Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #91  
IP started 4/25/11

S/C/G: 265/Seeticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertamel View Post
this weekend has been really difficult. I go for my third weigh in on Monday, and I just want to give up. It sucks not having any sorts of cheats, and with camping and summer and the thought of missing cold patio drinks and nachos and other bar food is making me really sad. I just wish there was a way we could cheat every now and then.
This reminded me of something I had already posted on here a few weeks ago. I got my neice on the IP protocol with me, and she was babysitting for me one night. She texted me.."How do you do this? Feeding the kids dinner is so hard!"

My response was easy. "I'm done being fat"

So it comes down to that...are you done being fat yet? Personally..I just want it gone. And believe me..this diet is taking it away faster then any other I have ever been on.

It's worth the sacrifice now so that I LIKE who I am in the mirror everyday!

Last edited by MInewgoal; 06-12-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 152.2/117.6/128

Height: 5'4"

Happy Sunday night fellow IP'rs, just got back from our camp a few hours ago and drinking coffee (1/2 decaf 1/2 caffeine)... I got so many compliments at work on Thursday, its like people finally realized I lost weight and now they all want my coaches number!!! Anyhow, I caught 5 nice trout today and am sooo happy that I am back into fishing... I thought my hubby was going to vomit when I cut the fish heads off and gutted them, then threw the bi-products into our campfire! Week two of phase two for me tomorrow and I am so ready for this weight loss phase to be over! It is so slow near the end but well worth the journey. Hope you all have a great evening!!
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #93  

I have my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous for some reason....it's like I have to be as successful this time around as I was last time...
Old 06-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #94  
maintaining as of 6/1/11!

S/C/G: 213.2/143/145

Height: 5'2" - size 2-4!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I have my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous for some reason....it's like I have to be as successful this time around as I was last time...
You're going to do awesome. But I know what you mean - I got nervous everytime I walked in there...
Old 06-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #95  

Is depressed, I just changed my ticker from where I was last June (198.6 lbs) up to my weight at my first weigh in this time around...I feel like I'm starting from scratch! I know I had a baby in there but it's still hard to swallow!

Mrs. Diettrich you are looking amazing!

I made buffalo chicken sliders for dinner tonight and ate them with romaine lettuce instead of buns, they were delicious! It feels good to get back in to the groove and get creative again.

Who likes the soy patties around here? Does anyone do anything creative with them?

Are there weight loss challenges going on these days?

Last edited by jordanna; 06-12-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #96  

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertamel View Post
this weekend has been really difficult. I go for my third weigh in on Monday, and I just want to give up. It sucks not having any sorts of cheats, and with camping and summer and the thought of missing cold patio drinks and nachos and other bar food is making me really sad. I just wish there was a way we could cheat every now and then.
If I have one piece of advice for a fellow Alberta girl it's this: this is one moment in your life that you can't have any cheats, there will always be another summer, another birthday another Christmas and so on in which we can enjoy our favorite foods, all you have to do is give up these favorite things this time around for a lifetime of better days in the future. The further you get in to the program the easier it is to enjoy time with friends and family without missing the food aspect of it
Old 06-12-2011, 10:59 PM   #97  
ND girl

Height: 5'6

Here is a sure way to not want to eat the pie you are serving to others......cut your finger and bleed all over it. Don't want any now, plus my finger hurts and will remind me that I really don't NEED any of that stuff.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:56 AM   #98  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
If I have one piece of advice for a fellow Alberta girl it's this: this is one moment in your life that you can't have any cheats, there will always be another summer, another birthday another Christmas and so on in which we can enjoy our favorite foods, all you have to do is give up these favorite things this time around for a lifetime of better days in the future. The further you get in to the program the easier it is to enjoy time with friends and family without missing the food aspect of it
I love this! Thank you!
Old 06-13-2011, 06:04 AM   #99  
Vienna

S/C/G: 242/(IP)182/167/137

Height: 5'8

Hi everyone

Happy long weekend if you have one there, although I have to go into the office, I just wanted to share my good news - first weigh in and down 8.3 pounds! I'm delighted, energized, motivated. I understand alot of first week's loss is water weight and I was also TOM when I started but still, it's really encouraging. I also lost 2 inches from my waist. I'm also less hungry although it's still not easy. I was able to prepare my son's pizza and my husbands pasta without cheating so that was good.

Hang in there Jordanna and give yourself a break, having a baby is a major game changer for your body and now you will get back into the swing of things really fast, soon you'll be slim again and be so happy with your little one.

Vienna
Old 06-13-2011, 06:19 AM   #100  
Vienna

S/C/G: 242/(IP)182/167/137

Height: 5'8

I just added a picture to my profile, it's not of me, but of an island in Greece where we're going on vacation in October for some friends' wedding - and it is my new endgoal - I want to be looking great in a bathing suit by then! So exciting. We've been to this place before when we were dating 6 years ago and it would be wonderful to go back looking slim as I did in the first photos from that trip.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:54 AM   #101  

Height: 5' 5"

Please place new posts on today's chat thread: IP Daily Chat- Monday, June 13
Closed Thread