July Challenge

You're on Page 6 of 7
Go to
  • First weigh in for July -2lbs. One step at a time here I come!!
  • Count me in...down 1 lb so far...made it into the 160s....totally pumped. Love, love, love this program...THIS IS MY LAST DIET!!!!!!!!!!
  • First weigh in for July - minus 3 pounds!
  • I'm up for a July challenge. I'm new to the boards. But I've been doing IP since late Dec 10'. I'm 51lbs down. Lost 0.4 last week for the 1st July WI. And aiming to lose 10lbs by the end of the month.
    Let's see what tomorrow brings!!

Aimee
  • Quote: CONGRATS!!! You are well on your way to the 15 pounds!!
    Thanks for the Congrats. We can all do this!
  • WI today
    Had my first WI today....

Good-bye to 5.4 lbs! Would have loved to see more than that, but am thrilled by the results!
  • Good morning, everybody!
    I am back from a week-long visit with family.
    We never thought that this visit will include a funeral: our dear father(in-law) had passed away just hours before we landed on Canada. We had to change our return tickets on top of the rental car and hotel arrangements. It will take a few days for us to recover from the trip. Rest in peace, father...

For the past five days, I tried hard to avoid anything that has starch or sugar but it was hard with all the catered food to figure out what seasoning was in the food. And my IP food and supplements ran out in the mean time. I had to improvise IP diet as I went. My diet was probably closer to Atkins than IP.

This morning, I weigh at 175.4. This reflects one pound of gain and a couple of pounds I could have dropped. So, I have a lot to catch up. Let me see how close I can get to my goal for July challenge, which is 163.

Enjoy the weekend.
  • I am so sorry for your loss!
  • Quote: I am so sorry for your loss!
    Thank you, Watkat. It is still hard to talk about it.
    Have a good "losing" week.
  • Official WI: -1.8 putting me at 155.6. 5.8 pounds to go for me this month (hopefully!)
  • Jennydoodle : Congrats on your weekly loss for July!

TexasKay, I am sorry for your loss. You must be exhausted after the trip.
    I do the same on trips..eat as low carb as possible. Hope you have a good losing week back on IP.

2 more days until the official WI.
  • TexasKay, so sorry for your loss.

Jennydoodle- Congrats, you're so close to meeting the July goal!

Ok, so I had WI # 4 and lost 1.4 smaller loss than I'd hoped for. In addition to finding something to relief "C" problems, I'll be closely looking at what I'm doing and tweaking things here and there.. hoping for a little bit of a better loss next week!

Good luck everyone!
  • Just bumping this to see if everyone is still keeping track. I'm not sure I'll make the 15 pounds this month but it won't be for lack of trying. I am at 9.4 so that would mean I have to lose 4.6 next week. Not totally out of the question I guess. I will weigh again on the last day of the month so I get every day in there and that might help me out a little. How is everyone else doing?
  • Just returned from a trip..Looks like I am going to hit my goal of 168 for July. I will wait for my official WI on Monday. I am excited to be in the 60s again.
  • I will not make the 15 pounds but, I am losing and that is all I care about.