Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #61  

S/C/G: 200/148/150

Height: 5-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by capricious View Post
Congrats to all those with SV's and NSV's today. 2riderollercoaster I had to laugh at the thought of authentic 80's purple jeans- the 80's were SO colorful! Happy to hear that they fit you now though. Good thing you kept them- and good thing you have now passed them on
I find myself having gotten into a bit of a rut food wise and I think it is affecting my mindset. A couple of weeks ago when I discovered how absolutely wonderful it is to have a vanilla rtd mixed into my coffee I have since been hooked on the coffee and consistently find myself forgoing an eatable snack in favor of the vanilla rtd and now I find myself hungry but am so hooked on the coffee I keep doing it
I've had the same lunch of big Mac in a bowl using the soy patty instead of ground beef for the past four days!
My coach said that a vanilla rtd doesn't count as a protein if it's mixed into coffee or tea throughout the day and I should be having another packet if this is the case. Has anyone ever heard of this?

This is day 4 for me on the plan and so far so good. I keep hearing people talk about Big Mac in a bowl - what is this recipe?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #62  
started on June 14

S/C/G: 185/ticker/120

Height: 5.2 1/2

Default WF Blue Cheese Dressing

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbykitty1126 View Post
I like a creamier dressing on my salad though so I am in search of the WF Ranch or Thousand Island I hope they are good!
I tried WF blue cheese dressing today. It started with the forbidden sense of richness, which in the end tapered into slight bitterness of deception. I am thinking of indulging myself with a half spoonful of it once in a while.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 232/214/175

Height: 5'9"

WI #3 today and I'm down 2 more lbs! I'll take it since it's TOM and I cheated last night and had a sandwich. :S

Back on plan tomorrow!!!!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:34 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
I love the WF BBQ sauce.

Funny Warning: the BBQ sauce and the WF Maple Syrup look simular but the Maple Syrup tastes really gross on chicken. LOL!!!
My husband was BBQ and accidentally mixed them up. I was quite shocked (and disappointed) when I went to eat my chicken. Bless his heart.
Classic!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lace and Levis View Post
NSV ~ I finally had to break down and have my rings sized today. Apparently my "fingers" have all lost 3+ sizes. Who would have thought. I'm having them sized down so they will be on the tight side. Hopefully, I won't have to have them sized again for a while. YEAH!!!!
That is so cool! I have noticed my wedding rings slide a little easier now, too. Feels good, doesn't it?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:47 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 260/170/170

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
To answer your questions:

I live in Port Hardy..a town of 4000..the nearest superstore is 4 and half hour drive away... We do not have EAS-Advantage..i checked everywhere down island.. I can only order that online-which is the problem .cause anything i order has to get mailed..through Canada Post who is on a strike..

The ONLY two things closest i have is Edge protein shakes-110 calories 2g of Carbs and 20 grams of protein..no sugar..

And..Atkins Advantage..which i tried and it makes me gain weight..

So...yah..thats my options right now..Do you think i should just do the whey shakes i have?

Which one at superstore is compareable?
proteinwell (dot) ca is shipping via UPS during the strike.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #67  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandam6 View Post
WI today, down 2.6 lbs! I am starting Phase 2 today!
I started phase 2 today too! I am almost scared of it, thinking "oh no, am I going to gain weight"? Feels different doesn't it?
Old 06-16-2011, 09:07 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 197.6/see ticker/140

For those using pure protien products there is $1 off 2 and $1 off 1 printable coupons! I got both . Should help tide me over until my nashua is ordered and sent!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

I just have to say

Ip does not increase muscle mass. Only exercise and strength training do that. It does remove fat though, which is excellent. if your coaches scales show an up in lean muscle mass than it is due to hydration if you do not exercise.

The protein is meant to maintain muscle, but will not build it.

Great diet though!
Old 06-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #70  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan kay View Post
I tried WF blue cheese dressing today. It started with the forbidden sense of richness, which in the end tapered into slight bitterness of deception. I am thinking of indulging myself with a half spoonful of it once in a while.
If you like a little heat, I think the WF chipolte ranch is great. Love it.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #71  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MInewgoal View Post
I just wanted to say..that I'm so thankful that I'm on the IP diet right now.

It's a lot easier to not have to think about what I am going to eat, and also with Not skipping meals. I know I have to eat..or it's going to get ugly.
Thanks for starting the daily threads. I hope things are going well. I a,so like knowing what I will eat. Makes life simpler.

I weighed in Wednesday before leaving on vacation and managed to lose 2 lbs last week. I'll take it! I'm doing phase 2 while at the beach this week, and i can report that it feels almost like eating normally again. I'm doing some cooking for our hosts, and so far no one complained about a lack of carbs at dinner.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:31 PM   #72  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
To answer your questions:

I live in Port Hardy..a town of 4000..the nearest superstore is 4 and half hour drive away... We do not have EAS-Advantage..i checked everywhere down island.. I can only order that online-which is the problem .cause anything i order has to get mailed..through Canada Post who is on a strike..

The ONLY two things closest i have is Edge protein shakes-110 calories 2g of Carbs and 20 grams of protein..no sugar..

And..Atkins Advantage..which i tried and it makes me gain weight..

So...yah..thats my options right now..Do you think i should just do the whey shakes i have?

Which one at superstore is compareable?
Sorry I didn't look to close as I haven't done rtd shakes but I did see whey protein powder that if you go to the alternative sticky it says which one in there is good from superstore. I found it all in the naturals/organic aisle and I also found the real seasalt that we use with IP, the brand name is Redmond and like Lea said try proteinwell.ca (it is Canadian company) hope this helps a little.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:42 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 215/170/140

Height: 5'5"

Red face Thank you guys...

I was having such a hard day today, and I just wanted to thank everyone on these forums. Every time I get depressed and want to eat, or so frustrated that I just want to quit or cheat, I come here and read any random thread, anywhere on the forums, and it makes me 100% determined again. Always before I gave up, but having this group here of such strong people going through the same things and sharing everything from success to recipes to horrible cheats has been invaluable. You all give me so much strength. Thank you.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #74  

Height: 5'10"

I am down another 2 pound this week for a total of 41 pounds.

I was at my daughter's T-ball game tonight and one of my friends came up and told me that I look like I am melting away. That was music to my ears.

I also now consider myself a size 16. I have had these pants hanging in my closet for two years and they finally fit. This is the lowest size that I have in my closet and I can not wait to go shopping for a size 14.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:48 PM   #75  

Smile

Princess Jessica,
I feel the same way. Whenever I feel like throwing in the towel, I think of everybody on here and all the success and working through the difficulties. This forum is amazing and has been a great help. Thanks Everybody!
Closed Thread