Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2012, 08:06 AM   #1  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Location: Pine Mountain, Georgia & on a little lake in NE Michigan

S/C/G: 291/171.4/175

Height: 5'6"

Default IP Weekend Daily Chat 8/11-8/12/2012

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ideal-protein-diet-236/

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads. IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.
the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:
have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:
Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
http://www.trantiendiet.com/site/spip.php?rubrique19
Old 08-11-2012, 08:12 AM   #2  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Good morning IPeeps,

Road trip. Got into Dayton, Ohio at 2:40AM. Craziness. Looking for a "needle in a haystack" for another vehicle. This time it's for our multi-purpose retirement vehicle. We don't need the 4 or 5 of those we have besides the dozen classics.

Got to get going, hopefully get the deal done, and get back home. Unfortunately, I will be driving something back. Usually let DH drive what's new since he's the mechanic. I'm not sure I'm up to a 13 hours drive after so little sleep. We'll just have to see. Almost have to, as I only have a bar and a RTD with me.

Everyone have a good weekend. Probably won't hear from me again, at least today.

Stay OP.

Molly
Old 08-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #3  
IP Start: 8/15/12

S/C/G: 286/217/158

Good morning Ipeeps!

We had a wonderful evening last night taking our little girls to the county fair - it took some serious bribery to get them out of there. This evening I'm looking forward to an evening out with the girls, and Sunday is a fun local community event, and we have hopes for a boat ride. A great weekend already!

Yesterday I purged a ton of stuff from my kitchen cabinets, and still have more to go through. I need to make room for my IP friendly stuff, and want my kitchen to be set up for success right from the get-go. The fridge is my subject for today.

Have a great IP weekend everyone!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #4  
Began IP 3-29-2012

S/C/G: 470/316/220

Height: 6'00"

Well I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I need to mow and finish staining some stairs.

Cookie Baking update. OMG! OMG! OMG! Wow. I love IP and the new me!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #5  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

Happy Saturday everyone! I can't believe it's almost 9 a.m. (at least here in the central time zone) and only 3 posts so far!

I enjoy cooking, but I am wondering if anyone has found any packaged sort of veggie chips that work with the diet?? My zucchini chips were either soggy or overdone. (Like to cook, but I'm sort of a minimialist about kitchen equipment - anyhow, hand slicing doesn't give consistent thickness...) Kale chips were OK, but a long wait for the kale to dry...

It would just be so nice to have a handy bag of "chips" to pop open...

Ideas anyone?

The weather is great here in central Illinois. Only 60 degrees when I headed out for my walk about 7:30 with my exercise buddy, Robin (yellow lab). We are both excited about the cooler weather!!!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #6  
Started IP 1/16/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
Well I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. I need to mow and finish staining some stairs.

Cookie Baking update. OMG! OMG! OMG! Wow. I love IP and the new me!
I'm sooooo happy to hear about the cookie baking. So, now how does your wife feel about this program? I remember way back when you started she was not accepting at all. I hope things have changed.

You are such an inspiration to those of us who only know you from this forum. She should be VERY proud of you. You and Wuv need to be the program spokes people.

We love you vet.

Molly
Old 08-11-2012, 09:57 AM   #7  
started IP 7/17/2012

S/C/G: 200.5/167/150

Height: 5'4"

PS Finally got the signature option, so had to try it out!

Last edited by Lizzy63; 08-11-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: no photo
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #8  
6/26/12 start 355

S/C/G: see tracker

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Good morning IPeeps,

Road trip. Got into Dayton, Ohio at 2:40AM. Craziness. Looking for a "needle in a haystack" for another vehicle. This time it's for our multi-purpose retirement vehicle. We don't need the 4 or 5 of those we have besides the dozen classics.

Got to get going, hopefully get the deal done, and get back home. Unfortunately, I will be driving something back. Usually let DH drive what's new since he's the mechanic. I'm not sure I'm up to a 13 hours drive after so little sleep. We'll just have to see. Almost have to, as I only have a bar and a RTD with me.

Everyone have a good weekend. Probably won't hear from me again, at least today.

Stay OP.

Molly
Sending the positive vibes your way for a score on the vehicle hunt, and for a safe trip. Kick those tires! (never knew the purpose of doing that - figure if they fall off the car it's a bad sign) Oh, wait - with your good foot! errr.. have hubby kick them.. you stay well!

Barb

Last edited by Halfagain; 08-11-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:09 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Liz, I wish there was a "veggie" option, but I have never found one! Have a great day everyone, I am fully in Keto, so loving the "not feeling hungry" thing... Maybe some kayaking this weekend

Cooler here in upstate NY, high of 79 today, perrrrffectttt

Wingnut, don't drive tired, statistics show it is worse than driving drunk!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:16 AM   #10  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Good morning, up early this morning to the wonderful cracking of thunder and lighting, looks like another rainy day here in the wonderful state of Mississippi. I have to do laundry today but that is about it so not much on my agenda today!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:27 AM   #11  
Restart IP 05/19/14

S/C/G: 370/349/150

Good Morning Everyone!
I'm officially down 50 pounds since mid-April!
I love this program.
That is all
Old 08-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingnutandMe View Post
Good morning IPeeps,

Stay OP.

Molly
Have a safe trip...hope you find what you're looking for!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy63 View Post
PS Finally got the signature option, so had to try it out!
Looks good...you've made some great progress! I don't have that option yet.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 257.4/203.2/185

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
Good Morning Everyone!
I love this program.
That is all
That is AWESOME, congratulations!!
Old 08-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylastdiet View Post
Good Morning Everyone!
I love this program.
That is all
Now that's what I'm talkin about! That's why I chose IP right there!
Closed Thread