Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 10:53 AM   #31  
New to IP Program

S/C/G: 223/208/160

Height: 5'9"

Thanks all! My coach does weigh me in weekly, but never took my initial weight. So as of right now I am only technically down 5 lbs but it could have been more. She does not do any kind of measurments either...Anyway, I do hope to go down one clothing size by next month. The number on the scale does not bother me as much as my closet FULL of clothes I can not wear..
Old 06-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #32  

S/C/G: 215/185/160

Height: 5'7"

I officially restarted today with my coach weight is where I suspected 205. My coach said no restricted items for two weeks. That is fine with me. I am going to try the broccoli/cheddar soup today. I have a cold so looking forward to it
Old 06-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 258/214/150

Height: 5'3

WI 10 and i lost 3.5 lbs. SUPER HAPPY!
Old 06-15-2011, 11:38 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 187.6/164.2/135

Height: 5'4"

My initial coaching fee was $75. However, that was because I had sat through a hour long seminar about the program. If I wouldn't have done that, it would have been $150.

My total cost yesterday was $114.50. I know the coaching fee was $5. The rest was 3 boxes of bars and 1 pack of the 1 case (6 bottles) of the chocolate RTD.

It also seems like I have more required supplements. Fish oil, 6 Catalyn , 2 trace mineral B-12, 4 Natura Cal-Mag, 1 Natura Potassium, 1 calcium, and 1 Vitanox tablet.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:47 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishmonica View Post
Hey Y'all, we were allowed 1 restricted a day right from the start. I am kind of thrown by the variety of info from different coaches when we are all on the same program. Also what did folks pay for the coaching fee? Mine was $200 but a friend of mine only paid $75. Also are the IP products different prices in different areas too? I pay $27 per box.

I paid $100 for my coaching fee, and each packet or bar is $4. The vanilla RTD is $5. These are my favorite. I drink one almost every morning instead of having milk. I don't have to buy an entire box of anything unless I want to.
I weigh in later this morning. Very worried as is TOM and have horrible cravings. Broke down and had a small baked potato and a little bit of cheese last night with dinner. I figure at least it wasn't a bag of Doritos. Today I will not eat a restricted to try and get back OP.
Pants feel looser in thighs and waist, but not in hips. >sigh< I have had tons of comments at work about how great I look, though. This is definitely working, and I am hoping to be down 4lbs. today. that will put me at 199. Getting under 200lbs. earns me a hot stone massage! But if it doesn't happen today, that is ok. A massage next week will be just as relaxing.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:01 PM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne9597 View Post
Never heard of mountain blueberry coffee....where can I find that?
I buy it from Bed Bath and Beyond or coffee for less. It's the K-cup type.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:06 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoAnne9597 View Post
I don't think the coach replacement knew what you were talking about. But it all depends on the coach. Some coaches tell you that you can have restrictions right from day one. My coach didn't want me to have any restrictions until after I was done 4 weeks. But I think that's kind of odd for her to say not until Phase 3 or 4??? Anybody else think the same??
Yes, that is strange. I could have restricted after 4 weeks but chose not to. I told myself I would not have restricted until I had lost 35 pounds. Now that I have lost it, I treat myself once a week! If I did it everyday, I would ambush myself! Everyone is different and I am a foodaholic so I know my limitations!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #38  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine07 View Post
I'm glad this last weekend is over. I had company for the weekend (first time I've had people over since stating on IP). I love my Aunt and Uncle to pieces but they love their junk food. My entire house was filled with chip, candy and pop. Temptation was everywhere but I managed to fight through it. The second they left, all that stuff went right into the garbage. I'm glad I survived and I'm looking forward to seeing how much my hard work paid off.

How do the rest of you deal with temptations?
I would have done the same thing and if I am at a party and there is all this junk food I love I think:rat**** in it!!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:09 PM   #39  

S/C/G: 225/184/150

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca1978 View Post
My WI (-2 lbs) wasn't great yesterday because it was an late afternoon WI. I had eaten all of my packets + a ton of water. Next week's should be excellent! I was down 4.5 inches though so that made me happy.

Someone was filling in for my normal coach and I asked her when we get to eat the restricted foods. She said not until Phase 3 and Phase 4. That kind of bummed me out. I was hoping for a little more variety also.
I have to agree with timetolose, I would ask your regular coach. I have had one restricted a day since I began. Even on day one when I was following a "meal plan" that my coach had given me.
Aside from that - hooray for lost inches!!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:13 PM   #40  
Started IP April 26, 2011

S/C/G: 263/213/150

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishmonica View Post
Hey Y'all, we were allowed 1 restricted a day right from the start. I am kind of thrown by the variety of info from different coaches when we are all on the same program. Also what did folks pay for the coaching fee? Mine was $200 but a friend of mine only paid $75. Also are the IP products different prices in different areas too? I pay $27 per box.

I paid $150 and $28.32 per box
Old 06-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #41  
Maintenance since 8/2/10

S/C/G: 173/130/130

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartwheelmama View Post
Help me.....I need some reassurance....I am in a holding pattern right now. For the past 5 days I have been stuck at the same weight. I am really happy from my weight loss for the past 6 weeks and now I am just staying put at the same weight...please someone tell me that my body is still losing inches or something....! I have not cheated! Why is body doing this??? When I am being so faithful to this diet....
I stalled in week 6 as well, then had a 4.5lb loss the next week. I know it's frustrating, but hang in there and don't cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine07 View Post
I'm glad this last weekend is over. I had company for the weekend (first time I've had people over since stating on IP). I love my Aunt and Uncle to pieces but they love their junk food. My entire house was filled with chip, candy and pop. Temptation was everywhere but I managed to fight through it. The second they left, all that stuff went right into the garbage. I'm glad I survived and I'm looking forward to seeing how much my hard work paid off.

How do the rest of you deal with temptations?
You did great! We've been out and to several different functions/parties lately, and it's been tough. Just make sure you don't let yourself get hungry and I make sure to either have my sw cheese curls or vanilla peanut bar handy so that I can feel like I'm indulging too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalchuckgracie View Post
WI 10 and i lost 3.5 lbs. SUPER HAPPY!
Great job!!!

Normal Wednesday here. Just working away and maybe going to try on work pants at TJ Maxx on my lunch break...my 14's are falling off, but 12 was a little snug in the lower belly pooch last week. Hopefully I have better fit this week.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:42 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 207/169/163

Height: 5 ft 9 in

Default joining in for support with phase 4

Hi all..
I haven't posted prior to this but recently was moved to phase 4. I started in late January at 205pounds and now am at 165. I plan on reading and staying motivating by your discussions. I won't meet with my coach for a month and wanted to stay true to the plan.

thanks for being here!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:56 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

I know that Darbs and beach bella have spent a lot of time in Vegas. I am going to Vegas for a conference next week for 6 days. Will be staying at Venetian/Palazzo. Just starting phase 2 tomm. Am scared as heck that I will be set back by the travel-temptations, buffets! Any words of wisdaom of how to stay on plan? Geting my gallon of water a day in may be tricky as well. Thanks
Old 06-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbykitty1126 View Post
Please tell me how to make Kale Chips!!! They sound amazing!! Im brand new to IP can I eat them as serving of veggies with dinner or lunch??
- bunch of kale
- 3 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of apple cider or white vinegar
- parchment paper (check your baking isle in the store)
- cookie sheet
- oven

It's a lettuce, I usually like them right out of the oven. I wash one bunch of kale, and piece it into 'chip' sizes. Put it in a bowl and use 3 tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (you can use white if you don't like apple cider vinegar) and mix it all in with my hands. Then I lay them out on a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake them at 300F (watch them close as I've burned them and it can STINK!). I'm not as particular about the 'laying out' part anymore either I just make sure they have enough room to 'dehydrate'. I used to put salt on them but I'm enjoying them without salt now. You can use the salt or whatever seasoning when they are 'layed out' on the sheet.

I consider them a lettuce (if I'm wrong and they are a veggie someone let me know), so once a week they are the little extra treat. I let my friend try some and she said they taste better warm. I can't seem to stop eating them when they come out of the oven so I haven't had them cooled.

Last edited by Ishbel; 06-15-2011 at 12:58 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #45  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

Good morning all..A beautiful sunny day in Hardy today...I sent my fiancee out for his father's day present-he is going on a kayaking tour for half a day to go and see the whales..

Meanwhile, im at home, watching my daughter and eagerly awaiting my shipment from Nashua which i hope will come REAL soon..cause im desperate to start losing weight..(sigh) its been a long time coming to get this weight off and seeing everyone elses success makes me want to succeed too..besides..im heading down to redding,california in september and i really want to be able to wear some new shorts and go do some shopping for clothes too.. how many pounds do you think i could lose from now till september? and do you think i can have 4 protein servings a day since im on the heavier side? im not planning on doing restricted alternative products, i want my weight loss to be as successful as possible..
Closed Thread