Two restricted in a day?

• Does anyone eat two restricted foods in a day, and how has it affected your losses?
  • You'd probably end up out of ketosis for consuming too many carbs
  • When I first started the program, I was not explained it correctly. I was eating 2 restricted (oatmeal for breakfast and a bar for lunch) with pudding at night. I had good numbers. When my brother brought it to my attention that I was doing it wrong, I talked to my coach and she said he was correct that I needed to eat only one restricted. So the next week after going to one restricted I had a +.6 gain, I was NOT happy with that at all. I switched to eating less and gained I told her I was going back to my way and she said give it another week. The next week I lost 3lbs I think and have steady been loosing since day one. But I would eat only ONE restricted not two.
  • I did the equivalent of this when traveling and I left my IP packet at the hotel. I stopped and bought a Pure Protein bar, which is the equivalent of a restricted. I had already had ridges on the train... so basically had two restricted...

I did it one day, and it didn't impact my loss for the week. If you are in a sticky situation, doing this is probably better than an out-and-out cheat. However, like Jordana said, it might kick you out of ketosis. People have varying degrees of sensitivity to carbs, and some get kicked out more easily than others.