Old 06-30-2011, 10:30 PM   #106  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
I have hit a plateau in my weight loss. I haven't lost anything in 4 weeks. I was averaging 3-4lbs a week since March, but for all of June the scale wouldn't budge.
I am NOT cheating, nor am I off plan. I am eating all the same packs as I normally do, getting my oil and supplements and salt and drinking the same amount of water as I always do, if not more.

Does anyone have any advice for me? This is become very expensive to not see the scale move. I shelled out $81/week for 4 weeks to see no results. Even my inches are not moving.

I need some advice.

thanks.
Sandra- have you tried switching your lunch and dinner? So having your protein at lunch and a packet at dinner? Also do you have restricted items every day? If not, maybe try that for a week. If so, maybe cut back. Maybe shaking things up a little will help. You're doing a great job. Stick with it!!!
Lucky Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #107  

S/C/G: 163/144/135

Height: 5.5 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan kay View Post
I believe I get enough veggies. Yet, your pointer on carbs makes sense. I will put the whole box of bars somewhere I do not get to see. Thanks.
I buy the bars but only have "bites" just when I can't take it..Usually a bite every day or every other day. I never have the whole bar. But I do eat a lot of veggies so I am worried about the carbs....
dawnmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #108  
IP START: March 20th 2011

Height: 5'5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Chick View Post
Sandra- have you tried switching your lunch and dinner? So having your protein at lunch and a packet at dinner? Also do you have restricted items every day? If not, maybe try that for a week. If so, maybe cut back. Maybe shaking things up a little will help. You're doing a great job. Stick with it!!!
I always switch up my "meal" I do eat a restricted pack every day, maybe I should cut those out. thanks
Shrinking Sandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #109  
IP Start Date 9/30/13

S/C/G: 192.4/192.4/120

Height: 5'2"

Well, looks like it's time for bed. G'night, all ^_^ I will tell everyone how it goes tomorrow for my first day
Scofflaw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 01:21 AM   #110  

S/C/G: 247/180.8/170

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan kay View Post
Hi, everyone!
I am wondering why I am this hungry. I have been on IP for 17 days. The first week was tough to go through. Week 2 was not bad. I started to think my body was going through transition to the ketonic body, then, boom, this hunger snuck in like a thief. For past three days, I am in constant hunger, with or without food. And this makes me really snappy at my DH, whose only crime is being his normal self.

I have been having
a glass of cold water + multi-vita and potassium + a pudding
glasses of water
a bar + lettuce + a whole English cucumber with sea salt
glasses of water
stir-fried meat with veggie + calcium pills
Raspberry jello + pills
a warm cup of tea

Why would I be this hungry and annoyed at Day 17?????
I noticed your 3rd packet for the day is Jello. My coach told me not to use Jello as 1 of 3 packets needed daily, to only use as a 4th as it does not get absorbed by the body as the others do. I may be incorrect but that is what was told to me, could be why your so hungry. I hope this helps!
lisalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #111  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrinking Sandra View Post
I have hit a plateau in my weight loss. I haven't lost anything in 4 weeks. I was averaging 3-4lbs a week since March, but for all of June the scale wouldn't budge.
I am NOT cheating, nor am I off plan. I am eating all the same packs as I normally do, getting my oil and supplements and salt and drinking the same amount of water as I always do, if not more.

Does anyone have any advice for me? This is become very expensive to not see the scale move. I shelled out $81/week for 4 weeks to see no results. Even my inches are not moving.

I need some advice.

thanks.
This is not right. I think you DO need to shake things up. It seems your body has made the necessary adjustments to your new diet and is going to keep all of those calories you are ingesting. Switch up your lunch and dinner and maybe go for a walk at the end of the day.
Did you talk to your coach?
Watkat is offline   Reply With Quote