Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 12:01 PM   #16  
Love

S/C/G: 287.3/228.3/160 restartApr25

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!

I had WI yesterday and lost 4lbs!! Woohoo! I am officially at my lowest weight since starting the program. I had a set back back in Feb when we went to Hawaii and were delayed a day stuck in the airport with no IP friendly food, but I've been on plan since April 25th and doing well!!

I cannot wait to see the 20's. At one point I decided I'd always be in the 50's no matter what I did. But the weight has come off and I'm feeling good!!

Hope everyone has a good day. Take care
Old 06-24-2011, 12:11 PM   #17  

Ok, so I have a standing lunch date with some girlfriends and am going tmr to Earls< not sure who out there is familiar with this restaurant...but i need suggestions on what to order! Only a week into IP so need to stay on track!
Thks!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:16 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 200.8/186.8/150

Height: 5'5 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2RIDEROLLERCOAST View Post
... Susie what workout do you do on the wii and do you find it does tone you? just wondering as I have one and have been looking at it going I should use it. Thanks

Have a great weekend everyone. I am off for a walk, back later.
I am using the Wii Fit Plus right now. I've used it in the past and have seen great improvements in my strength and endurance in a short time. I guess it helped for toning too.

This is my first day using it since I started IP, so I guess we'll see! The only exercise I did while on IP was walking and my tap classes twice a week, which are over for the summer now.

I also have the following for the Wii:
- Dance Dance Revolution, which I love for cardio;
- Just Dance 2, which I don't like as much as the DDR;
- Jillian Michaels 2011 Fitness Ultimatum, which I have not tried yet as I am taking it slowly getting back into exercise.

I also really like my Jillian Michael's 30-day shred workout DVD (just a regular DVD - not for the Wii), which I want to get back to doing soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
&

Susie, you're always full of good ideas. Lettuce wraps are one of my favourite things now. Wrapping stuff in lettuce leaves sounds crazy, but it's great! I never miss the starchy wraps anymore.
Thank you!

My favorites are lettuce wrap tacos and tuna salad on lettuce wraps: I make my tuna salad with Walden Farms Thousand Island dressing, sea salt, pepper and dill. Yummy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaJS View Post
Hello everyone!

I had WI yesterday and lost 4lbs!! Woohoo! I am officially at my lowest weight since starting the program. I had a set back back in Feb when we went to Hawaii and were delayed a day stuck in the airport with no IP friendly food, but I've been on plan since April 25th and doing well!!

I cannot wait to see the 20's. At one point I decided I'd always be in the 50's no matter what I did. But the weight has come off and I'm feeling good!!

Hope everyone has a good day. Take care
Way to go!!! I am happy for you!

Last edited by Susie_Bee; 06-24-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning. I am home today with a sick 5 year old. His sisters were sick earlier in the week. I am just still praying that I don't get it and that he gets over it soon. The girls were sick last weekend and it would be nice not to have a sick kid over the weekend.

I was 160 this morning. It is the first time that I have weighed this much since March 2010! I have lost a total of 12.5 lbs in 23 days.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:33 PM   #20  

Height: 5'3"

On my second week of IP I seem to be having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. Did anyone else experience this?
Old 06-24-2011, 12:40 PM   #21  
New to IP Program

S/C/G: 223/208/160

Height: 5'9"

abby, I did. I am starting my 5th week and it is better but I am really tired at 8:00PM and wake up automatically at 4:00AM. The first two weeks were the hardest for me, although I have not been on it long. It will get better..
Old 06-24-2011, 12:49 PM   #22  
I know I can

I tried the pudding cakes and they did not turn out very well. I am going to try them again tonight.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #23  
New to IP Program

Dawn- I use those sticks too and never see anything but a "trace" and yet I lost 5lbs this week! Don't worry about the stick color.

Bickel - I was in your shoes last weekend with friends drinking and being out. I did not drink, it was not worth wasting what I have done all week long. I have found so far I can eat out just about anywhere within reason. Friends will understand what you are trying to accomplish. Keep moving forward you're doing great!
Old 06-24-2011, 12:52 PM   #24  

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaCleg View Post
abby, I did. I am starting my 5th week and it is better but I am really tired at 8:00PM and wake up automatically at 4:00AM. The first two weeks were the hardest for me, although I have not been on it long. It will get better..
Good to know! I took a sleeping pill Wed night and that helped a lot but I don't want to make that a habit.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:53 PM   #25  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbykitty1126 View Post
On my second week of IP I seem to be having a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. Did anyone else experience this?
I did this too. Drove me crazy! I think my body was in shock.
Anyway, I sleep normally now.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #26  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbykitty1126 View Post

I did this too. Drove me crazy! I think my body was in shock.
I still want to go to bed early but I think it is so I can hurry up and get to breakfast!
I am sleeping thru the night now.

Last edited by Watkat; 06-24-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-24-2011, 12:58 PM   #27  
I know I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca1978 View Post
Good morning. I am home today with a sick 5 year old. His sisters were sick earlier in the week. I am just still praying that I don't get it and that he gets over it soon. The girls were sick last weekend and it would be nice not to have a sick kid over the weekend.

I was 160 this morning. It is the first time that I have weighed this much since March 2010! I have lost a total of 12.5 lbs in 23 days.
Congrats on the weight loss! Outstanding!
Hope your little one gets better soon.
Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM   #28  
Started IP 6/20/11

S/C/G: 258/246/158

Height: 5'6''

I've only been on the program for 5 days but the scale shows that I've lost 7 lbs so far!!! I love this diet! I read on another thread that egg whites are now "free". Has anyone else gotten this information?? This seems like some great news!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #29  
OP 6/5/11

S/C/G: 252/197/195

Height: 6'3"

Good day,

I'm coming up on three weeks in the program. Yesterday I had my first official WI and was 11.8 lbs down - while not thrilled with the result, I can't complain. I'm not synced up with my WI's and start time but that will work itself out over time I suppose. A noon WI isn't great either as I've drank a bunch of water by then - I suppose it all evens out. Anyway - needing to eat some salad and veggies!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:09 PM   #30  
New to IP Program

I have not heard that but it would be great if it was the case. I would love to add two egg whites to the herb and cheese omlet to make it a little fuller
Closed Thread