Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 09:38 PM   #46  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Susie- Look at you rocking the belted shirt!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

Height: 5'7"

Today at the store I found Torini sugar free syrups! I got hazelnut and carmel. Very excited about that.

I stayed OP today and NSV for me, I can officially wear a medium dress and size 10 bottoms!!! I haven't worn a 10 since I was 17! I didn't buy anything because nothing at Maurices thrilled me and Target didn't even have any 10's at all. I take that back, they did but not anything for me. I'm a Mom, I don't need hoochie shorts but I'm 27 and I don't need shorts to my knees! Hopefully when we go home I'll have time to check out the stores there. Way more selection in Wichita!
Old 06-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #48  

S/C/G: 247/189/145

Height: 5'2"

Talking Everyone is doing so great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post
All worth it for WI#4.......down 7lbs!!!!!!!!!
That makes 22lbs in 4 weeks, before IP it took 3 months with a trainer and counting calories to lose 15lbs. IP ROCKS and most of all so do all of YOU!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWoww View Post
But, I have stayed OP and I am sooo proud of me right now! I still dont know how I managed to bake 5 deserts dishes w/out licking my fingers. Oh well! Everyone have a great day and keep making those "right" choices!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumper91 View Post
So, I'm much more optimistic at the end of day 2! I weighed myself this morning and lost 3 pounds in one day, which, even if it is pure water weight, is keeping me motivated. haha. I love reading all these posts and am so glad that I can log on here and relate to so many people! Thank you everyone for the inpiration!
Hello all!!!! I just wanted to say to you all: AWESOME!!!! Each day has challenges, and I know that we all try so hard to stay OP. Watching the weight drop (slowly, but surely) has been amazing for me.

Tonight I had dinner with my brother and his fiance, and some friends we haven't seen in years. It was fabulous. I felt great, I was able to wear a cute shirt that I haven't been able to button closed in more than 2 years! I have been able to stay eating right everywhere I've gone, and I am really feeling pumped about my upcoming vacation - that I know I will do okay and will have the strength to stay OP.

Have a great weekend all - happy father's day!
Old 06-17-2011, 11:08 PM   #49  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie_Bee View Post
: :

Hang in there!
Thanks Susie! I had to say- loving the new avatar! You look smashing...and so happy!
Old 06-18-2011, 12:34 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Happy Friday to all! to all the newcomers to the site- I have found this site to be informational, supportive and motivational- it has made this journey so much easier to know that there are so many on it with me! And the recipes make the food so much better and it keeps life interesting when you get to experiment with making new things. I had the turnip fries tonight and they definitely rocked
We will be going to our cabin tomorrow and we are in the process of renovating it so I'm a bit afraid of how the cooking etc is going to go but the stove is working so hopefully it won't be too bad.
I managed to unhook myself from my beloved vanilla rtd/ coffee combo today and boy oh boy was I ever dragging myself around- hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Susie your avatar looks awesome! Congrats on moving on to the next phase- you look totally ready for it!
Congrats to all those with SV's and NSV's today
Have a great OP weekend all!
Old 06-18-2011, 08:34 AM   #51  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0vingon View Post
Happy Friday!

OMG I'm so glad it's Friday. Too bad it's raining buckets.

I am PMSing big time this week and it's really working against me. I feel crabby and tired and I want to eat all kinds of stuff that I know I shouldn't. After 66 days I feel saturated with IP- well, with me focusing on IP and weight loss. It's going to be a seriously rough weekend for me to stay on track.

I guess I could use some willpower vibes form those who are kind enough to send them! Can't wait until next week when this PMS will lift... never really thought I'd hear myself say that...
I hope you feel better soon, and I am sending willpower dust your way. I have had pretty bad PMS the past two months and I'm sure part of it is the hormones being released from fat while losing weight. I try to tell myself that its just two to three days, and that I can handle anything for that length of time. But then I have to actually live through those days, along with anyone else in the house .

Can you plan something nice for yourself in the meantime to help calm the cravings?
Old 06-18-2011, 08:36 AM   #52  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Happy TGIF Everyone, I hope you had a great day...
Susie. Love, love, love your new picture. You look great!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:03 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Good morning, fellow IPers! Let's have a super OP Saturday!!!
My son has been asking for spaghetti, so I promised him I would make some for dinner tonight. I'm going to modify my sauce (no brown sugar) but otherwise should be OP if I just eat that - no pasta or cheese for mama.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #54  

S/C/G: 200/148/150

Height: 5-1

Today is day 6 on IP. I had my first WI yesterday and after only 5 days have lost 5 pounds. I can't wait to be weighed in next Friday. They took my measurements yesterday and say they take them every two weeks to show progress. I can't wait for my first check on measurements. I hope everyone has a great weekend and have no problems staying OP.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 208/ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

Hey - I weighed in yesterday - -5lb! which feels awesome since i barely lost anything last week. I am down 1/5 of my goal and got to my first mini-goal - I am lower than my prepregnancy weight (which feels good since I have my annual appt with my gyno next week!!!). 12 down, 50 to go!
Old 06-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #56  

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
I hope you feel better soon, and I am sending willpower dust your way. I have had pretty bad PMS the past two months and I'm sure part of it is the hormones being released from fat while losing weight. I try to tell myself that its just two to three days, and that I can handle anything for that length of time. But then I have to actually live through those days, along with anyone else in the house .

Can you plan something nice for yourself in the meantime to help calm the cravings?
Thanks! I agree that my PMS is worse since starting IP. I turn into a real bear and I notice it starting really early! Loving those hormones

I feel tons better today than I did yesterday- but it's all about the attitude. I'm planning on putting some effort into making some really great meals for the next couple of days. I am definitely going to try making kale chips- because I want to see what all the fuss is about. I love the recipe for zucchini muffins made with the oatmeal- so I'm making those too. I won't feel the desire to cheat if I am prepared.

I'm glad to hear that our little group of IPers are hanging in there and having some successes! Thanks for the encouragement.
Old 06-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 239lbs 2nd x 193/ticker/155

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhead14 View Post

To everyone!! We all made it one more week and are stronger and healthier.

A week of highs and lows with a new baby for a good friend and the loss of one of my parents dear friend. Oh how emotions play with me wanting foods but thru it all I stayed 100% OP.

All worth it for WI#4.......down 7lbs!!!!!!!!!

That makes 22lbs in 4 weeks, before IP it took 3 months with a trainer and counting calories to lose 15lbs.

IP ROCKS and most of all so do all of YOU!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!! You are doing great. I'm so happy for you. Don't you love learning how to deal with your emotions in other ways than food. I'm so proud of you!
Old 06-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #58  
Start: 4-20-11

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Happy TGIF Everyone, I hope you had a great day that will lead into a great weekend!!!

Welcome to the newbies and congratulations to all those who have had SVs and NSVs this week!
Woweee, Susie Bee!!! I just saw your new picture! WHAT A BABE!!!

Congratulation on your Success!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #59  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetualdiet View Post
Hey - I weighed in yesterday - -5lb! which feels awesome since i barely lost anything last week. I am down 1/5 of my goal and got to my first mini-goal - I am lower than my prepregnancy weight (which feels good since I have my annual appt with my gyno next week!!!). 12 down, 50 to go!
You are my inspirations! I can hardly wait to say the same. I have another 10 lbs until I will be at prepregnancy weight. ( Shhhh my daughter is 21 yrs old). I put on exactly 50 lbs and went up from there. I was so excited when I finally weighed the same as the day I delivered her (205) and now thanks to people like you I am almost at prepregnancy. You are definetly one of my hero's.

Last edited by Lace and Levis; 06-18-2011 at 02:03 PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #60  

Susie Bee ~ I just saw your picture ... talk about GORGEOUS! Not just wearing the "big belt" but lookin' GREAT while doing it! High Five!
Closed Thread