Old 07-28-2011, 09:39 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Height: 5'5"

So my discovery this week, either my office suddenly got cold, or this diet has caused me to feel cold at temps that I would not have normally been cold.

NSV this morning. I went to put on my belt to hold up my pants that are getting too big. Well the belt needed a belt to hold it up. So I cut a new hole in my belt. Wow did that feel good. It is about 2 inches in from the smallest hole it had! Even the new hole is a little loose. I am trying to prolong the buying of new clothes as long as I can.
murleya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #17  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I weighed myself this morning and the scale said 152... I see some 140's in my future.

I'm starting to think about my 40th birthday (end of November). My parents asked me what I wanted to do. I've never been on a cruise. Thoughts? We have one child (he will be 4). I've heard that Disney is great for kids, and that other cruiselines charge for kids activities whereas Disney everything is included. Any advice appreciated. We live in VA, so would go from Baltimore, Norfolk, or Florida.
Way to go on nearly hitting the 140s! I've never been on a Disney cruise but we've watched the dvds on them because we really want to some day. If you go to WDW website they have dvds you can request if you want to learn more.

Last edited by ItsAboutTime; 07-28-2011 at 01:11 PM.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 183/137/130

Height: 5'7"

Feeling disgusting about my weight loss today. I am up to 145! Not a clue how that happened. I did eat a HUGE salad last night around 8, but geesh. My body is so weird these days. I really have to be careful what I put in it. I have been mixing my protein shakes with Unsweetened almond milk (40 calories and 1 carb per cup), but surely that wouldn't have an effect on my weight loss. My classes start up this fall and I want to be at my goal by then! Bahahaha, that's almost laughable. I'll just keep on truckin'. Have a great, protein filled day!!!
damascho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:50 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Having a great day so far! We are having an office going away party today at work. The big boss decided to cater in mexican food which normally would be an issue with me. BUT they ordered from a place that makes me sick everytime I eat it so I won't be tempted to cheat LOL. Other than that, I got on the scale this morning and weighed 152.2. I was hoping to be in the 140s by my next weigh in, but realized that something I was drinking had the bad sweetner in it. Needless to say, I stopped drinking it and despite that, I should still be down about 3 pounds at my next weigh in. I also ordered some food from Nashua Nutrition and it should be here Sat. Here's to hoping it tastes good!! OH!!! Tomorrow is a big day - I'm going to try on my wedding dress again. I have lost 20 pounds since I bought it (I wasn't happy with the way I looked in it but the dress is beautiful so I dedicated my self to lose weight instead) and I need to see how much more I want to lose so I can plan the date. I know, I shouldn't plan my date around my weight loss, but this is the one and only wedding I am going to have so I want to look my best . Hope everyone has a great day!!!
cadenlevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #20  

Good morning. Had a late night last night 9picked my brother up at the airport and hit flight didn't get in until 12:04) but my girls don't care and sounded like a heard of elephants dancing around in the living room this morning. Going to head to the shower and then over to my grandma's for the day with my kids and my brother.

Down 3.6 for the week for a total of 19 in 5 weeks. Was hoping to hit 20 but I'll get there soon enough. This keeps me right on track with the 3.8 average.
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:51 AM   #21  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseyM View Post
Calee,,,, yesterday you posted you dove into your chicken patty, could you tell me how you prepared? I am assuming NOT a bought pre breaded one... Thanks...
Hi Josey,

I bought the Don Lee Farms Chicken Patties from Costco. They come six to a package and aren't frozen. It's 190 calories, 2 carbs, 32 protein, 6 fat. I have a new Zojirushi indoor grill that I prepared it on. The patty isn't breaded. I have to admit that I rediscovered that I really don't like chicken patties and couldn't eat more than 1/2 of one. Since I live alone, I'll be eating these some so that they don't get wasted. Maybe I can top it with something to make it more palatable. I think I'll try WF BBQ sauce on it tonight for a change.
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #22  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
I weighed myself this morning and the scale said 152... I see some 140's in my future.

I'm starting to think about my 40th birthday (end of November). My parents asked me what I wanted to do. I've never been on a cruise. Thoughts? We have one child (he will be 4). I've heard that Disney is great for kids, and that other cruiselines charge for kids activities whereas Disney everything is included. Any advice appreciated. We live in VA, so would go from Baltimore, Norfolk, or Florida.

Yay to almost being in the 140's!!! I am hoping to see the 160's soon!! I can't help you with Disney Cruise ideas....only WDW ideas...LOL!!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time whatever you decide to do!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
Good morning Ipers!

I'm doing well here. I feel lazy because I'm only working 2 days this week and tomorrow I'm off to my girlfriend's house to lay by her pool for the weekend. She's turning 40, so she sent the husband and kids away for the weekend and invited the BFFs up. This is also the weekend that I was planning a cheat meal as she hired a chef to come in and prep us a spectacular meal. I've been mulling it over for weeks and I'm going to do the best I can to stay OP, but for that meal only I will allow myself a taste of off plan foods- just a taste, mind you.
I've been buying some clothes lately and even though I'm in the 190s still, I am wearing mediums and 12s. I haven't been in a 12 in 15 years. The more I get used to myself like this, the more I think that another 20 lbs will be my limit. My original goal is 150, but I will be very happy at 170ish. I need to exercise now and get- in particular, my abs- back in shape. So, my plan is to aim for 170 and a great personal trainer- if it's a man and he's hot, that's a bonus
Your weekend getaway sounds like a DREAM!!! Enjoy it!!! I'm with you on the exercise thing...I stopped working out when I started IP because I was afraid the scale would slow down! EEK! I'm thinking 170 may be my goal weight (well, I really want to say I'm in the 160's), and I'm eager to get back to the gym! It will be interesting to see how my weight will fluctuates when I'm back into the groove again!! Best wishes!!

Hope everyone has a great IP day!!!!
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 243.6/196.4/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Good morning. Had a late night last night 9picked my brother up at the airport and hit flight didn't get in until 12:04) but my girls don't care and sounded like a heard of elephants dancing around in the living room this morning. Going to head to the shower and then over to my grandma's for the day with my kids and my brother.

Down 3.6 for the week for a total of 19 in 5 weeks. Was hoping to hit 20 but I'll get there soon enough. This keeps me right on track with the 3.8 average.
Enjoy time with your brother. And fantastic average! Great job keep up the great work.
murleya1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 09:59 AM   #24  
Started I.P 06/11/11

S/C/G: 190/158/125

Height: 5"3

Good morning all. Had a huge NSV today. I was getting dressed this morning for work and the dress capri pants I wore only 2 weeks ago, just literally fell off!!!! As happy as it was, that was another item that went in the "too big for me bag" and now i definitely need to go shopping this weekend, was really trying hard to wait for another 20 lbs ish before shopping, but ahhh well!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
colley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:00 AM   #25  
Working on the Last 10!

S/C/G: 249/183/145

Good Morning,

Today is Day 4 for me. Last night I felt too exhausted to walk my 3.5 walk, but then at midnight I was wide awake. I'm still drinking 1 cup of Earl Grey at 6am but I'm going to try to detox off the caffiene in it this weekend. Ketosis keeps me awake longer at night so I don't need added caffiene in the mix. I peeked at the scale this morning. After first 3 days using alternative products, down 1.8 pounds. I'm hoping to make that a lot more by my first WI on Monday. I don't forsee any challenges today. Tonight is my 1 hour Pilates class that I always look forward to.

Have a fun day!
calee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:13 AM   #26  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

I am in a bit of a panic today. Been 100% OP for 19 days and losing slowly. Because I''ve had a stressful week and there is an impending stressful tomorrow by boyfriend wants to take me to a new Mexican restaurant that opened up. This is truly my first challenge. He's supportive of my program but he really just doesn't get it.

I purused the menu online....Am ok with fajita steak or chicken (without the fixings); taco salad (without the "bowl").... Any help would be appreciated.

My head is spinning trying to analyze my choices

OMG it's going to be hard not to indulge in a margarita.
Celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post

Originally Posted by rachelearth
Day 1 is almost over for me. It wasn't an easy day! I can't wait for next week when my craving will be over and I wouldn't feel hungry a good 1/2 of the day!

Welcome, try drinking water when you get hungry or take extra lettuce to munch on when you are hungry... also herbal tea helps you feel full as well. Good luck, you have picked a good program.
Thank you so much for your advice. I have already washed my lettuce and I am going to load up on that once I got hungry like yesterday. What did differently today was when I woke up I drank 3 cups of water and had my breakfast around 8 instead of 7. So I am anticipating getting hungry just before noon hopefully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasesgirl View Post
Welcome everyone...sorry.. i couldnt wait.. i needed to begin the new daily chat..couldnt help myself.. i didnt want to post at the end of yesterdays at 1am this morning..which is the time currently here where i live..

Well i had another scale victory! Down another pound today..woot !
Thank you Jasesgirl for starting the daily thread. CONGRATULATIONS on losing another pound. Way to go.

Quote:
Wow, that is so great. You are almost out of 150s. GREAT JOB. You are an inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
Good morning Ipers!

I've been buying some clothes lately and even though I'm in the 190s still, I am wearing mediums and 12s. I haven't been in a 12 in 15 years. The more I get used to myself like this, the more I think that another 20 lbs will be my limit. My original goal is 150, but I will be very happy at 170ish. I need to exercise now and get- in particular, my abs- back in shape. So, my plan is to aim for 170 and a great personal trainer- if it's a man and he's hot, that's a bonus
GREAT JOB. Size mediums and 12s. Can't wait to fit into mine size 12 cloths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadenlevi View Post
Having a great day so far!
I got on the scale this morning and weighed 152.2. I was hoping to be in the 140s by my next weigh in, but realized that something I was drinking had the bad sweetner in it. Needless to say, I stopped drinking it and despite that, I should still be down about 3 pounds at my next weigh in.

I'm going to try on my wedding dress again. I have lost 20 pounds since I bought it (I wasn't happy with the way I looked in it but the dress is beautiful so I dedicated my self to lose weight instead) and I need to see how much more I want to lose so I can plan the date.
Glad that you found out about your drink sooner rather than later. You would be in the 140s in no time.
Wow 20 pounds, I bet you are going to see such a difference on how the dress fits you. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
That is such a great rate. Congratulations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
Good morning all. Had a huge NSV today. I was getting dressed this morning for work and the dress capri pants I wore only 2 weeks ago, just literally fell off!!!! As happy as it was, that was another item that went in the "too big for me bag" and now i definitely need to go shopping this weekend, was really trying hard to wait for another 20 lbs ish before shopping, but ahhh well!!! Hope everyone has a great day!!!!
Congratulations. Going shopping when you have lost weight is so good. Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calee View Post
Good Morning,

Today is Day 4 for me.
After first 3 days using alternative products, down 1.8 pounds.
Have a great 4th day. Great job so far. Today is my second day and even though I wanted so bad to know how much I have lost I decided not to step on the scale yet, so that I don't get discouraged. I am going to follow you and step on the scale on the fourth day.

Have a great OP day everyone.
rachelearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #28  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:

I went on a Disney cruise one of the first years they came out. I enjoyed it immensely, I don't have kids but you hardly saw any kids during the cruise except for dinner and at castaway cay, I loved snorkeling at castaway cay and got some great underwater pictures, I want to cruise again as we took the 3 days disney world and 4 day cruise package, would like to do a 7 to 10 day cruise next. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murleya1 View Post
So my discovery this week, either my office suddenly got cold, or this diet has caused me to feel cold at temps that I would not have normally been cold.

NSV this morning. I went to put on my belt to hold up my pants that are getting too big. Well the belt needed a belt to hold it up. So I cut a new hole in my belt. Wow did that feel good. It is about 2 inches in from the smallest hole it had! Even the new hole is a little loose. I am trying to prolong the buying of new clothes as long as I can.
Yep welcome to the cold, the nice thing is it helps with the heat of the summer.... the bad thing wearing sweaters indoors... when the weather is hot. I like to think it is because of all the insulation that is no longer on our bodies that this is why we are cold.

NSV - yesterday I was texting with my sister, and for the first time ever she said she was proud of me, and that she had been worried that I would have a whole bunch of health problems at my old weight, but didn't know how to talk to me about it. It is nice to know she was worried, but she is right I probably would have thought she was picking on me, as I was very sensitive about how much I weigh.

Have a great day all and keep up the losing.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by damascho View Post
Feeling disgusting about my weight loss today. I am up to 145! Not a clue how that happened. I did eat a HUGE salad last night around 8, but geesh. My body is so weird these days. I really have to be careful what I put in it. I have been mixing my protein shakes with Unsweetened almond milk (40 calories and 1 carb per cup), but surely that wouldn't have an effect on my weight loss. My classes start up this fall and I want to be at my goal by then! Bahahaha, that's almost laughable. I'll just keep on truckin'. Have a great, protein filled day!!!
Hmmm, I don't think you are supposed to have the Almond Milk, even though it is low-carb. Experienced IPers ?
Bellamack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 190/137/140

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
NSV - yesterday I was texting with my sister, and for the first time ever she said she was proud of me, and that she had been worried that I would have a whole bunch of health problems at my old weight, but didn't know how to talk to me about it. It is nice to know she was worried, but she is right I probably would have thought she was picking on me, as I was very sensitive about how much I weigh.

Have a great day all and keep up the losing.
I just saw your progress pics....wow what a difference from last year! You definately need to put that outfit in your 'too big' donation bag! Congratulations, you look awesome....so proud of you! (PS - rebels a cutie!!)
brummie is offline   Reply With Quote