Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 05:55 PM   #46  
Marijaux

S/C/G: 229/229/155

Height: 5 feet 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread and all info is found on the first page of each day, with all the explanation and directions. Please refer back to yesterdays first page and you will see the link. "Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have
been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days
AND
posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum."

hope this helps
thank you for the info. We are eager to show our progress...
Old 07-13-2011, 06:01 PM   #47  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Rather than copy the text from the post, first "quote" the post and then copy HTML code that comes up. The links should work then.
Damn, you're so smart! I didn't think of doing that, so I had to add the links individually the first time! Since then I just edit my last opening thread and c&p that into the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST
Missed you this morning, I had to open the thread all by myself and can't figure out how to add the hyper links... can you pm me with an explanation... please don't let it get out that I work in IT.... bad me. You will soon be losing again, next week will be a better week.
Aww, it's nice to be missed. I was out getting some blood work done this a.m. and had no computer time!
Thanks for the encouraging words. I can be patient with the process.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:24 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Hello Everyone - WI today - down 2.2 pounds - 20.2 to go to goal! We hosted two big BBQ's on the weekend and I was well behaved, so I'm really happy with the loss. Hubby went all out on both occasions, hamburger buns, hash brown casserole and one lonely beer, he's up 4 pounds. That being said, he's back to being a "saint" this week, and I think the lesson will stick with him. Still very proud of him though - lowest weight than he's seen in two decades

Last edited by Sherwood; 07-13-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 07-13-2011, 07:29 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOSINGFORGOOD2010 View Post
OMGGGGGGGG I really missed something here LOL.......what are these pudding cakes you all are raving about... gotta try it! recipe please? pleaseeee? thanks!

terri
Here's the pudding cake recipe (posted by Jennydoodle). I went through 16 pages of recipes before I realized it was in a separate thread

Hi All,
I wanted to post this in a separate thread instead of the recipe thread because I don't know how many people go into that thread on a daily basis. Anyway, here is a recipe that my counselor gave me to make the IP puddings into little cakes! They are awesome!

-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
-In a blender, combine (2) egg whites, (1) t. vanilla and 2 oz. of water. Blend well
-Pour liquid contents into a bowl, and gently fold in pudding packet. I usually add a little powder, mix it up, add a little more, etc... The final result is a "batter" similar to brownies. And yes, I lick the bowl and spoon
-To bake, I use (2) small corning ware dishes, you could also make them in a muffin tin, and divide them into (3) equal muffins. I spray the bottom of the dish with Pam so the cakes won't stick.

The cakes will get VERY large while baking, and will deflate when cooling. If you put too much batter into a small baking dish, your cakes will literally explode in the oven. It is VERY important to only fill the baking dish or muffin tin 1/2 way. Which is why you will get 2 small cakes or 3 muffins.

-Bake at 350 for 15-16 minutes. Let cool and enjoy a mini cake.

(2) notes:
1). I have only tried this with Lemon, Butterscotch and Vanilla puddings. They have all turned out excellect! I haven't tried with Chocolate because I don't really care for the chocolate pudding, it is very chalky to me.
2). If you are making the cakes in a muffin tin, fill the empty muffin "holes" with water so that the cakes bake evenly.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 307/257/150 HW350

Height: 7/15/15. Restart. Reached 1st goal 10/14/15

5 lbs gone today.... total now is 91 lbs. doing the happy dance
Old 07-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbound View Post
That is AMAZING! Congratulations. Good job, what an inspiration.
Old 07-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 132.5/116.2/120

I had a NSV today and it felt great! I met my friend at the gym at I hadn't seen her for about a month and she was gushing about how great and toned I looked and it just felt soooo good to hear that!

I have my WI tomorrow and will start Phase 4. A little nervous about maintenance because I don't even want to gain one pound back but I know I will. But I don't crave carbs at all anymore and I'm determined not to back slide and keep to the program. I mean I have to fit into all the new clothes I bought, right?
Old 07-13-2011, 08:04 PM   #53  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

68 pounds lost on IP last year. Didn't really phase off correctly because of travel and have slowly regained about 35 pounds. Anybody have ideas for getting back on track? Jordanna-- you are back here too I noticed. How are you finding the diet the second time around?? This site was so inspirational.
I hope it can be again. Good luck to everyone. I really loved this diet first time around!
I have to update all this info:

Last edited by HopefulTricia; 07-13-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
68 pounds lost on IP last year. Didn't really phase off correctly because of travel and have slowly regained about 35 pounds. Anybody have ideas for getting back on track? Jordanna-- you are back here too I noticed. How are you finding the diet the second time around?? This site was so inspirational.
I hope it can be again. Good luck to everyone. I really loved this diet first time around!
I have to update all this info:
Hiya Tricia nice to see a familiar face . Vicjul was kicking around for a bit but I'm not sure if she's still here

I've found the program super easy to hop back on after having my baby. I think I had enough time between last time and now to have a fresh start. I found it really easy to slip back into IP mode
Old 07-13-2011, 08:21 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 175/127/125

Question for anyone who might know about this, for SPINACH the 2 cups are once they are cooked, or uncooked?
I know that all other vegetables are pre-cooked, but somewhere around the forum I read that spinach should be measured cooked.. which would kind of make sense since it boils down to almost nothing.

Thanks!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #56  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbound View Post
All I can say is...WOW!!!

Great job!!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #57  
Senior Member 2/12/2010

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Hiya Tricia nice to see a familiar face . Vicjul was kicking around for a bit but I'm not sure if she's still here

I've found the program super easy to hop back on after having my baby. I think I had enough time between last time and now to have a fresh start. I found it really easy to slip back into IP mode
Are there baby pics on your blog? When was he/she born? Name? Congratulations!
I am so disappointed about the weight gain. It's a dieter's worst nightmare and I have to get control before I've gained it all back. The problem is I was on the diet a very very long time and I don't feel I've gone that crazy with my food choices. It's been a slow ... increase. Guess I just have to get serious and be really strick again. I can do this.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #58  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyh50 View Post
Good morning everyone! I am excited for a new week on IP. Since my last weigh in was no loss, I am sure this week will show a great one. I am staying strictly on plan with no restricted, and drinking lots of water!!! Good luck to everyone weighing in today!!
Sandy,
If you do that you WILL lose this week! I bet you lost inches this past week didn't you?
Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Are there baby pics on your blog? When was he/she born? Name? Congratulations!
I am so disappointed about the weight gain. It's a dieter's worst nightmare and I have to get control before I've gained it all back. The problem is I was on the diet a very very long time and I don't feel I've gone that crazy with my food choices. It's been a slow ... increase. Guess I just have to get serious and be really strick again. I can do this.
We had a little girl named Charlie, there are pictures on my blog from when she was born, I'll just have to go back a few posts!

At least you came back before you gained it all back . Have you been following phase 4? I've kept in touch with others who phased off and those who are following phase 4 and phased out correctly are keeping the weight off
Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 185/182/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
Rather than copy the text from the post, first "quote" the post and then copy HTML code that comes up. The links should work then.
Wow, that's so much easier than how I did it. Thanks for sharing!
Closed Thread