Old 06-23-2011, 03:38 PM   #1  
Lovin the way I feel!

S/C/G: 235(start IP 4/15/11)/tick/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Having a hard time

I have been on IP since April 16th, and I know I have not lost the amount of weight that I should, and I know it's because of my TOM, it's a good 2-3 weeks of back and forth of on plan, off plan, bloating...
for the past couple weeks I have been using alternative products due to cost. I have used the spreadsheets, so I know I made the right choices for products, but I am getting dissappointed with my lack of weight loss and lack of inches lost.
Any advice, suggestions to get my through this? I want to lose weight so bad and I am having a hard time keeping my "bad" cravings at bay!
Weigh in is tomorrow, and I am nervous.. I hope I lost something
phall8180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:54 PM   #2  
New to IP Program

S/C/G: 223/208/160

Height: 5'9"

25lbs is a great accomplishment! Good job. I have not tried the alternative products. I am on my week 5 and I have only lost 11 lbs. Some people are doing that in a week or two. I know they don't suggest high intensity excercisng but do you walk at all or do any cardio?

Take car,
Tina
TinaCleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:55 PM   #3  

Oh! I know how frustrating that is! You'll get back on track! When I find myself going off track I keep a detailed food journal until I see that I've been on track for a while. For me, there's something about seeing what I'm going in black and white that makes a difference. Maybe that will help. Sorry I can't provide suggestions tailored to IP as I am not on this diet.
FassGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #4  
started IP on 6/17/2011

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5''

I just started last week so I don't have the experience that others do but I can tell you that your loss so far is something to be proud of. Remember that our bodies are sensitive and your cravings plus TOM can equal a really challenging combo. Just do your best to stay OP using your alternative products or whatever works for you. Watch the carb counts and make sure you are drinking enough water/taking your supplements.

Hang in there.
champaignsupernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 169.8/135/135

Height: 5'-2" - 41 years old - 2015 Reboot: 165.4/136.0/135

It took me a good week to fight through all of the cravings, but you just have to stick to it. Once you get past it, the cravings will subside. You need to committ to getting through the rough part and not go on again, off again or the cravings will never go away and you will always be battling the hard part.

As for advice for doing it, you have to want to. I know for me I just kept pep talking myself and really talking up in my head how great the food I was eating tasted. Mind tricks! LOL!
jennydoodle is offline   Reply With Quote