Old 07-28-2011, 02:16 PM   #61  
Started IP 07/05/2011

S/C/G: 230/215/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Well it finally happened...my jeans fell down to my knees while I was standing in line at walmart... And I was holding a gallon of milk and a box of diapers ... I was mortified. I felt sick to my stomach... I couldn't look at anyone and almost cried.

and before u all say I need to wear a belt, I wish I could but I'm highly allergic to metal and can't wear belts

On the plus side I went under my bedonce I got home and pulled out my smaller sized clothes and fit back in to a 16 again
This seems to be a trend for you Jordanna. It did make me smile this morning and I needed that. I had a similar experience yesterday but at least I was home and just walking across the driveway. I'm struggling with changing to smaller clothes. I think it has something to do with my brain catching up to my body...I still don't think I'm getter smaller but I am and I need to realize it. I can't wear belts either so I totally know what you're going through
CuteNcurls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 03:46 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 165/136/135

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
I am in a bit of a panic today. Been 100% OP for 19 days and losing slowly. Because I''ve had a stressful week and there is an impending stressful tomorrow by boyfriend wants to take me to a new Mexican restaurant that opened up. This is truly my first challenge. He's supportive of my program but he really just doesn't get it.

I purused the menu online....Am ok with fajita steak or chicken (without the fixings); taco salad (without the "bowl").... Any help would be appreciated.

My head is spinning trying to analyze my choices

OMG it's going to be hard not to indulge in a margarita.
for your margarita I would have water with ice with some lime wedges. For food have: chicken, steak or shrimp with lettuce, onion, peppers, olive oil, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro, bring your own dressing and salt have no shame.
leganegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:02 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

I survived the office luncheon unscathed!!! I didn't eat any chips and salsa, no cupcakes, no strawberries (this was the hardest one), I did though have one grilled strip of chicken and one grilled strip of beef. I had the pina colada drink for lunch and saved it for dessert . Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!!
cadenlevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:48 PM   #64  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Jessica View Post
That is so exciting! I LOVE cruises, and they are so affordable right now it is ridiculous. Especially when you consider all that is included.
I think most of the major cruise lines do free babysitting, but I am not sure. I have done Carnival and Norwegian, and they were both excellent. Now I want to go on a cruise....
Just to let you know, the site I used for both my cruises (And someone tell me if this breaks the no promoting other websites or links rule and I will remove it) is vacationstogo.com. You can search all the cruises on all the cruiselines where and when you wanna go, and they have always had the best discounts for me.
)
I can also recommend this site (without mentioning it) and if anyone's interested in sharing a cabin for a European cruise, please let me know. I can even put you up for a few nights in Berlin and trot you around the city. It would be great to have another IPer to plan cruise meals.

Also check out http://view.email.nlg.com/?j=fe60167...5600375&ls=fde

Last edited by Linden; 07-28-2011 at 05:25 PM.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:52 PM   #65  
Angell

S/C/G: 240/232/175

Hi everyone i started the IP July 19 i lost 7 pounds the first week and only 1 pound the last 3 days has this happend to anyone else
angell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:07 PM   #66  
Re-started IP 9.7.11

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
So my discovery this week, either my office suddenly got cold, or this diet has caused me to feel cold at temps that I would not have normally been cold.
This is par for the course. And your blood pressure is probably down, too.
Linden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #67  
Angell

S/C/G: 240/232/175

So can anyone give me some tips to stay motavated
angell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

WI today -1.4 lbs.

According to my ticker I made it to goal. Technically I still need to lose .8 lbs, but as they say don't sweat the small stuff.

I start Phase 3 tomorrow, I hope that I am not one of those people that gain on Phase 3. But I am looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. I can't wait to have a banana. I have really missed them.

And I will be completely phased off before my hubby and I go to Vegas for our anniversary!
brandam6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #69  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
WI today -1.4 lbs.

According to my ticker I made it to goal. Technically I still need to lose .8 lbs, but as they say don't sweat the small stuff.

I start Phase 3 tomorrow, I hope that I am not one of those people that gain on Phase 3. But I am looking forward to breakfast tomorrow. I can't wait to have a banana. I have really missed them.

And I will be completely phased off before my hubby and I go to Vegas for our anniversary!
Congrats!
M0vingon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:24 PM   #70  
Started IP 7-14-11

S/C/G: 280/197.2/160

Height: 5'8"

WI#2: Down another 4 pounds for a total of 13 in 2 weeks!
Also 10 inches gone!

I found a good receipie that I really like and wanted to share it with all of you...

1 packet of plain crepe with 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix well. Bake in in small dish in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes. Spray swith spray butter and add WF apricot on top! So good!
futureskinnygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
WI today -1.4 lbs.

YAY! CONGRATS!!
Ishbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:31 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
WI today -1.4 lbs.

That is so awesome!! Congrats on your victory!! I hope you have a wonderful vacay next month
cadenlevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:32 PM   #73  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by angell View Post
Hi everyone i started the IP July 19 i lost 7 pounds the first week and only 1 pound the last 3 days has this happend to anyone else
Awesome job on your first week loss. Try not to weigh yourself everyday because your body will do crazy stuff. Try to keep your WI's on your official WI day so that you don't get discouraged.

Motivation ...... reading this site and keeping yourself busy. Try not to think of everything you can't have and focus on this you can and how you can experiment with those things. If you look through the threads here I have created a thread for Mississippi/Louisiana IP user's, we have quiet a few in Louisiana only a few in Mississippi. I am hoping that maybe one day we can get a few of us together to have a meet and greet and to share stories. Drop by and say HI
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:36 PM   #74  

Quote:
WI today -1.4 lbs.

Woohoo, congrats on making goal! I am excited to hear how things go on PHASE 3 For you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureskinnygirl View Post
WI#2: Down another 4 pounds for a total of 13 in 2 weeks!
Also 10 inches gone!

I found a good receipie that I really like and wanted to share it with all of you...

1 packet of plain crepe with 1 tsp cinnamon. Mix well. Bake in in small dish in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes. Spray swith spray butter and add WF apricot on top! So good!
Wow, that's great! Keep up the good work!
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #75  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
WI today -1.4 lbs.

That's fabulous! The rest of us will live vicariously through you as you enjoy that first banana.
pselias is offline   Reply With Quote