Bad weekend. - Binge.

• I blew it this weekend. I am not in Ketosis (sp?) anymore either.

It was my Birthday on Sunday. We ended up going to FIL's cabin this weekend. Saturday morning, BIL called and asked if we minded a little company for Saturday night. DH's friend from about 4 hours away turned out to be camping at the lake. So we hung out with them. DH and DS fished for a long time. I left the lake at about 5 pm because the girls were cranky and to give the girls a bath. They both fell asleep watching TV. I did end up having a cupcake at lunch to celebrate my and DH's friend's birthdays, but didn't beat myself up about it.

At about 6:30, BIL/SIL/2 kids + SIL's sister, her baby's daddy (my SIL's words), and three other kids. At least they were quiet and stayed outside until the girls woke up. DH showed up at about 8 pm with DS. So there was 6 adults and 8 kids in a small cabin (Kitchen, living room w/ 2 couches and a chair, and sleeping area with 2 bunk beds, 1 full bed, and a loft w/ a full bed.) If DH would have been home sooner, I would have left last night. SIL wasn't in the best form ever.

I didn't binge Saturday night because of it, but did last night. I ate 1/2 of a cheesecake pie my MIL made for my birthday. I felt sick emotionally and physically. On the top of the pie container, she wrote "We love every inch of you". She KNOWS I am trying to lose weight. I was doing so well and have lost almost 20 pounds. I shouldn't have ate it, but we got back from dinner and the kids were cranky and screaming. It is hot and icky out and I just lost it.

Now I start worrying that they will kick me out because of cheating twice. The week before, I was gone all week and had one minor slip up.

At that point I don't know what I would do. I could be dishonest and not put it on my journal, but my weigh would definitely tell the story.
  • "It's not about how many times you fall, but how many times you pick yourself back up". Learn from what just happened to you so the next time a similar situation arises, you can handle it in a way that makes YOU happy.
    Breathe in, breathe out, move on!
  • you know if you like cheesecake, one of the other companies, maybe nashua or lindora have a cheesecake pudding. Make yourself that cheesecake to have on hand, add a dab of WF strawberry jam on top, go to a room and lock yourself in ( don't care if it's the bathroom) and take your time and enjoy your treat. You are doing well, just a slip-up, get up and on the horse girl!
  • ((hugs))
    Now it's time to move on and get back at it!
  • That was the weekend, its time to log it in, try and learn from the mistakes and then move on . Look forward not back