Jennydoodle's pudding cakes!!!!!!!

• THANK YOU!!!! If you have not tried these, Jenny has a recipe that is just really, really great. I tried it this morning and what a fantastic addition to add variety, chewing, and in a NON RESTRICTED food!!

The only thing I did different was add cinnamon which was nice, and I used xylitol sweetner in one of them (which I did like a little better). If any of you have not tried xylitol, it is allowed on the plan AND it is most like real sugar of any substitute, diabetes approved, and actually has health BENEFITS for your teeth and gums. I don't know why it isn't talked about more here as splenda seems to hold some people back from losing.

I"m off to a GREAT start to my day and highly motivated to stay ON PLAN! Thanks for the cake idea. It is great.

BUT...I tried to make eggplant chips and failed miserably....does anyone have a recipe tried and true for me? Mine burned, stuck, didn't get crispy, etc.

Have a (MAKE IT A) wonderful day today!!!
  • Has anyone tried these with alternative puddings? Not sure if they are the same. I found a nutrition store locally that sells alternative products almost exactly the same at more than half the price
  • I make Bodytech Protein Pudding for breakfast. I wonder if that would work in making Pudding Cakes? Where would I look for the recipe? Can you tell I'm new around here?
  • SO yum! Made these for breakie this morning