Old 07-09-2011, 09:17 AM   #91  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac83 View Post
does garlic powder have any carb or sugar? didn't see any nutri info when I was checking them at the grocery store.
Garlic is on my list of seasonings that we CAN use.
disgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:20 AM   #92  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

Height: 5'7"

Am I the only one that didn't like Mio? I tried a few flavors. They tasted really chemical-ish to me. Hmm. I do like Crystal Lite though.

I have an enormous NSV. Today, after weighing in, I realized I weigh LESS than my husband!!! We've been together over 10 years and I've never been even near his weight. Woot!
ash825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:31 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 187.6/156.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I have an enormous NSV. Today, after weighing in, I realized I weigh LESS than my husband!!! We've been together over 10 years and I've never been even near his weight. Woot!
Congrats Ash! That must be a good feeling You're so close to your goal, give yourself a pat on the back
Shanelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #94  

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash825 View Post
Am I the only one that didn't like Mio? I tried a few flavors. They tasted really chemical-ish to me. Hmm. I do like Crystal Lite though.

I can't drink the strawberry watermelon, sweet tea, or peach mango because of he after taste. Have you tried berry pom? I love that one.

Way to go on weighing less than your hubby!

TOM drive anyone else nuts? I mean more than normal. I got it 4 days late on Wed. Was gone by Thursday night. Came back Friday afternoon. Gone this morning. And it's not just spotting. Weird! I want it to be gone because I was up .8 yesterday and stayed at that number today. I've been doing great. No cheats in 15 days! It has to be water weight. Unless I'm not eating enough? Or maybe I'm stressing too much and that's my problem.

Had my interview yesterday and I think it went well. They were interviewing Thurs and Friday so I have no idea how many I'm up against. They seemed to like my answers to all their questions so that's good. I was a little intimidated with 3 people throwing questions at me and writing everything I said down. Oh well. I did my best and I should know by Friday.

Nothing planned for the weekend so that's a change. I hope everyone has a great weekend!
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #95  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
has anyone found those Mio drink flavors in Canada? I've looked everywhere and can't find them yet....sad face.
I was told we could not have these. They have sucralose as an ingredient.
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #96  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scofflaw1 View Post
Alrighty, been a busy morning at work! Hardly had time to check on my forum!
As far as the weather is going here in Vegas, LOTS of flash flood warnings...but no rain. At least not where I'm at. Haha
When I read people's posts about mosquitoes it's so weird to me. The only time I have ever seen mosquitoes is when I'm camping. Of course it depends on where you live but I never even fathomed those little buggers being around my HOUSE. OH GOD!
I asked my coach about egg whites and carbonated drinks. He said the egg whites are not free. They pack an extra 12 calories per 1 egg white and that's unnecessary calories so I'm going to go with that :P And he said he would not drink carbonation on this diet either because it's not good for you.
Now, I have never been to Canada so I'm sorry if this is a dumb question...Do you guys have WalMart? MiO's are always sold there. and some WF dressings, too.
My weigh in this morning was 151.4 lbs. Down 7.4 lbs! GO ME! Fat went up though. Coach says it's normal the first week.
That's my update ^_^ I really enjoy the wildberry yogurt A LOT. Glad I picked it up ^_^
Yes we have walmart but they don't sell it in canada. It is a kraft product and kraft canada doesn't have it yet... as for mosquitos... omg... horrilbe.

Quote:

I find crystal lite way too sweet, I do use the arizona ice teas packets as they are 0 everythings... Congrats on your nsv... that is great.

So cold and rainy today, but the dogs and I still went out... Guess what those bugger mosquitos are still out and attacking... man I thought the cold weather would sap them apparently nothing is going to stop them this year, here is to hoping none of them are carring west nile as that would be just wrong. I am going to have a lazy day today, and try to bake dog cookies and maybe some pudding cookies. I want to try some new things in baking or roasting veggies, I have a need to experiment. Have a great weekend all.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #97  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
Yes we have walmart but they don't sell it in canada. It is a kraft product and kraft canada doesn't have it yet... as for mosquitos... omg... horrilbe.

I find crystal lite way too sweet, I do use the arizona ice teas packets as they are 0 everythings... Congrats on your nsv... that is great.

So cold and rainy today, but the dogs and I still went out... Guess what those bugger mosquitos are still out and attacking... man I thought the cold weather would sap them apparently nothing is going to stop them this year, here is to hoping none of them are carring west nile as that would be just wrong. I am going to have a lazy day today, and try to bake dog cookies and maybe some pudding cookies. I want to try some new things in baking or roasting veggies, I have a need to experiment. Have a great weekend all.

Where do u get your Arizona iced tea flavoring? Haven't seen those yet!
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #98  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Gooooood morning all..Happy Saturday!!!!

Yay!!! im down 10 pounds officially!!! in only 6 days!! Dont hate me cause im becomming beautiful lol!

Anyone know how those Arizona Ice tea drink stix are? I ordered some online and curious to try it...
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 01:54 PM   #99  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
I was told we could not have these. They have sucralose as an ingredient.
Sucralose is splenda and it's in many of the IP foods so I can't see why we can't have them....
jordanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:39 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 220/213/150

Height: 5'7''

I was checking Propel Zero-water and saw they have zero carb and zero sugar. OMG- I am so glad because they are DELICIOUS!!! Strawberry-kiwi is my favorite. Does anybody know if it is not ok to have them? Otherwise I will just swim in a pool of propel!
jac83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #101  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
Where do u get your Arizona iced tea flavoring? Haven't seen those yet!
I get them at Superstore, also "The Grocery People" I drink the peach ice tea about 3 times a week.
2RIDEROLLERCOAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #102  
OP 6/5/11

S/C/G: 252/197/195

Height: 6'3"

A NSV to report. I dragged out a size 38 (men's size - don't panic) pair of jeans from the depth of my closet. Lately I've been wearing 40's and wearing them pretty low, if you get my drift. The 38's fit well and much nearer my "real" waist.

I thought I had a bunch of size 38 pants in a downstairs closet, but upon investigation, they turned out to be 42's (some evidence of yo-yoing here). DW is picking me up a couple of new 38 Dockers on her trip home from dropping off our granddaughter in KC. It will be fun to see how they fit - if not now, they will in a week or two!

You gals aren't the only ones excited about fitting into smaller clothes.

Stay Strong!

Last edited by kellyg53; 07-09-2011 at 04:44 PM.
kellyg53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 04:47 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 132.5/116.2/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac83 View Post
I was checking Propel Zero-water and saw they have zero carb and zero sugar. OMG- I am so glad because they are DELICIOUS!!! Strawberry-kiwi is my favorite. Does anybody know if it is not ok to have them? Otherwise I will just swim in a pool of propel!
I use the Propel lemon flavor all the time and I love it. My coach said that it was fine to have. I was even using it before I went on IP. I only use half a packet because it's too strong with the whole thing.....and it makes the box last longer!
Susank2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:03 PM   #104  

Location: Mountains of East PA but originally from New Orleans

S/C/G: 240/206/175

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:

WOW ASH!!! That is such an NSV! I am really excited in that you shared this today. My husband saw my weigh in this morning and pointed out that I am only 5 lbs. heavier than him this morning. That number has been anywhere from 25-50 lbs for almost 20 years. I almost started crying. Smile.
maykatcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 06:06 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyg53 View Post
A NSV to report. I dragged out a size 38 (men's size - don't panic) pair of jeans from the depth of my closet. Lately I've been wearing 40's and wearing them pretty low, if you get my drift. The 38's fit well and much nearer my "real" waist.

I thought I had a bunch of size 38 pants in a downstairs closet, but upon investigation, they turned out to be 42's (some evidence of yo-yoing here). DW is picking me up a couple of new 38 Dockers on her trip home from dropping off our granddaughter in KC. It will be fun to see how they fit - if not now, they will in a week or two!

You gals aren't the only ones excited about fitting into smaller clothes.

Stay Strong!
Congratulations!!! That is awesome. Way to represent for the guys.
Princess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote