Old 07-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #16  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Well.. i am officially on day 3 now.. and i weighed myself this morning..im down 6 pounds officially..boooyahh!... im thinking a good amount of it is water weight from just ending my TOM...i retain lots of water! ...but a loss i a loss...

Yes, ive learned that looking in the cupboards for the first 3 days are not a good idea..In fact so much so, that my hunny has his own cupboard for his food and i have my own cupboard for mine and my daughter has her own cupboard..so the only one i go into is her's to get her snack..or mine to get my snack...there is no looking in hunnys cupboard..its filled with no-no's!!

I had a NSV last night!!! I was walking home like i do lots of nights and walked past a conveinence store that i would usually stop at..and instead i kept walking past it and drank my water as i went by...PHEW!! Water is a good thing to have on hand..I just bought some ARIZONA instant drink stix made with stevia...i cant wait to get those in ...it willl help down the water!!

Anywho.. i hope everyone is having a great day 100% 0P!!! We can do this!!!! Were doing it together!!
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 01:33 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 336/280/218/150

Height: 5'7"

I love this thread - it's so encouraging to know that I am no the only one who struggles daily. I won't be joining the challenge - I've restarted IP about 4 times now, and I'm going to make this one stick, but a challenge puts too much stress on me. However, I will be lurking and avidly following all of you. I want to thank you for sharing yourselves and your journey - it's good to know I am not alone.
Laura G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:31 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I made it through yesterday 100% OP and am down .8 today and considering the week I had, that's pretty good. Plus it puts me officially in the 150's! I'm doing good today and it's wonderful to know that I'm only 5lbs away from a normal bmi. Yay! I can do it.
AprilH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:35 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

Ok, definitely joining in with this as Day One for me!
This past weekend was a mess..hahaha..time to start fresh!
Classy Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #20  

Height: 5'8"

Happy Wednesday! It is Day 2 for me.. and I happily stayed OP yesterday and so far so good today!! Because I officially started up IP again yesterday (after my 8 month hiatus), I hopped on the scale this morning (as I am a daily weigher) and found that I was down 2.8 pounds already! Gosh, I almost forgot how amazing IP is... Congrats to all the losses already and lots of strength for being OP for the remainder of the day!
LegalEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #21  
Porthardygurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
I love this thread - it's so encouraging to know that I am no the only one who struggles daily. I won't be joining the challenge - I've restarted IP about 4 times now, and I'm going to make this one stick, but a challenge puts too much stress on me. However, I will be lurking and avidly following all of you. I want to thank you for sharing yourselves and your journey - it's good to know I am not alone.
Yes Laura, we all struggle at some point...its not as easy as some think but i know that we can do it..despite our struggles we can get past it!
Old 07-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #22  
Porthardygurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegalEagle View Post
Happy Wednesday! It is Day 2 for me.. and I happily stayed OP yesterday and so far so good today!! Because I officially started up IP again yesterday (after my 8 month hiatus), I hopped on the scale this morning (as I am a daily weigher) and found that I was down 2.8 pounds already! Gosh, I almost forgot how amazing IP is... Congrats to all the losses already and lots of strength for being OP for the remainder of the day!
Good Job for jumping on board! Its hard to get back on after you get off..
Old 07-06-2011, 04:21 PM   #23  
megs3

S/C/G: 164/164/130

Height: 5"2

Oh I'm in!! I have been slacking the last week while on vacation! Getting back in today! Off to the gym tonight and 100% OP tomorrow! Need to lose the last 15lbs!!
msmith61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:39 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 235/165/135 (IP 165/151.5/135)

Height: 5'4"

Default Count me IN!!!

I'm new to the group and new to IP. Monday was my first day. So far, I have stayed OP. I have about 25 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight and I'm hoping IP is the solution to my woes. Good luck everyone!!!
cadenlevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 10:44 PM   #25  
Second time around

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura G View Post
We're here for you Laura! Think of all of us cheering you on when you struggle. We all struggle. Sometimes it's minute by minute. Just know we are always here for you!

Looks like everyone is in the same boat. Let's keep rowing away at this!
iowahawkeyemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:30 AM   #26  
Porthardygurl

Welcome to the new people who have started the 7 day challenge....Good luck and Happy OP to you!!
Old 07-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

Ok, Day 2 so far so good!
I definitely was WAY off plan this past weekend, I had a bit of an accident that really shook me up- I got thrown from a moving vehicle! Soooo...I definitely enjoyed beers with friends after that fiasco! Partly for nerves and partly to help ignore the throbbing pain! Those beers triggered the old "I've already blown it, might as well enjoy the whole holiday weekend". Really? Ugh. But bow I am a month away from a photo shoot and behind in my weight loss...time to motivate!!!
I am having an issue with not having a restricted packet - seems like I need them to keep going. Maybe because I have a physical job? Hmmm.... otherwise I would love to go with all non restricted! Anybody else have a pretty physical job and feel the same?
Classy Broad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #28  
Maile

S/C/G: 242/130/130

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Broad View Post
I definitely was WAY off plan this past weekend, I had a bit of an accident that really shook me up- I got thrown from a moving vehicle! Soooo...I definitely enjoyed beers with friends after that fiasco! Partly for nerves and partly to help ignore the throbbing pain! Those beers triggered the old "I've already blown it, might as well enjoy the whole holiday weekend". Really? Ugh. But bow I am a month away from a photo shoot and behind in my weight loss...time to motivate!!!
I am having an issue with not having a restricted packet - seems like I need them to keep going. Maybe because I have a physical job? Hmmm.... otherwise I would love to go with all non restricted! Anybody else have a pretty physical job and feel the same?
I am sorry about your accident. I am glad you are OK..

Some of the coaches I have read, refuse to allow you to use restricted items for the first 3-6 weeks. My coach is pretty lenient. If I am going on a vacation or traveling, I do not get the restricted..

If your coach wants you to stay with restricted, you might want to find the lowest carb non restricted/restricted items and stick to them. I am trying to stick to the lowest carb items also. I think it makes a difference.

Day 3 passed on program. Down 2 pounds and starting Day 4. I am working out. I tried Cereal Pancakes this am...not too bad.
have a great day everyone.
Maile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #29  

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classy Broad View Post
Oh how terrible! I hope you're okay.. and completely understand the beers! However, bravo to you for getting right back on track.. This lifestyle is definitely one day at a time.. Life gets in the way sometimes and perfection is impossible - your accident is quite the example of this. Keep up the great work!!!!

As for my journey, another day OP.. another pound down! Since I started IP again on Tuesday, I am already down 3.8 pounds.. it is so motivating to actually see the results from such hard work.. I am just praying for the strength to remain OP for the remainder of the day! I have a late night at work tonight due to a filing deadline and know this is my weakness! Luckily, the restaurant that caters for our law firm has many low-carb options (mashed cauliflower!).. So I am looking forward to a nice grilled chicken / mashed C dinner.. Yes, I am planning my dinner before lunch!

Best of luck to everyone today!
LegalEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #30  
Me (middle) & Sistas

S/C/G: 141.8/138.4/117

Height: 5' 3"

Default I'm Nwe & Ready

Picked up my packs last night. I don't know why I was so confused about restricted/nonrestricted. My coach was very patient. But, now I get it. Tomrrow in day one. Gulp!!
Celticgirl is offline   Reply With Quote