Anyone else have problems with bad "after" taste?

• So, I am on day 10. I have typically eaten, "real" foods the last 20 years of my life- with the occasional fake food here and there.
    My question is that some of the foods I really don't like the bad after taste I get, it makes me think I am eating something not healthy for me?

Where can I know what exactly is in these foods?

Some of the foods have it less or not at all, but most of the drinks and some of the puddings seems to do it to me.
    One day I really loved the vanilla pudding, the next day it tasted weird and had that taste.

Any thoughts?
  • I know what you are saying, I think it is mainly the whey and/or soy protein, along with the artificial sweetners. lol Honestly, you get used to it after awhile. Stay with the program, it's a good one!
  • It's probably the artificial sweeteners, combined with your system detoxing and becoming more sensitive. Eat more salt, drink more water. Make sure you are taking all the vitamins/supplements. If you still get it, try having one soup per day (no sweetener), the omelet (all natural), and ridges (no sweetener) and see if it improves.