Table salt vs Sea Salt

• I have a question about salt. My coach gave me sea salt with my kit in the beginning but said that using Tony's Chachere's was OK. I don't have full confidence in my coach because she's said things to me that I know to not be accurate once or twice. I've been told on this board that Tony's wasn't ok because it was considered table salt vs Sea Salt which I totally agree with but wondering if table salt is allowed or not? I don't see anywhere in my packet that states that salt is a no no but at the same time I don't see it in the approved spices specifically so is that why we're told not to use it? I want to trust my coach but at the same time I don't want to sabotage myself. Has anyone out there been given more detail on this subject?
  • I use the Tony's with no salt or the herbs and spice one. It may have a little salt but I don't use enough of it to harm me. It has not prevented me from losing put it that way. When I buy my spices I make sure they don't have any sugars and that is it. My coach also said it was ok to use Tony's the regular one but it has sugar so that is why i got the other ones. I also use Mrs. Dash sometimes for my seasoning. This is only what I do so its only my opinion.
  • Thanks for the response. I thought I read my Tony's last night looking for sugar but didn't find any. I'll definitely look again. I don't want to add sugar but was so confuse on whether table salt is a complete no no or not?

Thanks again!