Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 01:10 PM   #31  
Started IP 6/20/11

S/C/G: 258/246/158

Height: 5'6''

I've only been on the program for 5 days but the scale shows that I've lost 7 lbs so far!!! I love this diet! I read on another thread that egg whites are now "free". Has anyone else gotten this information?? This seems like some great news!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #32  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpark2011 View Post
Ok, so I have a standing lunch date with some girlfriends and am going tmr to Earls< not sure who out there is familiar with this restaurant...but i need suggestions on what to order! Only a week into IP so need to stay on track!
Thks!
okay so check out their nutrional info..
mixed green salad is Earls Nutritional Info
For nutritional information please select from a menu below.

Mixed Field Greens
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
serving size: 193.30g

With Dressing: No Dressing:
Calories 230.60 114.30
Protein (g) 4.40 4.20
Carbohydrates (g) 13.40 10.30
Fibre (g) 3.40 3.20
Sugar (g) 8.70 6.60
Fat (g) 19.10 7.30
Saturated fat (g) 3.80 2.60
Trans fat (g) 0.10 0.00
Cholesterol (mg) 0.01 0.01
Sodium (mg) 217.10 177.20
Old 06-24-2011, 01:16 PM   #33  
started on June 14

S/C/G: 185/ticker/120

Height: 5.2 1/2

Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaCleg View Post
I have not heard that but it would be great if it was the case. I would love to add two egg whites to the herb and cheese omlet to make it a little fuller
Thank you for the tip.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #34  
started on June 14

S/C/G: 185/ticker/120

Height: 5.2 1/2

Default I feel for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyg53 View Post
Good day,

I'm coming up on three weeks in the program. Yesterday I had my first official WI and was 11.8 lbs down - while not thrilled with the result, I can't complain. I'm not synced up with my WI's and start time but that will work itself out over time I suppose. A noon WI isn't great either as I've drank a bunch of water by then - I suppose it all evens out. Anyway - needing to eat some salad and veggies!
I myself is up by a pound from yesterday--yes, I admit . . . I weigh myself every day. I believe we started IP almost at the same time . . . like 10 days ago . . . am I right?
But 12 pounds seems like a half of a dress size. That is very impressive.
Keep up the good "losing."
Old 06-24-2011, 01:27 PM   #35  

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyg53 View Post
Good day,

I'm coming up on three weeks in the program. Yesterday I had my first official WI and was 11.8 lbs down - while not thrilled with the result, I can't complain. I'm not synced up with my WI's and start time but that will work itself out over time I suppose. A noon WI isn't great either as I've drank a bunch of water by then - I suppose it all evens out. Anyway - needing to eat some salad and veggies!
I used to get all worried about days and times with weigh ins and how it affected my loss that week but one day it dawned on me that it doesn't matter what time I weigh in or what I'm wearing. or if my body stalls and holds on to weight for a couple of weeks in protest...in the end as long as you are working the program it will work for you and in three months time when you are 40 lbs thinner and healthier it won't matter that you wore heavy jeans to a certain weigh in or drank a gallon of water before that weigh in...

and that is why after gaining my baby weight I came back, because I believe in this program and I know it works as long as you follow it and the rest will all sort itself out....it's actually that simple
Old 06-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 232.9/187/165

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I used to get all worried about days and times with weigh ins and how it affected my loss that week but one day it dawned on me that it doesn't matter what time I weigh in or what I'm wearing. or if my body stalls and holds on to weight for a couple of weeks in protest...in the end as long as you are working the program it will work for you and in three months time when you are 40 lbs thinner and healthier it won't matter that you wore heavy jeans to a certain weigh in or drank a gallon of water before that weigh in...

and that is why after gaining my baby weight I came back, because I believe in this program and I know it works as long as you follow it and the rest will all sort itself out....it's actually that simple
I agree Jordanna-if you stay true to the protocol the weight will eventually come off. I believe this plan is an exact science, if you follow it to the T you will have great success. While some people can do different things and it not affect their weight loss, I have to be strict ie: stay below 25 grams of carbs, little added artificial sugars, measure my veggies. Hope everyon has a OP Weekend!!
Old 06-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #37  

Height: 5'3"

FINALLY THE FIRST DAY I AM NOT HUNGRY ALL DAY WOOOOHOOO!!!! AND it only took 9 days! lol
Old 06-24-2011, 02:48 PM   #38  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watkat View Post
I did this too. Drove me crazy! I think my body was in shock.
I still want to go to bed early but I think it is so I can hurry up and get to breakfast!
I am sleeping thru the night now.
LOl I hear that! haha today is finally the first day I don't feel hungry nonstop YAY
Old 06-24-2011, 02:51 PM   #39  
Started IP 6/20/11

S/C/G: 258/246/158

Height: 5'6''

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaCleg View Post
I have not heard that but it would be great if it was the case. I would love to add two egg whites to the herb and cheese omlet to make it a little fuller
Thats a good idea...i hope its the case too
Old 06-24-2011, 02:57 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

I decided to try my bar for lunch instead of a shake and nearly 2 hours later I'm still too full for my veggies and don't want another bar. So, I'm thinking I'm going to try a bar at lunch and a shake for a snack for the week and see if that doesn't help with wanting to eat extra bars and the afternoon hunger. I do have ham daily between beakfast and lunch but since it hasn't stalled me any I'll continue with that. Plus if I do get hungry before dinner I have veggies I can eat!!
Old 06-24-2011, 03:36 PM   #41  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

All I have to say is if my TOM does not start soon..I may end up killing something 3 days of constant pain..and I'm up 3 pounds today!!!! This is just so not fun.

On a good note, I found out that I do not have to re-take my RHIT exam, and only have to complete 20 CEU credits to get it reinstated!! This is such awesome news for me, I can not even begin to tell you all.

Sorry for my vent..carry on with your weekend everyone Stay on plan
Old 06-24-2011, 04:01 PM   #42  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Look at all of us....another week of health and being good to ourselves!!

WI#5 this morning was -3lbs!! 25 in 5 weeks.

So, I have 10 days to be in "onederland" for the 4th of July!!
Everyone here makes me believe that I can do it.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 150/150/130

Height: 5'6'

I could use some advice. This is my 3rd week. 1st week lost 6lbs, second week lost 2.5 and then last night I ate a chicken breast and it said it came with tomatoes, it showed up and i thought was boiled down tomatoes so i ate it. Then i asked and the waitress told me there was sugar in the sauce. Is this going to screw me up for 3 days? I'm so worried about it? If I worked out would it get me back in quicker? Or maybe not eat a restricted today?
Old 06-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 150/150/130

Height: 5'6'

Had the vanilla pudding cupcakes this am and they were fabulous. highly recommended. I'm also reading the dr's book and its helping things make sense.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:18 PM   #45  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

WOW, what a week. I'm so happy that it's finally friday and the weekend is here. I've been so busy this week. I haven't posted since monday. I just now finished reading all the posts of the week, all caught up.

Wednesday was my first day back at work after being off a year from maternity leave. It was a tough one. I was up at 5am and worked a 12 hour shift, then had my WI and then home. Didn't get home until 8:30pm and I was in bed an hour later. I was so tired. As for my WI, I was very disappointed. I only lost .6 and gained 4.25 inches. My coach said there was alot of factors as to why I only lost .6 and gained inches.

1. I have TOM
2. I worked 12 hours, sitting at a desk all day which my body is not use to.
3. I was stressed from going back to work and leaving my baby with a sitter.
4. I WI at 8pm instead of 4-5 ish.
5. And I ate dinner before weighing in.
6. I was bloated from TOM

So I'm really hoping for a better WI next week. I was so discouraged. My coach told me I looked like a sad puppy. Last week I had a great WI but the week before that I had another low loss of .8. Not sure what is going on. I'm right OP and been following it to a T. And this past week I've been starving. Not sure why. So I'm drinking more water, having tea and having more veggies.

Is that bad to have more than 4 cups of veggies a day? I was thinking it's better to have veggies than to have another packet or a bar.

Last edited by JoAnne9597; 06-24-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Closed Thread