board even if you're doing doing it. I love this under 20lbs to lose because this weight will be different than the other weight! Hope you got your nap!
Old 08-19-2011, 03:41 PM   #174  

You know what seems relatively consistent in our under 20 thread? None of us is 100% OP all the time. We all take a lot of "breaks" or cheats . . .
Old 08-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #175  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coliep View Post
You know what seems relatively consistent in our under 20 thread? None of us is 100% OP all the time. We all take a lot of "breaks" or cheats . . .
That's me! I did great the first week, then took two weeks off. I've gained back almost a pound in these two weeks. This week I'm back on plan and having a tough time sticking to it. That said, I'm keeping my carbs low and I'm in Ketosis but the weight doesn't want to budge. I'm eating protein at two meals instead of just dinner. I split it and wouldn't think it would hurt that much. I'm going to just keep going. I want/need/have to get to 145 so that I'm a normal BMI. Then I want to focus on anything under 140. I need to just keep eating low carb because I feel the best and don't put junk into my body when i eat low carb. Tonight is a grilled pork chop and veggies. I've been OP today and feel good about it. I also walked 3.5 miles for exercise. I was sore following last nights pilates workout.

We can do this! Can we somehow agree to help each other stay OP?
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:29 PM   #176  

I only have IP for 17 more days - so must stay 100% OP. Honestly - though I took a vacation break - today was the only day when I was doing IP (before and after vacation break) that I wasn't 100%. I plan to stay 100% until I'm out of IP - then phase out using alternative products.

So can everyone stay 100% OP with me for 17 more days?? Just think where we could be?
Old 08-20-2011, 12:41 AM   #177  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbee82 View Post
I only have IP for 17 more days - so must stay 100% OP. Honestly - though I took a vacation break - today was the only day when I was doing IP (before and after vacation break) that I wasn't 100%. I plan to stay 100% until I'm out of IP - then phase out using alternative products.

So can everyone stay 100% OP with me for 17 more days?? Just think where we could be?
Me! I'll do it with you. I'm using Alternative Products but I'll stick to them. I'll have to switch to a packet at lunch with my salad instead of 3 oz of meat but I can make that change. I monitor my calories and carbs/protein/fat on myfitnesspal. com since i'm not using actual IP products. I do have Wonderslim products etc.

So count me in. I bet I could get below 145 if I keep it up.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 08:16 AM   #178  

S/C/G: 189/175/155

Height: 5'8

Yes, im hanging in there. Its just frustrating having 0 loss for 2 weeks in a row...I think many of us feel so close that we feel we can cheat at times.
amaliayosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 09:44 AM   #179  

S/C/G: 154.5/134/128

Height: 5'4

Happy saturday Ladies! I had my 4th weigh in yesterday, down 1lb, guess my high number days of losing are done, lol. I was really hoping to see the 130's, hopefully next week.
Have a great weekend every one, stay OP
ExPiglet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #180  

Wish I could be on the 17 day bandwagon, but I already didn't even get on!! Today I had my IP omelet for breakfast and a shake for a morning snack, then we went for a bike ride. About 2 hours later, we stopped for lunch. I ordered reasonably carb-wise, but definitely not IP. I had a grilled salmon caesar salad (no croutons). While waiting forever for the food, I ended up eating a roll (bad). Then came home and snacked on nuts and had red wine. My total calories were at an eat to lose of just over a pound per week and my carbs up at 90. I am still in ketosis this morning. Nevertheless, the scale still won't budge - 144-145 depending on the day :/